Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Perhaps I will get what I want

MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
Now, I'm a known patron to the supernatural life states, Sorcerers and Werewolves, and I was just watching the Live Stream replay on YouTube.
Oddly my favorite part was the Snow ball fight, why? A few years ago I put out the idea for Sorcerers to utilize multitasking so sims would move around, and dodge attacks when sparring/fighting with magic. So sims just wouldn't be just standing around throwing spells foolishly back and forth.

I'm contently smug right now, pleased to see that they did that with Snow Ball fight, Sims will move around try to seek cover.
Still I wonder how it would initiate? you bring the sims to the area you want them to fight/spar? are they limited to just that area? or the area of the neighborhood?

In time, I wonder with Clubs from Get Together, you could use this feature to battle other clubs in duels.

Really cheering on for that feature, As I'm sure Emotions will effect how powerful a spell can become. As the Focus ought to be on magic animations looking beautifully done with a wide range of magic.
Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
Post edited by MasonGamer on