Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So many house build requests.

Hello there fellow simmers! I have been requesting a lot of houses from the D.N.A Request team and I feel bad about it, but I still have so much more to request because I hate my house building skills and I'm wondering if someone could help me in making these houses.

I need a house that is 30 by 20 and is a family home for two female parents, and a little boy and girl. I'd like it to have a pool, hot tub, ball pit, play ground, etc.

I may think of others as days go on but I'd so much love the help, please and thank you.

COURT322

Comments

• Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Hello there.

I can help you with the build if you don't mind. It's just that, I don't have the Perfect Patio pack. I'll build you a house and feel free to download it if it fit your needs. :)
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    WooldropWooldrop Posts: 89 Member
    Feel free to browse my gallery and take anything you like. I have a build thread on here as well. It has tons of interior and exterior pics. If you like my style of building but don't see anything you like, just let me know and I can build you something.
    Gallery ID: WoolDrop

My Creations Thread is HERE

Follow me on Twitter: @DropWool
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited September 2018
    Court322 wrote: »
    Hello there fellow simmers! I have been requesting a lot of houses from the D.N.A Request team and I feel bad about it, but I still have so much more to request because I hate my house building skills and I'm wondering if someone could help me in making these houses.

I need a house that is 30 by 20 and is a family home for two female parents, and a little boy and girl. I'd like it to have a pool, hot tub, ball pit, play ground, etc.

I may think of others as days go on but I'd so much love the help, please and thank you.

COURT322

do you have a pictures of a house you like, floor plan?
    style of the interiors, style of exterior?
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    AnthonydyerAnthonydyer Posts: 1,197 Member
    Feel free to browse my gallery. I've been building new houses recently.
  • Options
    FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    edited September 2018
    I'm very satisfied with one of my latest builds. I removed ball pit, because my toddler grew up, but it was standing next to the slides you can see in one of the pictures.
    It also has very nice patio with the roof, garden, pool.

torxaGK.png
    c0dNxrA.png
    ZJGOh5I.png
  • Options
    FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    Another 30x20. I didn't place pall pit in the yard, but there is plenty of space for it.

wLzeUa2.png

7k94iLy.png

fiSVHrL.png