Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ Fashion Plate ♥ Modelling Comp ♥ Finals Done & Closed ♥

Comments

• Options
    VanadisVanadis Posts: 2,305 Member
    I had Ace dressed and then my game crashed, and I have to restart my computer to re-launch the game (I dunno why but that's the only way it works) so I started doing classwork instead x.x

Everyone's look good!
    She says that love is for fools that fall behind
    I'm somewhere between
    I never really know a killer from a savior
  • Options
    jauntyjaunty Posts: 3,336 Member
    Lovely entries everyone <3

I'm hoping to have mine handed in tomorrow on the due date,it will be in the late evening (fingers crossed) because I'm still working long hours and have only been able to do little bits at a time with my assignment,I'm hoping work will calm down next week. The company I work for are having problems esp with carers moving to other care agencies because of what the council have decided to do with the company I work for. Clients that I have been caring for for 3 and a half years don't want to lose me and are not happy and are confused with the councils decision :/.

Just in case can I please have an extension,I'm hoping I won't need to use it but just as a back up. My sim is done I just need to do the background :).
    m0oUDbi.jpg
  • Options
    TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    @gardenGothic -- I Know You Will Do GREAT!!! I Pm'd You Back Darling ........... SORRY I Haven't Been Around ....... IRL Right? <3<3<3

@Jendowoz0612 -- Wow That RAVEN Hair With The Black Gothic Is Gorgeous HUN <3<3<3

@Vanadis -- Hmmmmm That's Crazy.... Well You Have Time I Am Probably Going To Extend The Time.... IRL Is More Important And Some Of You ARE Having Time Issues.... HUGZ <3<3<3

@jaunty -- Yes For Sure You Can Have An EXTENSION....... NO Worries I May Change The Due Date Period.... Seems Some Are Needing More Time <3<3<3
  • Options
    ♥ Extending The Due Date For Round 4 / Elimination Round / Goth Fashion To The 19th ♥
    Hope The Extension Helps Those Needing One

@Jendowoz0612 ♥ With Lyndsey
    @MyFavoritedesign ♥ With Leann
    @NShippudenFan ♥ With Tiffany
    @Vanadis ♥ With Ace
    @Storiessims4 ♥ With Maxime
    @lisabee2 ♥ With Sam
    @gardenGothic ♥ With Rosaline
    @jaunty ♥ With KayLeigh
    @kyky ♥ With Nami
    @Sc3niX ♥ With Serena
  • Options
    ♥Submissions Are Posted On The First Page - Sorry I Am A Bit Behind♥
  • Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    @TEXASTWANGTONYA

Thank you, Tonya.

• Options
    Thanks for extending, Tonya!

I finished all my schoolwork for the week... 5 days early XD NOW SIMS FOREVERRRRR until it spazzes out on me, but then I have time to figure this schtuff out.
    I'm somewhere between
  • Options
    gardenGothicgardenGothic Posts: 100 Member
    @TEXASTWANGTONYA thank you for the extension!! I am still hoping to finish this evening because I have a presentation due Friday that I should really be concentrating on instead lol but that may not happen since was only able to start thinking about the assignment on Monday and still have a lot to do for it :sweat_smile:
    Call me Booky!! (they/them)
    Simming Blog: Booky Loves Shiny Things!
    sZNqePM9W6d2Lrm5UpJhHbd9MGqZ5hV2_cX6GZcOXWSbJHRg4SdIhOUXKQtL7PZ6Ux3SEpde2Hd3nhoG7WMRhsE2ti9MIo_qvA3-U8EEgZ5xuacGIjvitbk-ZP5AbDcaMWSoJkL6Eo6xWUfis5ccJS0pYposlsk_vCsFGB-IkMp5jg-Pezqen7W-3DYFGNp1t_9XUjd4_ccSlcDwCGUfiQzNwBaSJm0yPLbiq3pRD6craNK8RUr8EGqaH7bxOGDTCzYZrTJ_SDkk9sgQXK-gFIz8qrIrZhZskNOYSOZBsMkYbiW0CjOevWYW9o1sTsomFi3p11msV69ZRU1sAX1VeG6wJ_6LjOSTZwGmQjMEyIn_LPYTq6GX1nu87u3N_f4cd13H6qq5QAJh3bu16HizzG3V6gtmW32T4h0oBgY3KEWxUe309HdhSgFaF5v_xoQmGgB4llydstDuPpQI456b3vaJDQP1K-h_hscQBwqRaJgLOLmiWaKKLh-_gz5XwTXaGKiDDwq3mpPv4qLQYg6mC6vLtpbmmpPby_uF_aKVy_B1xNbxODNJaov-uIH50hKqI4FaXffJBO2VoDIvockXJ7HsqkZUokCJVFSm6-YgFiPTlNMER1uzh6TbQhufl_rT-16XpKFiF_E4VYx3tmnpWaB9=w628-h224-no
  • Options
    hi mine will be handed in a bit later today. it's 06.13am now so it will be up in the late afternoon :)
    m0oUDbi.jpg
  • Options
    No Problems Ladies !!!! <3<3<3
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    here is mine :)

It has been a long time since I have created a background lol
    The only parts that are not cc is the earrings, leather belt and sculls chain.

