Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims obsessed with disturbing the bees

I bought the bee box for my sims and ever since I put it on the lot they're obsessed with disturbing the bees. I'm really not comfortable with my sims constantly going to be mean to them so I ended up just selling the bee box. I had sims that are just not that kind of person going and wanting to bully the bees! I shouldn't have to babysit my sims every second to make sure they're not going to go do that. Is anyone else having this problem?
37oYgl3.png
Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!

Comments

• Options
    kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    i've noticed sims in a playful mood like to disturb bees (and with the fun bug of parents wanting to watch the kid's network with their teenage kids, who then get 'watch comedy' instead... that is pretty often) and a friend noticed goofballs like to do it on their own, too. so seems a playful thing, and something they don't learn from...
  • Options
    Francl27Francl27 Posts: 761 Member
    Hmm no problem here. That's kinda odd. They actually totally ignore them.

Now my bees are enraged and I have no idea how to calm them down, lol.
  • Options
    TreebrookeTreebrooke Posts: 80 Member
    If they're obsessed you may have to just put a fence in and lock it until you want them to mess with the bees...I've had to do it with the woodworking table before. The only thing the doesn't seem to work with is bush obsessed pets.
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    I don't think my sim had tried disturbing the bees. I had her try to bond with the bees and somethings when just gardening it seems like she is being attacked by them.