Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What item or activity are your sims obsessed with?

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    igazor:

Thanks for answering! I am not after a fix, I only want to understand the mechanisms so that I can use them, plan with them, work around them. I really do find it extremely entertaining to watch the sims do silly stuff (and read about it here! :smiley: ), and at the same time I want to use that 'fixation' for my own purposes. I do not intend to use mods at this time.
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    I recently installed Grandpa's Grove and have found that the tractor has a strong pull for my green thumb sims!
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited September 2018
    igazor:

Thanks for answering! I am not after a fix, I only want to understand the mechanisms so that I can use them, plan with them, work around them. I really do find it extremely entertaining to watch the sims do silly stuff (and read about it here! :smiley: ), and at the same time I want to use that 'fixation' for my own purposes. I do not intend to use mods at this time.
    And I wasn't trying to apply any pressure either. But the mods did become part of the background for my explanation of where these fixations come from. I don't really use Retuner to change the nature of hundreds of objects in my own game (maybe a few), but for me more importantly tuning is the way to see what was already happening by default and why in many cases. I guess we could say it was the lens that I used to see into the game in my own way and come up with the same or similar explanations as those who are capable of and happier tearing the game files themselves apart. To the extent that they can anyway, as EA doesn't let us see everything in there.
    Post edited by igazor on
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    That is a great argument for using mods!
    Maybe this discussion fits another forum better then. Thanks!
  • Options
    JazzypooJazzypoo Posts: 325 Member
    The trampolines! If I leave them alone, they'll jump on it for hours and get stinky. Or best case scenario, they fall on their face and finally stop without me telling them to.
  • Options
    SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    edited September 2018
    in the Sunset Valley version Simsophonique . I mean with my sims not with the premades.

National Sport : Martial Arts.
    Favourite social interactions: Quarreling
    National favourites Hobbies :
    1. Going to Varg to play Gambling Machine.
    2. Playing Guitar
    3. Playing water bombing.
    4. Reading the crystal ball
    5. and in winter : to do Snowmen. They should be friend with Princess Elsa Frozen ahaha.
    6. They are also enjoying picnic, going to restaurants eating outside , watching their cellphone, playing archery and abandonning their toddlers and their pets alone ...

Now Miss V's obsession :smile:
    1. Casting the spell of fire and of ice on objects
    2. Casting the spell on conversion on plants
    3. She is naturally caring of her pets, she likes playing with her cat.
    4. To travel abroad everywhere.
    5. Gardening
    6. To resolve a case and to befriend with everybody or almost cool in the town.

Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)