Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What world you wanna create?

12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
At twitter, I saw a post right here

I wish I could create one of the worlds similar to one of the places where we all live.

Photo Added:
IUXWFHf.png

Residential Worlds

American
Custom Land is a fictional American world created by me. It is mostly based on North America, and a president/mayor of Custom Land is my bossy alter ego's father, Ebenezer Ernest Everett. The biome and themes features grassland/suburban/town/rural, deserts, islands/beaches, forests/jungles, snowscapes/glacial areas, mountains/canyons, sky islands, and volcanic areas. Food always contain American foods such as, hamburgers and hot dogs, and other foods from different countries.

Oak Town
A grassland/suburban/town/rural-themed world featuring trees, lakes, houses, and community buildings. This world includes six neighborhoods, Garden Street, Black Gum District, Animal Hills, Community District, and Floral View. It's simply based on various fictional suburban towns such as, Anville (from Cat in the Hat) and Quahog (from Family Guy).

Dry Desert Town
A desert-themed world based on Phoenix, Arizona with palm trees, mountains, and lakes. This world contains three neighborhoods, Dunes District, Cactus Street, and Desert Airport (no airports incase).

Atlantis Shore
A tropical beach-themed world with many palm trees, jungle trees, waterfalls, and sandy beaches. This world is based on Hawaii and Santa Monica and contains only two neighborhoods, Coconut District, Pineapple Town.

Lakeside Jungle
A jungle-themed world with based on Alaka'i Wilderness Preserve, Hawaii with palm trees, jungle trees, harvestable banana trees, rivers, and lakes. This world is standalone. It is the only world that includes pet strays.

Glacier Island
A mountain/ice-themed based on Colorado and Alaska with snow mountains, glaciers, and several pine trees. This world only contains two neighborhoods, Icy Shore and Blizzard Mountain. Unlike the living and community worlds, Glacier Island is the only world which had only a freezing temperature, implied being far away from them which is half-residential and half-vacation.

Sandstone Canyon
A canyon/mountain-themed based on Grand Canyon featuring several cactuses, pine trees, and medium and large rocks. This world contains three neighborhoods, Rocky Border, Cacti Hills, and Stone Trail.

Cloud Valley
A sky mountain world with clouds, trees, and mountains. It is the second world that is standalone.

Roman's Volcano
A volcanic area with rocky mountains, creepy trees, lava, and four volcanoes. And this world is ruled by my evil alter ego Roman Zowanski. It is the third world that is standalone.

Los Bridgeland
An urban-themed world featuring city buildings. It is based on New York City and Los Angeles, and is also standalone.

Vacation Worlds

Tropical Seaside (Caribbean Islands)
A tropical vacation world that resembles of Jamaica and based on various Spanish/Caribbean countries such as, Puerto Rican, Trinidad and Tobago, Barbados, Cuba, and Bahamas. It's drinks mostly contains Fruit Punch, Sparkling Apple Juice, Sea of Fire, Sour Punch, Sea Splash, and Sunset Valley. It also features one Spanish-themed neighborhood and one Caribbean-themed neighborhood as one of those islands, Puerto Tropicana, Montego Island.

Euro City (Europe)
A European vacation world that is mostly resembles of German and based on various European countries such as, Ireland, Sweden, and France. It also features three neighborhoods, Tudor Town, Castle River, and Clover Garden.

Afro Land (Africa)
An African vacation world that resembles of both South Africa, Egypt, and Sahara. It contains two neighborhoods with African and Egyptain-inspired areas, Cozy Savanah, Dunes Al Ruins. In the egyptain area, it features only one temple that resembled Pyramid of Giza.

Asian Town (Asia)
An Asian vacation world that resembles of both China and Japan. It only contain two neighborhoods, Shang Zhen and Sakura Taun. It's food mostly contained Nigiri, Ramen, Dango, Egg Rolls, Sweet and Sour Pork, and Sweet and Sour Eggplant.

What world you wanna create when Create a World is coming? Tell me something about the world you created.
Post edited by 12JEREMIA on

Comments

• Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    I really really want a beach world. I can't wait until we get a beach pack where we can stay at resorts, lounge around and sunbathe, swim in the ocean and possibly have mermaids or houseboats back. For now, I would just settle for Seasons giving us sunburn/tan and swimming in the ocean in Brindleton Bay.
  • Options
    CeCeDotCeCeDot Posts: 230 Member
    But how would CAW work with seasons? Do they give you options which climate you would like in each world?
  • Options
    rambahadoerrambahadoer Posts: 405 Member
    I want to create sunset valley and strange town and create all the sims 3 and sims 2 sims that lived there
  • Options
    AmandèleAmandèle Posts: 378 Member
    I don't really agree with your worlds idea… Why would the worlds Sims live in be only american and the "foreign" locations be only vacation worlds? I'd like to see something different, be able to let my Sims live in Europe and have different european worlds (because European cities are very different from each other and you can't put all of them in one single world :wink: )
    It would be cool to have the opportunity to create custom worlds though!
    Sorry for the mistakes, English is not my first language ^^'
  • Options
    HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    He's extremely talented! First, I hope the team take a look into this concept, hopefully making it easier for them to implement it.

Then, I would definitely would create a world based on Africa <3
  • Options
    filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    I would create a Hollywood inspired world complete with modern architecture, as we have yet to receive a world with modern inspired architecture.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I want a more rural world. With a US corn belt feel to it. I'd like maybe a major road with little ornamentation with dirt road offshoots. A slight roll to the land with green areas and trees. I don't really want there to be built in fences though because that tags it to much for my taste. I'd like it to be most like the countryside area of Windenburg spatially.

