Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[SEASONS] Easter Egg Hunt!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,675 Member
    I like the egg hunt :) Only tried with adults, can't wait to check it out with toddlers and kids, because that's probably where the cute reactions are :)

These eggs have been in our games ever since the egg hunt 3 (?) years ago. It's good to see them again. I wish the sculls would return as a tradition as well. Hm, I actually did not check if they did, must pay more attention next Fall...
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    JimG72 wrote: »
    I wish the eggs had some sort of function or could be eaten instead of just sold for $10 a pop. Or maybe we should’ve had a special object to store them in or something.

You can store them on shelves, desks, bookcases, etc. as decorative objects. They have the function of each raising the environment score of a room (+3 environment). There are also 2 types of eggs that glow in the dark and thus can function as a nite-lite of sorts...I place them in the toddlers/kids rooms for that purpose. When you collect all 12 types of eggs, the giant bunny stuff animal is unlocked in build/buy mode. Yeah, it would neat if sims had the ability to eat the eggs...I guess that would be novel the first time or two, but it's not like the eggs don't have a function.

Environmental boosts do not count as function as far as I’m concerned.

The only thing I wish they had was chocolate. Easter eggs arnt suppose to be anything great. But I will say if we could decorate the eggs that would be great.
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Cheekybits wrote: »
    JimG72 wrote: »
    I wish the eggs had some sort of function or could be eaten instead of just sold for $10 a pop. Or maybe we should’ve had a special object to store them in or something.

You can store them on shelves, desks, bookcases, etc. as decorative objects. They have the function of each raising the environment score of a room (+3 environment). There are also 2 types of eggs that glow in the dark and thus can function as a nite-lite of sorts...I place them in the toddlers/kids rooms for that purpose. When you collect all 12 types of eggs, the giant bunny stuff animal is unlocked in build/buy mode. Yeah, it would neat if sims had the ability to eat the eggs...I guess that would be novel the first time or two, but it's not like the eggs don't have a function.

Environmental boosts do not count as function as far as I’m concerned.

The only thing I wish they had was chocolate. Easter eggs arnt suppose to be anything great. But I will say if we could decorate the eggs that would be great.

At least they made great use in repurposing collectibles from the Easter Egg Hunt events years ago. Now if only they'd do that for all the skulls...
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png