Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your top pick for bachelor premade?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    Madachan88Madachan88 Posts: 360 Member
    I would add three more Gunther Munch, Dirk Dreamer and Thorne Bailey. Stealing Thorne from Octavia is a real pleasure. >:)
  • Options
    simwolfsimwolf Posts: 323 Member
    I've had quite a few sims autonomously fall for Akira, but I also have a soft spot for Salim. As a bonus he makes very beautiful children... Akira not so much in my experience :D
    The Simwolf - happily simming since 2000
    My Sims, Saves and Challenges

Gallery: simwolf79 Twitter: @SimwolfSims
  • Options
    ShanabananasShanabananas Posts: 35 Member
    I use Don, Akira, and Marcus Flex A LOT. I've had to make conscious efforts to try some other male sims because I always seem to end up with one of those 3.
  • Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    Somehow I always get Johnny Zest in my games, either as a spouse or BFF. He was the first premade I met in my very first save and I've crushed on him ever since, I guess. Sigh.
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options
    basslinewildbasslinewild Posts: 268 Member
    Marcus, Don, or J.
    Tessa :)
    Gallery items under : TessaNicolle
    Check out my houses!
  • Options
    Stina1701AStina1701A Posts: 1,185 Member
    For me its Salim Benali, Raj Rasoya (although he is the ultimate bachelor which makes him a challenge), J. jr (is married to my 'founder' Sim in my main gameplay), Don Lothario, Johnny Zest, Paolo Rocca and Jacques Villareal is also a catch.
  • Options
    TheGreatGorlonTheGreatGorlon Posts: 382 Member
    AKLSimmer wrote: »
    I'm surprised that I haven't seen any mentions of Travis Scott and Sergio Romeo. Both of them are cute and have good genetics. Sergio hates children though, but you can always change the trait.

My founder Greg actually ended up marrying Travis! I like how adorkable Travis is, and he's been such a good dad to him and Greg's adopted kids, Tanner and Jayden. I'm actually mildly worried about him now, because he's an elder so he could keel off any minute now...
  • Options
    duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Top male for me: Don Lothario, Travis Scott (who's children are surprisingly beautiful), and Paolo Rocca. I've found Don to be a great dad even when he's not always a terrific spouse (but usually he is a terrific spouse so long as I don't make him marry the other parent). Paolo is just a pleasant sim and makes very pretty nooboos.

Top female for me: Zoe Patel, Candy Behr (or her sister), and Liberty Lee with an honorable mention for Summer Holiday. The children are beautiful from these ladies and other than Summer who can be kinda annoying sometimes, they are all great fun to play.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Options
    SimsInHogwartsSimsInHogwarts Posts: 57 Member
    Joaquin, Paolo and J are the best ones in my opinion. Especially Joaquin, he seems to have a pretty good chemistry with almost each one of my sims.
  • Options
    SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member
    edited January 2019
    Don Lothario (guilty pleasure ;)) and Akira Kibo are my 2 top picks. :smile:

Marcus Flex, Gavin Richard, J Huntington III and Johnny Zest are also quite nice.
    And indeed Max Villareal ages up quite nice too.

Plus from the gallery: Charlie Francis, from the Malpractice household. :blush:
    Post edited by Sassie on
    Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
  • Options
    simesmerizedsimesmerized Posts: 202 Member
    I have used surprisingly few male premades it seems! I might have to go with Max Villareal. he ages up quite handsomely and he almost makes me want my sim to have as many children as possible purely based on just how wonderful their genetics mesh. he's also a surprisingly good dad. usually a pretty ok husband too. sometimes he can be a bit of a plum though!

Another vote for Max! I had the best time playing him when he married one of my legacy sims. Quite opposites in every way. They had three children though. He was a good Dad to them. I still play the children. <3
  • Options
    Scarbo27Scarbo27 Posts: 125 Member
    Salim Benali and Johnny Zest :)