I also very much want a swamp style area, marshy.. again with little ornamentation and not so "done" looking. Again along the lines space wise to the countryside area in Windenburg (can you tell I like that area?). Maybe a few overgrown trees between lots. Would love it if it had a spooky feel to it.

egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    I'd love an African, Caribbean, and/or South Asian type world. I'm getting sick of Western-centric worlds and themes, they're extremely overrated in my opinion.
  • Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    I'd love an African, Caribbean, and/or South Asian type world. I'm getting sick of Western-centric worlds and themes, they're extremely overrated in my opinion.
  • Options
    SimDestroyerSimDestroyer Posts: 335 Member
    The world that should've been in Get to Work instead of Magnolia Promenade.
  • Options
    PRSJMSPRSJMS Posts: 66 Member
    I would really love to make a world based on London. I live and grew up there and I've always wanted to play Londoner sims. I'd make a neighbourhood for shopping and venues, an inner-city neighbourhood with tower block apartments and houses that are attached and some split into flats (if we could make our own apartments), a suburb neighbourhood with modest sized houses, and another one but for richer sims. I want this so bad!
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I really hope they can do this in some form I really hate the worlds we have now.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    bizuktagbizuktag Posts: 552 Member
    A bayou swamp world with a more rural feel. Willow Creek is far too clean and pretty for what I want.

Also, if we had access to all their neighborhood assets, an add-on for San Myshuno. Two worlds in that style with matching backgrounds would give me more lots to build on and make the whole city feel bigger and more real.
  • Options
    ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member
    I would make an island, a farm community, a medieval world, an alien plant, a slum, and a shanty town, just for starters.
  • Options
    HarlowandMeHarlowandMe Posts: 231 Member
    I really want Tropical Seaside (Caribbean Islands), and Afro Land (Africa) for vacation lands. And for residential I want Afro Land (Africa), Glacier Island, Cloud Valley, Roman's Volcano, Los Bridgeland. I really want a world with trains that has a traveling circus, and a zoo. And for another residential world that has adds a movie theater venue, and grocery stores.
  • Options
    I really want Tropical Seaside (Caribbean Islands), and Afro Land (Africa) for vacation lands. And for residential I want Afro Land (Africa), Glacier Island, Cloud Valley, Roman's Volcano, Los Bridgeland. I really want a world with trains that has a traveling circus, and a zoo. And for another residential world that has adds a movie theater venue, and grocery stores.
    You can see this in bold, Afro Land is South Africa and Egypt as a cultural country, not a residential American country. So this is cultural vacation.
  • Options
    TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    When you say "African," do you mean Saharan, Sub-Saharan, North African, Egyptian, Moroccan, jungle, veldt, rainforest, mountainous, coastal (East, West, Mediterranean, etc.), village, city, town, island, highlands, lowlands, on a lake, on a river, swampy, on the Equator or someplace with snow? Africa is a huge continent with hundreds of different settings and cultural styles.
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • Options
    rhysbarrett8rhysbarrett8 Posts: 100 Member
    Ok i want a world based off any european country any, my favourites would be (italy, france, monaco, greece,) i'd love a Versailles world
  • Options
    Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    There was a thread a long time ago which talked about creating a British pack. Many people wanted the world based on the English capital, London. If (and at the moment it is a very big if) there is a CAW for TS4 released with the necessary functionality I would have a go at creating London. The city lends itself well to the concept of neighbourhoods. Portobello Road for it's street market, Canary Wharf as the business district, Soho for it's seedy reputation and eateries, Kensington for the upmarket housing and cricket ground, Hampton Court for it's palace and gardens etc etc.
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita
  • Options
    adele_katadele_kat Posts: 130 Member
    Only Louisiana Bayou Swamps ( creepy swamps )! Just give me that and i'll be happy*.*
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    IUXWFHf.png
    This photo was now added
  • Options
    Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    I only wish for two world types; a beach world like Sunlit Tides in TS3 and another desert world, but as a big city like San Myshuno. If these two would be added into the game (don't care if I have to pay for them), I would be happy.
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Amandèle wrote: »
    I don't really agree with your worlds idea… Why would the worlds Sims live in be only american and the "foreign" locations be only vacation worlds? I'd like to see something different, be able to let my Sims live in Europe and have different european worlds (because European cities are very different from each other and you can't put all of them in one single world :wink: )
    It would be cool to have the opportunity to create custom worlds though!

This!
    I would love to have a variety of European worlds!

Edinburgh
    The Venetian Lagoon
    Amsterdam
    Berlin
    The Black Forest region
    Brighton and its pier.
    San Mon Michel
    Andalucia
    Novgorod

Don't treat these places as 'exotic' holiday locations. It's insulting. Make them as home worlds.
    Treat the US themed worlds as the 'exotic' locations instead. :)
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    Moon_WillowMoon_Willow Posts: 732 Member
    edited July 2018
    Do you realise EA is basically ignoring half of the planet.

I want a Southern Hemisphere world similar to Pounawea where the seasons are reversed.
    tsNVdyA.png
    Gallery ID: Truet318, check out my latest builds on the gallery.

The Road goes ever on and on And I must follow, if I can,
    Until it joins some larger way,
    Where many paths and errands meet.
  • Options
    Do you realise EA is basically ignoring half of the planet.

I want a Southern Hemisphere world similar to Pounawea where the seasons are reversed.
    Is it like American?