Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

which expansion pack Or Stuff pack do you think is next?

University
Generations
Supernatural
Island Paradise
Showtime
Ambitions
Free Time
Apartment Life
Hot date

Stuff Packs
High-End Loft Stuff
Town Life Stuff
Fast Lane Stuff
70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff
Family Fun Stuff
H&M Fashion Stuff :
Teen Style Stuff
IKEA Home Stuff
Mansion & Garden Stuff

I personally want
University/Generations rolled into 1 with bunk beds and loft beds for all, Cars
Supernatural
Island Paradise- this was may fave-
Showtime
Ambitions /Free Time rolled into 1 pack with the grilled cheese aspiration pool slides, diving boards

Family fun stuff my fave from 2 a teen one because the kids have a kids stuff pack so why not give the teens a pack
I want Rocking horses more toys for the kids and toddlers more things for toddlers to do
a better way for pets to die my nephew was playing an he was upset the grim reaper came. they should give the option of having the cat/ dog to be put down and be able to hug the pet and kiss the pet good bye

Comments

• Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    edited July 2018
    We already got most of these you know that right?
    Parenthood=generations
    Get to work= ambitions
    City living= apartment life
    You might not like them but it is what it is.

I want University life to be next.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    dimples7377dimples7377 Posts: 53 Member
    edited July 2018
    i do like them i was wanting more like more to expand on the parent hood i actually like all of the sims 4 ones that have come out i should have made that clear i just want bunk beds, loft beds, diving boards cars, water slides more kids toys, more family stuff and University and an island paradise game
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    i do like them i was wanting more like more to expand on the parent hood i actually like all of the sims 4 ones that have come out i should have made that clear i just want bunk beds, loft beds, diving boards, cars, water slides more kids toys, more family stuff and University and an island paradise game

The Backyard Stuff Pack includes 2 water slides.

Don’t think we’ll see traditional diving boards seeing as how we have “diving platforms” already which do the same thing.
  • Options
    true i meant pool slides i was on my ipad
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    i do like them i was wanting more like more to expand on the parent hood i actually like all of the sims 4 ones that have come out i should have made that clear i just want bunk beds, loft beds, diving boards cars, water slides more kids toys, more family stuff and University and an island paradise game

Bunk and loft beds will most likely come with University.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    WynterlyWynterly Posts: 232 Member
    University PLEASE
    ~I only act like I know everything, Rogers.~

Currently doing Harry Potter legacy challenge. You can find the rules here.
  • Options
    yeah that's what i want the most i made my own from these bunk bedshttp://veranka-s4cc.tumblr.com/post/146066029330/hipster-loft-bunk-bed-mattresses-for-bunk-beds
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    edited July 2018
    'Better way for pets to die.' :|

I'm goooooooooood. Pets also get pretty sick easily (which can get pretty disheartening), so I'd rather never seen an option to ever put a pet down. That's just terrible. I'd rather some things not imitate RL.

Most of those EP's we have in a certain form and I doubt we'll get them again. At this point, I'm not sure what EP may be possibly next, since we have the party aspect of the game, pets, active careers and businesses and now Seasons. Maybe a University or school related pack towards all playable ages or a beach related GP.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    University
    Generations
    Supernatural
    Island Paradise
    Showtime
    Ambitions
    Free Time
    Apartment Life
    Hot date

Stuff Packs
    High-End Loft Stuff
    Town Life Stuff
    Fast Lane Stuff
    70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff
    Family Fun Stuff
    H&M Fashion Stuff :
    Teen Style Stuff
    IKEA Home Stuff
    Mansion & Garden Stuff

I personally want
    Supernatural
    Showtime
    Ambitions /Free Time rolled into 1 pack with the grilled cheese aspiration pool slides, diving boards

Family fun stuff my fave from 2 a teen one because the kids have a kids stuff pack so why not give the teens a pack
    I want Rocking horses more toys for the kids and toddlers more things for toddlers to do
    a better way for pets to die my nephew was playing an he was upset the grim reaper came. they should give the option of having the cat/ dog to be put down and be able to hug the pet and kiss the pet good bye

SP Pool Stuffpack

EP Tropical Beach Vacation

Gamepack Hot Date
  • Options
    yeah a pool pack like island paradise would be great with water toys like rubber boats, pool balls pool floats boat houses, remote controlled cars and boats, water trampolines, Trampolines, Water sports,
    I Meant like put them down at the end of their life when they get old i hated the first time the grim reaper came for my cat that was in the sims 2.
    for me either university/ School pack or island paradise I think onse those games com sims 4 will be done unless they come up with more

what are all your thoughts on that do u think they will come up with more expansions than 3 or the same? Do you all think there will be a supernatural game expansion?
  • Options
    University
    Generations
    Supernatural
    Island Paradise
    Showtime
    Ambitions
    Free Time
    Apartment Life
    Hot date

Stuff Packs
    High-End Loft Stuff
    Town Life Stuff
    Fast Lane Stuff
    70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff
    Family Fun Stuff
    H&M Fashion Stuff :
    Teen Style Stuff
    IKEA Home Stuff
    Mansion & Garden Stuff

I personally want
    Supernatural
    Showtime

I dont want to see animals put down in the game. I dont like euthanasia. I do like the rocking horse idea though.
  • Options
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    i do like them i was wanting more like more to expand on the parent hood i actually like all of the sims 4 ones that have come out i should have made that clear i just want bunk beds, loft beds, diving boards, cars, water slides more kids toys, more family stuff and University and an island paradise game

The Backyard Stuff Pack includes 2 water slides.

Don’t think we’ll see traditional diving boards seeing as how we have “diving platforms” already which do the same thing.

True but it s missing pool slides and pool waterfalls.
  • Options
    rambahadoerrambahadoer Posts: 405 Member
    We already got most of these you know that right?
    Parenthood=generations
    Get to work= ambitions
    City living= apartment life
    You might not like them but it is what it is.

I want University life to be next.

generations is different tho parenthood focused on the parents side an raising kids generations on each life stage and their personal stuff there is still so much left they can work with and with the high demand i don't see why not
    as for city living with that pack they focused on the city itselfnot on the apartments so they can still make a pack about living in apartments there is also high demand for this
    personally i want both of those but firtsly i would love either university if done well and a romance gp with turn on's and turn off's to help the lacking romance aspect of the game