Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Its not possible to rotate doors and windows, and also a stove.

celipoesiascelipoesias Posts: 433 Member
Okay, that does not make much sense to have a door and a window floating in the air, but before the last update it was possible to rotate them 360 degrees when using move objects. Now it is not possible anymore. Yard gates still rotate in 360 degrees normally

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Another thing:

There is a stove from the Dine Out package that simply can not be rotated 360 degrees anymore. It always stays in the same direction. I tried rotating it in every way, but nothing worked.

giphy.gif

Please help,
tenor.gif

Comments

• Options
    smh678smh678 Posts: 92 Member
    Windows are not rotatable in the first place but also to solve your problems use these keys < and > to move items.
  • Options
    BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    I'll take a look at these in my game @celipoesias. Keep in mind that things that can be done (or not done) using bb.moveobjects may not be supported, as it is considered a cheat. If functionality has changed, it might be to fix something non-MOO related...
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • Options
    BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    Took a look, and windows can still be rotated when placed on a wall. When you are not placing a window on a wall, you will need to have your camera facing the orientation you want for placement. You can switch which way the window faces then by pressing < or >. As for the stove, it is a different type of stove from the others in that it expects to intersect a wall in order to have the pass through counter, so I think this is why it functions differently and does not rotate as other stoves that might be expected to have various facings. So again, these are behaviors that only become apparent when using bb.moveobjects to do something unusual.
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations