Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Looking for one specific story/legacy/challenge I can't find

I don't know if I can actually post this here, but it seems it's the most logical place to me.
Well... This will sound silly, but yesterday I just remembered about a story, I think it was from a teen runaway challenge, I read some time ago and it seems I didn't bookmarked it. The thing is, I get very anxious when I loose things... It's like a mania, like another one I have about not taking anything (mostly snacks or things like that) unless I take an even number, usually two. Am I explaining myself? They're like OCD, almost (my mother had this (or has? she says she's over it, but I dunno), actually, so I wouldn't be surprised; but it is probably due to Asperger's Syndrome, anyway). It sounds kinda creepy but it isn't, I'd probably forget about it in a week or so but I liked the story.
The thing is, I sometimes can't stand to loose random things I remember about out of the blue. And, to be honest, I remember I liked that story and I'd really like to read it again. xD So... It was a teen runaway challenge, or at least inspired by it. It was after November 2017 'cause the protagonist had a dog. The protagonist was male... Ehm... I think the dog was very active. The protagonist was an artist, if I recall correctly, and would usually go to the museum to paint. The author usually followed the dog when it went for a walk and posted screenshots. I think once he encountered Mayor Whiskers (the author themselves, I believe he was like a voice in his or her story) and the cat could talk. xD
I've looked through the forums but couldn't find it. Again, I don't know if I'm allowed to post something like this but I really hope someone might have read this and can guide me to the thread. Thank you and sorry if I shouldn't be posting this. ^^''
gGelhII.png