Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Masterpiece Painting bug since Seasons?

I apologize if this has already been asked, but couldn't find anything. Anyway....my sim who is level 8 painting skill & not in the Painter career painted a Masterpiece. When I had him sell it to Gallery he only got $750; usually my sims would get at least a couple thousand for a Masterpiece even when not in the Painter career. Is this a bug with Seasons?

Comments

• Options
    Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,203 Member
    No, they don't always get thousands. I've had sims paint masterpieces that aren't even worth $1K, and then they'll paint something worth more than $3K. I noticed this happening in a my game even prior to the most recent patch.
    https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!
  • Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,449 Member
    Ok, was just wondering because I have always gotten at least $1200 for masterpieces until now. Guess I've just been very lucky so far lol.
  • Options
    LittlebearLittlebear Posts: 73 Member
    edited June 2018
    I don't have this bug specifically however I cannot find any information on another type of Bug in which Grand Master Vampires can't roller skate I tested on two different Grand master vampires. And before anyone says try removing cc that's not the problem and I have since removed and update cc that needed to be updated or removed and fixed other various issues where one of my sims hands was missing. I went through tray importer to upload cc that was broken on random sims . PLEASE do not tell me to do that unless you are absolutely sure you know what could be causing this . I have removed any game changing behavior mods I just don't understand. Is this a bug or is it intentional? because Grandmasters just wanna have fun too! . My Grandmasters sims daughter is a vampire and was skating fine wearing cc. But she is not a grand master. But it appears Grand Masters can't skate.
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Littlebear wrote: »
    I don't have this bug specifically however I cannot find any information on another type of Bug in which Grand Master Vampires can't roller skate I tested on two different Grand master vampires. And before you say try removing cc that's not the problem and I have since removed and update cc that needed to be updated or removed that's already been checked so PLEASE do not tell me to do that unless you are absolutely sure you know what could be causing this. I have removed any game changing behavior mods. . My Grandmasters sims daughter is a vampire and was skating fine wearing cc. But she is not a grand master. But it appears Grand Masters can't skate.

You probably should make your own thread to post your issue, since it's completely different from the one this topic is about. But if I had to guess real quick, I would imagine if you have any of the vampire movement-related powers activated it might prevent them from roller skating. (I know I can't do things like jog when I have mist-form enabled, for example)
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    LittlebearLittlebear Posts: 73 Member
    edited June 2018
    Sorry about posting in the wrong section I don't come here often. And couldn't find any info on this problem. (Likely too early in the release.)
    I prefer to trouble shoot on my own But I thought this would be the best place to ask sorry I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer xD . but thank you for the advice I will see if that makes a difference :)