Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"And for my next trick" (Idea)

I was thinking about it for awhile and I think it will be really cool to have a pack that is about magic.
Our sims can host magic shows, and learning skills related. Also, taking a lama out of a hat ;) (Sims - wise, I know It's a rabbit)
Our sims will be able to use wands to cast spells to help sims or be mean to other sims (If you are a good Magician or bad)
Our sims should be able to do the "Cutting" trick (Don't remember the name, but when they put the person in box and then they pull
all the boxes away like hes "Cut", but it can be a disaster if our sim isn't very skilled yet.
Cool magician styles, hats, etc.

I don't know, I thought it will be really cool to have. What do you guys think?

Comments

• Options
    ShinzenShinzen Posts: 250 Member
    I think that'd be cool!

I'd mostly want something like that for the cool magician outfits and the decor sets; like imagine funky mirrors, circus lights and tents, etc, as well as fancy black and white tables and pedestals, plus cages.
    200px-MW-misc-House_Telvanni.png
  • Options
    MetaniteTVMetaniteTV Posts: 21 Member
    Shinzen wrote: »
    I think that'd be cool!

I'd mostly want something like that for the cool magician outfits and the decor sets; like imagine funky mirrors, circus lights and tents, etc, as well as fancy black and white tables and pedestals, plus cages.

I would love to see those! It will add so much to the game experience and environment. And they can have a "Hocus Pocus" City.
  • Options
    ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member
    This all sounds like fun, sort of like a TS1 Makin' Magic reboot. I would love to have a Sims 4 version of Magic Town. So many possibilities.