Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who’s waiting for the next patch to play?

So. With my game not automatically having sims interact with eachother, it’s really hard for me to get into game play, because they are all literally sitting in silence, and that makes dull game play. I’ve decided to not play until the next patch hoping that fixes the issue so I can enjoy my game again. Literally all the other bugs were just annoying, not affecting my actual game play, but this one, it’s destroyed it really. And it made me wonder... How many other people are out there not playing a game they love because they are waiting for the bugs to be fixed to play?

My game actually has zero CC and zero Mods. I never play with mods or CC cause I don’t want to corrupt my game play. I repair my game after every patch and every addition I’ve added. So it’s literally just the game I have purchased from EA, and it’s broken, so I’m just waiting until I can play successfully again. Who else is out there hoping their game gets fixed so they can enjoy it again?

Comments

• Options
    PinkPaws66PinkPaws66 Posts: 755 Member
    Did you post in the bugs section to let them know? That sounds terrible!
  • Options
    pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    Have you checked to see if the autonomy setting may have gotten turned off?
  • Options
    buhlynnduhbuhlynnduh Posts: 90 Member
    PinkPaws66 wrote: »
    Did you post in the bugs section to let them know? That sounds terrible!

Totally posted in the bugs section and apparently it’s kind of known cause there is a “me too” I hit as well.

hyrulerose wrote: »

Not turned off. They do everything else for themselves, use the restroom, things like that. Just don’t talk to eachother. A sim world full of introverts.
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    I'm really happy about this bug to be honest... now my sims can go out without other sims constantly wanting to chat.
  • Options
    pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    buhlynnduh wrote: »

Not turned off. They do everything else for themselves, use the restroom, things like that. Just don’t talk to eachother. A sim world full of introverts.

Ah. I had noticed in my game, it seemed harder to get my sims to converse for more than a few interactions before they'd go do something else. But wow, having them not talk to each other at all does sound like it would take a lot of the fun out of the game.
  • Options
    SiliClone wrote: »
    I'm really happy about this bug to be honest... now my sims can go out without other sims constantly wanting to chat.

Lol how do you build relationships in the game? I mean sometimes it’s like “Gawd, Sharon, do you ever shut up?” Or “Lawd, Susan, do you know EVERYONE?” But.. idk it adds a lot of depth in my game. It’s weird when the teen homework club don’t talk to each other while doing homework.

• Options

Ah. I had noticed in my game, it seemed harder to get my sims to converse for more than a few interactions before they'd go do something else. But wow, having them not talk to each other at all does sound like it would take a lot of the fun out of the game.

Well I can FORCE them to talk. But I want it to happen... organically. Haha.
  • Options
    JPsimmerJPsimmer Posts: 109 Member
    This bug affects my save too. I’ve been hoping they fix this bug for the last few updates but they haven’t yet.

I honestly don’t enjoy the game at this point and have moved on to other games while I wait for the bug fixes.
  • Options
    JPsimmer wrote: »
    This bug affects my save too. I’ve been hoping they fix this bug for the last few updates but they haven’t yet.

I honestly don’t enjoy the game at this point and have moved on to other games while I wait for the bug fixes.

It’s a bummer. I’m really surprised more people are talking about the leaves piles... and not about this.