Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Marvel Legacy Challenge Ideas

@thesleepingsatellite and I were wondering what a Marvel Legacy Challenge would look like. I've never made a challenge before so I wanted to hear some other simmers' ideas.
Proud black simmer 🖤
MfVGMbL.jpg

Comments

• Options
    thesleepingsatellitethesleepingsatellite Posts: 34 Member
    Turns out there already is a Marvel challenge (I still can't link properly, so take out the parenthesis below):
    forums(.)thesims(.)com(/)en_US(/)discussion(/)915665(/)marvel-superhero-legacy(/)p1

I read through it, and it seems to be geared more towards working with the Marvel comics canon, instead of the MCU canon. I also disagree with some of the choices and characterization (for example, in my mind, Steve always should have the option of becoming an artist, and he's no detective, that's for sure). An MCU challenge could be complimentary to this one.
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Turns out there already is a Marvel challenge (I still can't link properly, so take out the parenthesis below):
    forums(.)thesims(.)com(/)en_US(/)discussion(/)915665(/)marvel-superhero-legacy(/)p1

I read through it, and it seems to be geared more towards working with the Marvel comics canon, instead of the MCU canon. I also disagree with some of the choices and characterization (for example, in my mind, Steve always should have the option of becoming an artist, and he's no detective, that's for sure). An MCU challenge could be complimentary to this one.

Yeah, I read it over and didn't agree with some it either. So I guess if we made one it would be MCU canon.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    CillabeckCillabeck Posts: 2 New Member
    I have a friend who once posted such a challenge ceciisawesome.tumblr.com/post/181316118116/sims-4-marvel-challenge