Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Swanson Legacy Gen 8 "Cursed World" CASTING CALL

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    @VanPelt81 @Chrinnie

You guys are ok with me changing their hair styles and names (to fit into the cursed world theme) and splitting up couples?

Yep. Can't wait to see how you change them up to fit the story.
  • Options
    XantheanmarXantheanmar Posts: 445 Member
    I'd love to make/dig up some old sims for this! If you give me tips on the "cursed" style I can do my best to fit it, or I can just give you some sims and let you do as you like... Either way you're going to be doing the backstories lol.
    41tidg8.jpg
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    edited March 2019
    I'd love to make/dig up some old sims for this! If you give me tips on the "cursed" style I can do my best to fit it, or I can just give you some sims and let you do as you like... Either way you're going to be doing the backstories lol.

They will be mixed and match with Gen 7's heiress and her"husband (but the heiresses and her husband wouldn't be married in the "Cursed world") It's sort of like (their daughter Gen 8's heiress will be a gender-bent Beauty and the Beast (gender-and part of the curse will be a rip-off of Season 1 of Once Upon a Time. If they aren't mixed with the Gen 7's former heiress or her husband it will be one of the other posters sims they created for me.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    XantheanmarXantheanmar Posts: 445 Member

They will be mixed and match with Gen 7's heiress and her"husband (but the heiresses and her husband wouldn't be married in the "Cursed world") It's sort of like (their daughter Gen 8's heiress will be a gender-bent Beauty and the Beast (gender-and part of the curse will be a rip-off of Season 1 of Once Upon a Time. If they aren't mixed with the Gen 7's former heiress or her husband it will be one of the other posters sims they created for me.

So... they'll be changed to look more like other sims? Okay. I'll just provide some fun sims for you... Hmm...
    41tidg8.jpg
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member

So... they'll be changed to look more like other sims? Okay. I'll just provide some fun sims for you... Hmm...

yeah more or less. They can have like medieval (or Vampire outfits from Vampires) for their "normal" style. But I will figure out how to make them over to fit into the "cursed world"
    6adMCGP.gif