Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Candle based lighting.

This is more of a wish thread than anything. I play vampires and not surprisingly use candle based lighting. It doesn’t seem to reduce power bills. I wish it would.
This game needs more Sailor Moon!

Hold SHIFT while using the FRIEZE tool to apply it to a single wall, and not an entire room!

** SailorCeti's Builds **

If you download one of my builds, by all means, leave me a message and tell me what you did and did not like about it.

Comments

• Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited August 2018
    You've got a more than valid point here...

This would make a great patch. *Hint Hint to the Guru who would address this*

baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    Evie0602Evie0602 Posts: 634 Member
    That's a really good idea. I was playing a Victorian family and they don't use any electricity but the household bills were still over 50,000. I would make more sense to have lower bills.
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    edited August 2018
    Totally agree! Anyone playing pre-electricity games should have this option, and lower bills in consequence. Household bills over $50,000? Do your sims live at Versailles?"
    Post edited by Oldeseadogge on
  • Options
    SailorCetiSailorCeti Posts: 807 Member
    edited August 2018
    Totally agree! Anyone playing pre-electricity games should have this option, and lower bills in consequence. Household bills over $50,000? Do your sims live at Varsailles?"

Goodness.... even with a four bedroom two story gothic mansion, mine weren’t that high. Usually around 10k. Once both sims got Frugal trait, around 6k. How big IS your house? Mine live in Forgotten Hollow. Also, no thermostat. I heard they glitched.
    This game needs more Sailor Moon!

Hold SHIFT while using the FRIEZE tool to apply it to a single wall, and not an entire room!

** SailorCeti's Builds **

If you download one of my builds, by all means, leave me a message and tell me what you did and did not like about it.