Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

At what time will Seasons be released?

1789101113...Next

Comments

• Options
    salemdexingsalemdexing Posts: 47 Member
    @PinkPaws66 tysm what a task to find out a download time hope it improves with the next release! :)
  • Options
    AiChanAiChan Posts: 5 New Member
    > @CrystalAbyss1 said:
    > TheSimmiestKyla wrote: »
    >
    > I’m in Louisiana, USA. Does anyone know what time I should start my pre-load? It’s 4:22 p.m. here on the 21st and I’ve had it pre-ordered since the 11th of June. I got home from work a little while ago and didn’t see And option to download, but however, did see the release date as the 21st.
    >
    >
    >
    > There is NO preload, where is everyone getting the idea there is a preload. There had never been a preload for a EP. USA releases midnight June 22 or 9pm PST June21.

The fact that it says so in the Origin client...?

(I'd link a screenshot, but I'm too new.)

Very misleading, if that's not actually possible...
  • Options
    SimMommaSimMomma Posts: 3 New Member
    I'm new here - Just joined so I could say I'm in Alaska and Seasons started downloading when I logged back into Origin.
  • Options
    SimmerMarsSimmerMars Posts: 242 Member
    SimMomma wrote: »
    I'm new here - Just joined so I could say I'm in Alaska and Seasons started downloading when I logged back into Origin.
    That’s great! :-)
    Origin ID: Bosslady216
  • Options
    annlytannlyt Posts: 24 Member
    I was all set to download Seasons and my internet provider went down. Still down now too, hopefully it will be fixed when I get home.
  • Options
    agelessangel76agelessangel76 Posts: 63 Member
    All of this wait and being all anxious for the download to start counting to time until 11.....my husband gets home at 11 and we go straight to the ER.... We are now sitting in the hospital been here since last night he's got an infection in the sack around his heart. So I'm settling in for the weekend at least and JUST NOW at 4 P.M. the next day getting to log in and play lol. Good thing he's doing OK and I love the big buthead lol
    My husband thinks I'm crazy.....But I'm not the one that married me
  • Options
    PinkPaws66PinkPaws66 Posts: 755 Member
    All of this wait and being all anxious for the download to start counting to time until 11.....my husband gets home at 11 and we go straight to the ER.... We are now sitting in the hospital been here since last night he's got an infection in the sack around his heart. So I'm settling in for the weekend at least and JUST NOW at 4 P.M. the next day getting to log in and play lol. Good thing he's doing OK and I love the big buthead lol

Oh, dear! I'm glad he's ok. I hope you have a really fun time with the game!
  • Options
    agelessangel76agelessangel76 Posts: 63 Member
    > @PinkPaws66 said:
    > agelessangel76 wrote: »
    >
    > All of this wait and being all anxious for the download to start counting to time until 11.....my husband gets home at 11 and we go straight to the ER.... We are now sitting in the hospital been here since last night he's got an infection in the sack around his heart. So I'm settling in for the weekend at least and JUST NOW at 4 P.M. the next day getting to log in and play lol. Good thing he's doing OK and I love the big buthead lol
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Oh, dear! I'm glad he's ok. I hope you have a really fun time with the game!

Thank you! I haven't gotten to play very much with all the Dr's and nurses but so far I'm loving it. Thankfully he's going to be OK but its going to be a long slow recovery and he's not a patient man. I'm about ready to build him a room.....with no door! lol
    My husband thinks I'm crazy.....But I'm not the one that married me
  • Options
    PinkPaws66PinkPaws66 Posts: 755 Member
    Lol!!