Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Proof of Fairies Eventually?

[img][/img]q47e6Ns.png
I was just in sylvan glad and was looking around for plants when I found this.....a ring of mushrooms aka a Fairy Ring!!! Also a little flying ball of lights in the bottom right corner. Thoughts??

Comments

• Options
    CeCeDotCeCeDot Posts: 230 Member
    Sylvan glade has been there from the beginning. I don't think fairies take 4 years to make
  • Options
    BrindletonBrindleton Posts: 415 Member
    That place also had the red eyes in the bushes. In the Vampires trailer the eyes were used to reveal that those were vampires.
  • Options
    JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    ^Fairies could be done long time ago, but they just won't implement them yet.
  • Options
    Jean wrote: »
    ^Fairies could be done long time ago, but they just won't implement them yet.

They don't work like that, if content is done they release it. It's all about money for EA
  • Options
    JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    edited July 2018
    Again, it's just a thought :/ It's a message board here, people have different opinions and pov's.
  • Options
    Jean wrote: »
    Again, it's just a thought :/ It's a message board here, people have different opinions and pov's.

I get that, hence why I'm giving my perspective of the company. The devs even said on Twitter that when content is ready they prepare the trailers and announce it
  • Options
    DarcVader1DarcVader1 Posts: 65 Member
    edited July 2018
    Even if they hadn't started working on it yet they could've still added hints about things that have been on the timeline since day one, such as vampires. Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't the 'tell joke about vampires" been around since the beginning? We didn't get them until last year, 3 years after the initial release. It's like the polls, just because they are just now doing the polls, doesn't mean that they haven't been working on some of those lifestates already and just because werewolves got beat out by witches and faeries doesn't mean that we won't eventually get werewolves. I'm not saying they are going to come out anytime soon, just that they are on the agenda or have been since day 1.
    Post edited by DarcVader1 on
  • Options
    I agree. There was always a plan to add occults into the game, since they are popular with a part of the community! But I'm not sure they are always on the agenda from day one. They could be possibilities, but not set plans (yet).
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    If occults are a given, then they shouldn't need to make any hints, especially hints that are four years old.
  • Options
    AmeliasaurAmeliasaur Posts: 4 New Member
    All I know is I hope faeries are coming. :)
  • Options
    alex_alex09alex_alex09 Posts: 188 Member
    Brindleton wrote: »
    That place also had the red eyes in the bushes. In the Vampires trailer the eyes were used to reveal that those were vampires.

i don't remember sylvan glade in the vampires trailer, i have to watch it again :o
  • Options
    BrindletonBrindleton Posts: 415 Member
    Brindleton wrote: »

i don't remember sylvan glade in the vampires trailer, i have to watch it again :o

Sylvan Glade itself wasn't in the trailer but Vampres made a clear reference to it. The vampire teaser shows a vampire making red eyes which immediatly made me think of Sylvan Glade :)
    They show up in this image:

[Image]https://i2.wp.com/www.thesimstasticsisters.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/creepy-eyes-of-sylvan-glade.png?ssl=1[/image]

As far as we know the Vampires world could be in the dark area of Sylvan Glade, since it is a magical area.
  • Options
    bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    Sylvan Glade has been there since the base game, so I doubt they were thinking about fairies when they created it. However, I could see them utilizing it for fairies in the future, maybe as a fairy town lot? It's base game, so they can change it for whatever they want.