Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4/PS4 not updating

There are game patch notes Sims 4 console today which suggests that there's a new game update for the console version. So I got curious about how far the update on my PS4 copy of Sims 4 has gotten. So I went to see how far the update had gotten, only to find that it hasn't even started updating at all. :/

Comments

• Options
    Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    If you go to the games icon on your Ps4s xmb and press the options button on the controller, scroll down to check for update and then it should start.
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    If you go to the games icon on your Ps4s xmb and press the options button on the controller, scroll down to check for update and then it should start.
    I'll try that when I can get back on the PS4 again, thank you for the tip Simsfan99111. :)
  • Options
    SimSindySimSindy Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi guys I'm so heart broken to find out that ps4 did not get the get famous and terrain tool update. Does anyone know why and when to expect it
  • Options
    FelizFeliz Posts: 65 Member
    SimSindy wrote: »
    Hi guys I'm so heart broken to find out that ps4 did not get the get famous and terrain tool update. Does anyone know why and when to expect it
    They have confirmed we will get the update. I don’t think a date has been given yet.

You have to remember that everything needs to ported over and then they need to go through approval by Sony/Microsoft before going live so any updates are always going to be after PC.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I wouldn't be surprised if the Update is coming in December but the Get Famous EP probably won't be released till Late Spring/Early Summer. I suspect they'll start catching up with game and stuffpacks starting in December.
  • Options
    C_Simmer4C_Simmer4 Posts: 3 New Member
    Mine says it is updated to the latest version but still will not update? Please help😭
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    C_Simmer4 wrote: »
    Mine says it is updated to the latest version but still will not update? Please help😭

@SimGuruLegacy