Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Migrating a large family to another city.

Is this possible without losing relationships? My sims family is quite large (many many cousins..) and I wanted to move them to the city and into apartments. Is this possible to do without losing relationships? There's no way I can fit them into one household (Would take maybe three households to fit them all)

Comments

• Options
    CreoleSimCreoleSim Posts: 334 Member
    This isn't TS3, you can move wherever you want, and keep relationships/valuables, etc....just move em
    8zjsc9.png
    Origin@ Simday1
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited June 2018
    Yes Sims 4 is very different than Sims 3, just go into manage world to move them from one place to another. Or you can have them use their computer or phone to move them. They won't loose any of their relationship, all long as it is in the same game save. Starting them up in a different game save that's a totally different story. Also keep in mind, it will ask you if you want to sell or keep their stuff. If you choose sell, all their stuff will stay behind in their old home. If you decide you want to keep part of their stuff, just place what you want to keep in their personal or family inventory. Even if you sell their stuff, the stuff you place in the inventories will still stay with them. If you choose to keep the refrigerator and book shelf, make sure you place those (food and books) items in the personal inventory....they don't transport very well in the family inventory. Also it's best to leave the refrigerator behind, for some reason it glitches out if you try to move them from one home to another.