Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which Lifetime Wishes from Sims 3 would you like to see back in Sims 4?

So, i was playing here and noticed that i already played all the aspirations a hundred times already, and they just became boring for me. In sims 3 we had so many options in the base game, and they added so many with the DLCS. Why they stopped doing this in Sims 4?! I am not sure, but maybe a Hobbies Expansion Pack could possibly expand on that. (And, no, thanks, i dont want mods in my computer!).
Here is a list of all sims 3 lifetime wishes: https://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/lifetimewishes/
I think that there a so many simple lifetime wishes that were fun to achieve, like the one we had to have a collection of fishes in bowls, or the one we had to become a Master Thief... Sometimes i feel limited in goals in this game. I mean, i can play the challenges the community comes up with, but sometimes i just want to go total vanilla. You know?!
Tell me here which ones were youre favorites, and why you want them back!

Comments

• Options
    Trinaboswell29Trinaboswell29 Posts: 119 Member
    The bottomless nectar I've never finished that one but I loved aspirations where you collect items to create something new. Another feature I missed is the skill journal. All skills come with optional challenges in the journal that were fun to complete. And they actually kept track your progress so you will know have done and haven't done.
  • Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    The bottomless nectar I've never finished that one but I loved aspirations where you collect items to create something new. Another feature I missed is the skill journal. All skills come with optional challenges in the journal that were fun to complete. And they actually kept track your progress so you will know have done and haven't done.

I hope that they add more objectives to the game before it ends... Its good to be free and do whatever i want, but i like to have clues for what to do sometimes when i just want to have fun
  • Options
    Kniga_SitaraKniga_Sitara Posts: 414 Member
    Descendant of Da Vinchi
    Chess legend
    And more a more... THE life wish was better, more better, as in TS4.