Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Place sprinklers indoors (greenhouse)

lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
I would like to be able to place sprinklers indoors, as they would be useful in greenhouses. I don't get why they can only be placed outside, even with moveobjects on, I mean, I understand that people wouldn't normally have a sprinkler inside their house, but it seems perfectly fine to have a sprinkler inside a greenhouse.

Comments

• Options
    hrfullerhrfuller Posts: 1 New Member
    I am also having this same problem! Help!
  • Options
    AloeVistaAloeVista Posts: 326 Member
    Actually I had made pretty much this same topic in a separate part of the forums. Its ridiculous that they won't let us place them indoors, but in Sims 2 and 3 you were able to have sprinklers be indoors. I wanted to use the sprinklers in my greenhouse as well. *sigh*
    rvbRMVD.jpg
  • Options
    ladeeGeeladeeGee Posts: 46 Member
    I answered on your other post (Aloe) Remove the door then delete 2 spaces where the door was. Now as long as the walls are not connected it's not considered a room and you should be able to place it inside.
  • Options
    jacqpinksjacqpinks Posts: 2,118 Member
    my husband was complaining about this the other day, how silly that you can't use them in the greenhouse. I was like use moveobjects cheat, I didn't believe him when he said it didn't work lol

This needs to be changed :(
    Jacqpinks ♥'s The Sims
  • Options
    crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Yeah, i agree. Plus it kind of sucks that they didn't implement a ceiling sprinkler for greenhouses.