Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Webtoon/Comic Style Story? Tell me what you think of it!

yannokfcyannokfc Posts: 28 Member
Hey guys! I'm planning to write a story of mine. I have been reading and I have only seen paragraph + screenshots style format so far, since I am looking for inspiration on how should I write mine. I want to do that too, but I think it would be more fun if I made it in a different style like comics. Here's a sample of what I've made so far.

Sorry for the lack of speech bubbles TT___TT but basically, it's a random episode from the story.
So Alta Accacio (blonde girl) is playing chess with her sister Lucia (braids), and Alta loses. Meanwhile, Geoffrey Grey was watching them all along from the sofa and obviously compliments and flirts with Lucia even though she already has a boyfriend; student council president Lucius Tan.

QA6dNhl.png

From the corner of the room by the books, long haired Langley Wardsworth watches the scene and starts planning something evil (he is the vice president of the student council and hates Lucius because he wants to be the president instead of him). Alta also dishes on the issue because he feels inferior towards her sister Lucia as well. So they tells Lucius when the president comes home and it makes Lucius furious so he confronts Geoffrey.

B3XMsE1.png
LOpJ7ag.png
WimJ61X.png
wdjVUzY.png
0zx7BoX.png

t12oetL.png

After that, Lucia is informed of what happened and talks to Lucius about it. Later, we see her changing her social media status to single.

7XiLZwG.png
EAmJDVU.png

Please tell me if I should start this or not. I want to know if someone would be interested on reading a story in this style.

hXn9Gsy.png

Comments

• Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    edited July 2018
    I think this would be great and original, go for it.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I love it! Just need the bubbles. I’m a webtoon fan so go for it!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg