Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Celebrity level and vehicles

I would love to see celebrities in the sims again,but making the celebrity trait harder to achieve than the previous version so there aren’t so many. Vehicles would be nice too. So instead of walking/running to a certain point and the load screen triggers they can ride. Good for when they have to use the bathroom or are tired. They could also have accidents in their car (from lack of bathroom) and have to clean them out. Family bike rides around the neighborhood would be nice too. Skateboards and scooters would be neat too.

Comments

• Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I'm not too sure they would give us bikes (but I'd love it if they did), but a skate park venue with all the half pipes and rails and ramps and curbs could be very doable. We have skating and that's very similar to skate boarding.
  • Options
    ForeverSims9170ForeverSims9170 Posts: 20 Member
    OMG!! I LOVED TS3 Late Night expansions and I totally want something like it! I know there's the Road to Fame mod but I want something thats like meant to be in the game if you know what i mean. I miss traveling and vehicles and bikes and tbh World Adventures and Late Night are probably my fav expansion packs