Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seasons RUINED My Game! >.<

Well finally got it to download and......
1. The Sims 2
2. The Sims 3
3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
4. The Sims 1

Comments

• Options
    VariableVariable Posts: 18 Member
    Guessing you've already tried some troubleshooting?
  • Options
    Strawburry3Strawburry3 Posts: 329 Member
    That’s horrifying. I would backup my saves ASAP before doing anything else.
    tumblr_mxol5mE3eQ1qdczlgo1_500.gif
    Hey, Nana..
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Did you have any mods installed? Some mods definitely conflict with this expansion until they're updated.

Would follow the advice above and make sure to back up your save file if it does happen to get corrupted.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,875 Member
    Wow, that's really strange. :| Did you try repairing game?
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    Should've taken your mods out.
  • Options
    Funpuppy_sims345Funpuppy_sims345 Posts: 139 Member
    Well i don't have seasons so im no help.. \(-_-)/
    Corgis4life
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    Hmmm, that is unusual. Do you have mods? Outdated mods seem to do weird things. Have to also tried repairing the game?
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,875 Member
    @aws200, any luck?
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    When I first loaded my game Granite Falls and Selvadorada were showing up on the main screen. But it fixed itself while I was just scrolling and wondering.
  • Options
    MoonfoxNightcryMoonfoxNightcry Posts: 296 Member
    Ah man, I’m going through 2,000 pieces of unsorted cc in my mods folder as we speak.

Opened the game, went to turn on mods in the options and my whole screen was a mash - “checkbox” written everywhere and overlapping images... my bad.

My advice: remove it all. Add it back in sections and test as you go.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    The first time I went to the world selector menu, all the worlds were there including vacation worlds. I clicked the STAR icon and only the vacation worlds were there and when I clicked back to the regular worlds, it was fine.
  • Options
    Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Oh, wow, that is scary. It might be a simple loading glitch that can be resolved with removing your mods folder, making sure you get the actual game mods as well. Then repair your game and restart your computer before going into Origin and reloading your game. Did you have any problem with the installation process? Did Seasons download quickly or stop then start again? Let us know if you get it resolved and how. It would be good to know what worked for you should others have the same problem. Good luck.
  • Options
    XxItalianPeachesxXXxItalianPeachesxX Posts: 67 Member
    That’s why I don’t get that much CC and or Mods because they do stuff like that . I always repair my game whenever I download one.