August 7 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!
Are you ready for the The Sims Spark'd? Discuss the final episode here! Don't forget to use spoiler tags! Need a refresher? Click here!

‘Title screen’ update?

I know this is way down on the ‘wishlist’ and pretty insignificant, but will the title screen ever be updated? I think it’s time to update from the vampires.

Comments

• xingyicaicnxingyicaicn Posts: 170 Member
    Mine is stuck on city living, I thought it would change after I installed get to work, but no.
    H O P E H A S A P L A C E
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 838 Member
    I think it's changing when you buy one of the latest packs for exp. mine is jungle adventure one since the day I bought it.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • FelizFeliz Posts: 65 Member
    It must change then. I’ve got all the packs (console version) and it’s always been the vampires. I got the base game and vampires at the same time. Oh well, it’s not really that important.
  • BelongtoLCMSBelongtoLCMS Posts: 125 Member
    It must have the look of the latest pack downloaded. Check order the packs released in PC to figure out which screen you will end up with.
  • _natalie_natalie Posts: 466 Member
    I recently purchased Get Together but my title screen is still Cats and Dogs.
  • Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 403 Member
    [quote="_natalie;c-16730618"]I recently purchased Get Together but my title screen is still Cats and Dogs.[/quote]

Same here. I was expecting a pic of Windenburg or something.
  • VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 770 Member
    The titles screen follows which ever is the most recent released GP/EP for PC that you own. It doesn't matter the order in which they are purchased the last released takes priority.