Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bad Boys and Broads.

Comments

• Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited August 2018
    @peppergirl84 will be joining back in the next round as her computer has issues after the last update. So have informed the judges to begin their judging for this round.

I'll be off the computer for a couple of days due to a bad headache behind my eye, that I've had for a few days now. The new round will go up Thursday, (tomorrow) if this headache is better or Friday. Hopefully no later. Probably just a virus but will go to doctor if it doesn't improve.

@MyFavoritedesign @aussiekarima @ColorMePink @peppergirl84 @abelhinha35 @TEXASTWANGTONYA @movotti @alexis3142

@MizoreYukii
    @Vanadis
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

• Options
    TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    JEN............. Take Care Of Yourself......... HOPE You Feel BETTER SOON!!!!! Darling!!!! HUGZZZZZZZZZ @Jendowoz0612 <3<3<3<3<3<3
  • Options
    VanadisVanadis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Jen, I'd suggest going to an optometrist just for a checkup. If your vision changes, you can get a headache in your optical nerve. I was having those for so long in between checkups because for a while I was getting my calls for appointments ignored (I ended up going to Walmart's optometrist and that actually was what I should've done a long time ago...) It turned out I was getting a headache behind my right eye because it was being used more heavily than the left, because the vision AND astigmatism in my left eye got so much worse over such a short period of time. After having my new glasses for a few days, the headache dulled, and within a week and a half it was gone.

If there's no change in vision, you do wanna see your primary care doc. It's probably not a virus. If you had a sinus infection or a flu it would hurt in the neck or the temples. Well, in my experience, anyway, and I have chronic sinusitis. You just wanna make sure you didn't injure a blood vessel or something.

I'll have scores within a day or two; this week is my last week of Folio 5 (our school is divided into Folios rather than semesters) so I'm scrambling to get everything done.
    She says that love is for fools that fall behind
    I'm somewhere between
    I never really know a killer from a savior
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Thanks, Vana that was my first thought, to ring and make an appointment with my optometrist. It did affect my close vision when the ache was at it's worst. But that seems to be okay, now, just the ache behind my eye and the shivers had me thinking virus.

• Options
    edited August 2018
    Okay ladies and gents, the next round is up. It's 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Sims this round. Use you imagination and go for it! Just waiting on one more set of scores for the Vampire round, but you can go on with this one now.

Judges, the entries are in the spoiler under assignments if you were wondering. Thank you for the scores I already have. @MizoreYukii @Vanadis

@MyFavoritedesign @aussiekarima @ColorMePink @peppergirl84 @abelhinha35 @TEXASTWANGTONYA @movotti @alexis3142

• Options
    edited August 2018
    Okay, ladies and gents, the scores are up for the Vampire Pair round. Congratulations to the top three. It was another close round and everyone did really well.

Thanks again to my judges for their time. Again if you want feedback you will need to ask, just a reminder.
    @MizoreYukii
    @Vanadis

• Options
    CONGRATSSSSSSSS To The Winner!!!!!!!!!! And CONGRATSSSSSSSS To The Placers............ EVERYONE DID FANTASTICALLY!!!!!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3
  • Options
    OOPSSSSSSS.............. Sorry I Am TIRED.......... Thanks JUDGES For YOUR Time & Efforts & Scores!!!!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3
  • Options
    abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Wow, did not expect this one. :o Congrats to all placers and thanks judges for my scores. :)
  • Options
    aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    edited August 2018
    ~ Congrats to the winner & placers,everyone did an amazing vampy picture, I would buy them & hang them on my walls! :blush:
    ~ And a big thank you goes to the Judges for their time & effort to judge this <3<3<3@MizoreYukii @Vanadis & @Jendowoz0612 <3<3<3
    Post edited by aussiekarima on
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• Options
    MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
    Congratulations all on winning and on placing. :)
    Thank you Judges @MizoreYukii @Vanadis and @Jendowoz0612 <3<3<3
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • Options
    ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    Ohh, I'm happy with my scores. Woo! Thanks, judges. Congrats to my fellow top 3! <3

Seen the new the assignment. Got sorta of an idea already. Drew may be getting the short end of the stick again tho. >:):p
  • Options
    Give Drew a break already! First Drew being eaten-ish, then Malcolm not getting pie, now Drew's gonna like get cursed or something.
    I'm somewhere between
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    So love your commentary along the way, @Vanadis. You are so special, girlfriend <3<3

• Options
    Awww thanks @Jendowoz0612 Love you girly!
    I'm somewhere between
  • Options
    @abelhinha35 your winner's gift is on page 1 if you would like to keep it. :)

• Options
    abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,304 Member
    edited August 2018
    Thanks for my gift @Jendowoz0612 <3 Love it, the font you used really fits the picture well. :)
  • Options
    ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    Vanadis wrote: »
    Give Drew a break already! First Drew being eaten-ish, then Malcolm not getting pie, now Drew's gonna like get cursed or something.
    LOL!!! Ikr. My guys haven't been having a great week. I almost feel sorry for them. Almost. >:)
  • Options
    Vanadis wrote: »
    LOL!!! Ikr. My guys haven't been having a great week. I almost feel sorry for them. Almost. >:)

Oh come on, you have to feel at least a LITTLE sorry.
    I'm somewhere between
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    It's 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Sims this round. Use you imagination and go for it!

Don't say that. That's dangerous talk.
    I've got something unexpected in mind, and no, it's not 🐸🐸🐸🐸 from Home and Away.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    Can't wait to see it, @Movotti

• Options
    🐸🐸🐸🐸 Round - Santiago & Willow
    QD7gXTx.png
  • Options
    Looks excellent, Tonya

• Options
    Well......... Thanks So Much JEN!!!!!!!! I Had FUNNNNNNNNN HUGZZZZZ @Jendowoz0612 <3<3<3:D:D:D
  • Options
    MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
    ROUND 3 - 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Pair
    Models: Ella and Roy
    7P8mNeu.jpg
    7HX1Vwg.png