Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NRAAS Question: Junior Position Bosses.

If there is one thing that annoys me about these rabbithole jobs is the fact that junior Sims seem to be your bosses. Is there a way in NRAAS to make it so that only sims with a senior position in the company/military/etc are considered for the position of boss above your sim? In the military, a PFC (enlisted) is not your boss when it comes to a Lieutenant (officer).
GYZ6Ak9.png
Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~

Comments

• Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    No, but even in the military they are to be considered as such if they are the ones burdened with the tasks of keeping personnel records and "calling in" the payroll. :)

The setting you want is NRaas > SP > General Options > Options:Careers > Manage Bosses > True (is True by default)
    (NRaas SP Career module required)

If you do not have this one on True or if the SP Career module is not present, then the EA random boss assignment method is in place.

Either way though, if you don't like the assignments you can change them with MasterController.
    NRaas > MC > (Sim) > Intermediate > Career > Choose Boss
    (MC Cheats module required, it's always something isn't it?)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    Got all of them. :) It's so convenient to have them...and I just kept adding them until I got the "whole set"... :D
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited September 2018
    It's possible then that these bosses were assigned when the target sim was at a lower level, has since surpassed them, and SP hasn't "caught up" and reassigned yet. But I never found that procedure to be infallible, that's when I shrug and reach for the MC fix as needed. And that would be provided there actually are any sims at a higher level in that career than the target, sometimes of course they are the ones on top but they still require a "boss."
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    GoulsquashGoulsquash Posts: 715 Member
    Youve never had a boss do less work than you??? :D

My sims usually end up higher than their bosses because they get promoted faster than I allow the inactives to be.
    My Blog - Currently updating Aurora Skies!