Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Casting Call for Line of the Last CLOSED

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Okay forum denizens! This is your 1 week last call for the...er...call :mrgreen:
    I'm shuttin' her down on the 31st, so get your last minute babies in if you've been holding off :kissing_heart:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Do you have enough?
  • Options
    @haswh
    Oh yes! I'm all good, but always willing to make room for anyone who wants to get a baby in last minute <3
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    edited June 2018
    With special permission from our lovely @WagonFruit I add a very late submission to this call.

~~Ophelia~~
    The Undying

j12g-an-e6eb.png

Centuries ago, Ophelia was once a magnificent young maiden. Endowed with lustrous golden hair, silken skin of a marble complexion, radiating bright eyes like sapphires. During her time, she was truly the most gorgeous woman far and wide. - And she was a queen. The Ayar Queen of Sim'Caritambo.
    But Like everything beautiful Ophelia was destined for decay, as a malicious malady mangled her from within. Soon death claimed her and the grieving ruler of Sim'Caritambo had to lay his beloved wife to rest. However, as her flesh was gone, her soul was not. With her bones as a coffin for her soul, Ophelia lay awake and aware, spending decades over decades in her very last chamber, her dark grave for the whole of eternity. Over time the memories of life faded away, soon there was no maiden named Ophelia, but only the skeletal being of the same name. The vivid princess remained nothing but a distant dream to the undead girl in the tomb, if anything at all.
    That's how it would have continued. However destiny wasn't finished with the women who had lost everything. Centuries after her chamber of eternity had been closed, it was once again opened and an unsuspected visitor entered the sepulcher, with them some sinister intentions and twisted spells.
    Ophelia shall live once more. The famous beauty of old will walk in her ancient glory once again upon this earth. How will the women of the past, who once charmed a king and with him the whole kingdom, shape the future? And what price shall be paid for Ophelia to be born to flesh and blood again?

Personality:
    Greatly (like 100%) inspired by and modeled after Ophelia from Divinity: Dragon Commander.
    [watch from 10:45 to see the Human Ophelia and 13:47 for Vampire Ophelia]

Pictures: [as Human and Vampire]

hqdefault.jpg

j12g-ar-84b6.png

j12g-aq-639d.png

j12g-ai-8f1a.png

j12g-al-5a46.png

DOWNLOAD
    [Tray and CC's]

• Options
    IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    @Damaro you could say she has great bone structure ;) .
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    @Damaro
    You spoil me!! :scream:<3
    She turned out so very well (though I never had any doubts)
    #Giddy
    Some of your best work my dear <3
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Love her @Damaro ! Somehow this makes me fear even more than before for my Marketa tho... :grimace: Keepig my eye on you, skeleton girl!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    Thank you guy's!
    /feels all warm and fuzzy

@Irishsong LOL!
    People say beauty is only skin deep, Ophelia proves beauty goes down to the bone. :D.

@WagonFruit awww, ty. Glad she turned out well enough.
    The model made it way easier. :#

@CitizenErased14 tru dat, she could pose a threat to your cunning beauty, considering that it's hard to poison a skeleton. XD
    But imagine what a terrifying team they would make if they'd combine Marketa's craftiness and Ophelia's .... condition! :scream:
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Oh man, I'm... smitten? Alienated? Terrified? Can't really decide which of those :D But in any case, laughing my nose off about poor Ophelia!
    Love her @Damaro ! Somehow this makes me fear even more than before for my Marketa tho... :grimace: Keepig my eye on you, skeleton girl!

That is true... I wonder on whose side Ophelia will stand or if she will serve an entirely own cause. But if anything has been proven lately, it is that we should all fear for everyone in this story.
    Maybe Sabit could try a spell or two on her though, if she was brought to life by magic maybe magic can harm her?
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26