Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bad Boys and Broads.

Comments

• Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    @TEXASTWANGTONYA

Wow, that was quick, Tonya. :)

• Options
    aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ Thanks Tonya, I found heaps of stuff,but I can not even get Origin to load, & I guess I will have to now contact EA Help,as I have tried everything I can think of!
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• Options
    ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    Seen the assignment. No ideas coming to me at the moment, but it seems interesting.

@TEXASTWANGTONYA Wow that was fast! Looks great! :)
  • Options
    TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    Thanks SO MUCH @ColorMePink -- Tons Going On In IRL...... SO Had To Get It Up Fast! LOLLLLL @aussiekarima Origin Has Been Wonky For Me Lately Too........ Darling ....... Good Luck!
  • Options
    MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
    ROUND 6 - Gang Leaders
    c5IiI3J.jpg
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • Options

• Options
    edited October 2018
    Okay, Pepes the scores for our Mad Scientist round is up and congratulations to the top 3. Included this week are also the halfway scores for your information.

If you like to indulge in gameplay challenges also I have recently created one and just about finished testing it. Thought I'd give it a plug here.

***please check in once you have seen the scores and also the new assignment if you haven't already***
    @MyFavoritedesign @aussiekarima @ColorMePink @TEXASTWANGTONYA @Movotti

• Options
    edited October 2018
    ~ Seen the scores,also Jen the halfway pic is not showing!
    ~ Congrats to the first place & other placer, they were all so creative, i think the Judges would have had a hard time!LOL ;);)
    ~ Last but not least thank you Judges for your time & effort to judge us all♥ <3@MizoreYukii, @Vanadis, @wbombje & @Jendowoz<3
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

• Options
    That's weird it was showing for me. But I've re-done it and put it there again, so maybe it's okay now for you, @aussiekarima

• Options
    MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
    edited October 2018
    Congratulations all on winning and on placing. :) Thank you @Jendowoz0612, @Vanadis, @MizoreYukii and @wbombje <3<3<3
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • Options
    That's weird it was showing for me. But I've re-done it and put it there again, so maybe it's okay now for you, @aussiekarima

~ It is showing now for me as well,(though I can not read Tonya's score) I pretty much knew I would be last missing one photo shoot did not help! ;)

Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

• Options
    @aussiekarima

It doesn't matter, Karima, I'm taking everyone to the end anyway. It will only be the semi-finals/Round 10 that will determine who goes through to the finals. Points won't be counted since there are so few of you anyway. <3<3

• Options
    ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    edited October 2018
    Yikes, last place! :s Seen scores obviously. I agree about the sheet (yes it's a sheet). I had something else in mind to cover her naughty bits, but it didn't work out and haphazardly put that there.

Meh oh well. Congrats to the Top 3! <3
  • Options
    VanadisVanadis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Ohhhh that makes sense. I thought it was like... you know how vampires whip their cape open and red silk flares out? I thought it was that but grey XD but I was like "Why's it coming out of her abdomen?"
    She says that love is for fools that fall behind
    I'm somewhere between
    I never really know a killer from a savior
  • Options
    Feedback from @Vanadis for everyone for Round 5 - Mad Scientists

Aussiekarima:
    Interesting premise! This looks just like something out of a sci-fi flick. And I adore sci-fi. Kind of reminds me of the pods they sleep in, in the movie "Prometheus" that they get out of when they reach the planet they're flying to. But like, upright. I honestly think this was my favorite of the round because of the sci-fi feel and it's really well done. I think the guy could have been operating the machine behind him though.

~ Yes he was at the work station,but in all the feed-backs (from the Judges)they say it would have been nice to see their face so I got him to stand even though he kept sitting,all the Sims kept breaking their pose as an Event was happening (New Years) I even turned freewill off,but the event even overrides that more often with freewill off!
    ~ I did not expect to do that well this round as I did not get them/clones to pose all the same in the tanks!LOL!
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

• Options
    Oh man, that sounds annoying @aussiekarima! The New Year thing.

I like seeing Sims in their natural habitat in pictures which is why I would have thought it was cool for him to be working the machine, but I don't really ever take off for not being centered or eye contact because sometimes seeing a sim working is interesting.

I kind of liked them not all being in the same pose in the tank actually. It made them seem more like they were suspended in the liquid kind of letting it do its thing.
    I'm somewhere between
  • Options
    WOW....... AM I Just Now Seeing Scores For - Mad Scientist? RL Has Been Crazy Thanks For The Scores & Feedback @Jendowoz0612 @MizoreYukii @wbombje @Vanadis & Congrats To Winner & Placers :*:*<3<3
  • Options
    @Jendowoz0612 -- May I Get Feedback From The Judges On - Mad Scientist Please Ma'am Thanksss
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    @TEXASTWANGTONYA
    Vana has feedback on or 1 and I'll ask Erin and Mizzie too, Tonya no problems. I only got home yesterday afternoon from a few days away with my son and his family and then had to deal with a family emergency. All good now. Back in the swing of things.
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

• Options
    Thanks Jen......... Sorry To Hear About The Family Emergency Darling! Glad All Is Good Now....... @Jendowoz0612 <3
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    ROUND 6 - Gang Leaders

Uh oh, we're in trouble.
    tumblr_pghfdp5A5L1v2n804o1_1280.png

You say gang, my brain jumps to the mob: when gangs were classy.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    Love this, @Movotti looks fabulous. :)

• Options
    Awesome shot @Movotti! When I saw this assignment my mind immediately jumped to mobsters too haha!
    I'm somewhere between
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    @MyFavoritedesign your winner's gift from the last round is on page 1, if you would like to keep it, Angela