Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lottery tickets missing ? No option on phone or computer ? Anyone else ?

Hello fellow Simmers:)

Is anyone else experiencing issues with buying the lottery ticket? So "Lottery Day" pops up, and I thought, "Ohh well, thats new." So it says buy a lottery ticket with the phone or computer. So i go on the computer, and there is no option anywhere to buy one? Unless I'm missing it. So I tried looking on the phone.. nope. No option. Then I realized teens can't play- so I tried with an adult, and same thing. Was lottery added in a previous pack and I don't get that in my game or whats happened ?

Anyone else?

** Yes- I have some mods (though only ones which claim to be updated for Seasons atm) So- before i go about trying to figure out which one it could be, I'd like to know if this is a bug or just a bug for me **

Thanks you guys:)

Comments

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited June 2018
    Do you have the SimLotto mod? I wonder if it might be interfering. I'd check mod-free as well in case a mod that was updated for the patch is conflicting with a new element from the pack itself.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    When purchasing the lottery ticket you have to wait till after 6 am on the very same day of the lottery drawing. If you try any other time it won't be there.
  • Options
    SlyvanasSlyvanas Posts: 855 Member
    Lotto day came for my sim. It worked and showed up fine for me. I had to wait till the day of and I was able to purchase one on the computer. Sim didn't win the lotto though..☹️
    oxv0Rm8.png
  • Options
    s_stutlers_stutler Posts: 380 Member
    Thanks for your comments guys:)

@luthienrising - I don't have any mods that deal with Lotto at all. I had never even considered it prior to seeing that in game. Currently, I only have 5 script mods enabled for my game. (the other 14 are awaiting updates) I have The Animal recolors from the animal pack installed, Nap in bath, No relationship cull, Pre-school mod (updated) and Hire any Sim restaurant mod (updated) that's literally it. I'm not sure what mod-free is. Is that a mod checker or something? Based on what I have installed in game, I wouldn't think any of those would interfere with lotto ? Let me know if any of those jump out at you and might be causing my issues. Ohh- I have Neia's Create a Career tool too.. I suppose that could be interfering, though I have updated that as well. :( (sigh)

@LaBlue0314 - Hmm.. Maybe that was the issue. So- the event popped up unexpected on my calendar. And it said I had to purchase the ticket that day, and tomorrow I would find out if I won. But when I went to buy the ticket, the option wasn't there. Are you saying I should have waited until the next day?

@Slyvanas - Ohhh bummer! One of my sims is modeled after a person in my RL.. and they LOVE to play lotto, so I thought it was a cool idea. But I'm confused on how it works. The day the lotto day event popped up, was the day I tried to buy a ticket. But the option wasn't there. I didn't bother checking the next day- as I got the notification that lotto day was terrible.. and I failed. LOL
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,873 Member
    Got a pop up that my sim won big in the lottery and life will never be the same. I never pay attention to household funds since I use motherlode so does anyone know how much you can win? Right after the lottery notification I earned the Rosebud achievement which is gain 1,000,0000 in a single household. Total funds are now $1,057,034. So I guess they must have won $1,000,000. :o