My assignment Gothic Fashion
    f03kom.png
    Post edited by jaunty on
    m0oUDbi.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    if you click the picture it is bigger :)

I didn't edit picture I was seeing if I could make the picture bigger :)
    Post edited by jaunty on
    m0oUDbi.jpg
  • Options
    I'll have this in later tonight. My game keeps crashing but I saved it. It's just I have to restart my computer to go back in for some reason and I don't feel like it right now.
    I'm somewhere between
  • Options
    Gorgeous Edit Darling HUGZ @jaunty :*:*<3<3<3

OK Miss Vana..... I Don't Blame You I Get Frustrated Too With My Game...../ PC Hugzzz @Vanadis <3<3<3
  • Options
    I just did two sets of scores for Jen so I'm about to restart my computer and finish up my entry. Let's hope it doesn't crash again... fingers, toes, and cat feet crossed!
    I'm somewhere between
  • Options
    @Vanadis

I'll cross fingers and toes too. Don't forget to delete the caches, Vana as mine had begun to crash to with the gameplay challenge I'm testing and as soon as the cache was deleted it was okay.

• Options
    @Jendowoz0612 I delete caches, but remember, I play Sims 3, not 4, so the fixes aren't the same. I have a hard drive issue.
    I'm somewhere between
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Oh yes, forgotten that, good luck. @Vanadis :blush:

• Options
    I am so, soooo not happy with mine.

hq6vnTb.png
    I'm somewhere between
  • Options
    NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    Ahhh I haven’t forgotten about this one @TEXASTWANGTONYA just been a busy/tough week!!! Hoping I’ll have something in by tomorrow at the latest or tonight, but idk!
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• Options
    gardenGothicgardenGothic Posts: 100 Member
    Assignment 4: Goth Fashion

xvG_jsqxxFwrXk7gKYiT8HC3Yo3QwuMGds4yx4MK1ykmtNupnj6TCimDgv2EOTLYo4ZV5F8QQK963hBslWNFPyncYscQ6N7H5NactoFoI4I6qmARnrihNx2WWWwSaC1twhw4wGB0b-39gbmLrbnfhIek3ZiQaFPycNdUtPN3cWYGFuGoqXhxVEC1roYxMGdXcQHvdy8yPOzscda7fM_zpuLM1W5Ul8PRcWj6Ft_GIuIRyb5-6lRRIqNcdo_La_p9ljEB30Bp11EJRC9O0lMbf0CGs-jl92PEPpj22ApJP0mvRIOAFZgzArOevBXCUCnXjffW1ZrRQ09eo8V3X0nu62zfVkdtJA56CIQsoQBBnq6_geYXXhwmyQkmU2v8RMmpWd_tLdiLv9YcYR_7Yk7PkNJ2-hi6BNzNt62SlMeaJQNTgVZTFhNErF448DVIQ6L6X65ubNT3DAt4tyQmJTN2etRDwZ_0RcyhfsJn8KBvQ2R-oWsqxHhQgeyxHJh40aL-bWpdMdeTd_TGq9EbX6F5wPbDic8PPKbh5VERm1Rm30dAy7qhliQZM7IUuzIJgYv4sJ-rdDM_fJlSwX6VLJwwbIeZl16ImgRWLQEWfla8tbaLgcp58CxpE-unAYMLEY4=w605-h938-no

I took heavy inspiration from trad goth fashion and goth music for this outfit :smiley:
    Call me Booky!! (they/them)
    Simming Blog: Booky Loves Shiny Things!
    sZNqePM9W6d2Lrm5UpJhHbd9MGqZ5hV2_cX6GZcOXWSbJHRg4SdIhOUXKQtL7PZ6Ux3SEpde2Hd3nhoG7WMRhsE2ti9MIo_qvA3-U8EEgZ5xuacGIjvitbk-ZP5AbDcaMWSoJkL6Eo6xWUfis5ccJS0pYposlsk_vCsFGB-IkMp5jg-Pezqen7W-3DYFGNp1t_9XUjd4_ccSlcDwCGUfiQzNwBaSJm0yPLbiq3pRD6craNK8RUr8EGqaH7bxOGDTCzYZrTJ_SDkk9sgQXK-gFIz8qrIrZhZskNOYSOZBsMkYbiW0CjOevWYW9o1sTsomFi3p11msV69ZRU1sAX1VeG6wJ_6LjOSTZwGmQjMEyIn_LPYTq6GX1nu87u3N_f4cd13H6qq5QAJh3bu16HizzG3V6gtmW32T4h0oBgY3KEWxUe309HdhSgFaF5v_xoQmGgB4llydstDuPpQI456b3vaJDQP1K-h_hscQBwqRaJgLOLmiWaKKLh-_gz5XwTXaGKiDDwq3mpPv4qLQYg6mC6vLtpbmmpPby_uF_aKVy_B1xNbxODNJaov-uIH50hKqI4FaXffJBO2VoDIvockXJ7HsqkZUokCJVFSm6-YgFiPTlNMER1uzh6TbQhufl_rT-16XpKFiF_E4VYx3tmnpWaB9=w628-h224-no
  • Options
    Niiiice @gardenGothic! Love me some KMFDM.
    I'm somewhere between
  • Options
    Amazing Edits Ladies @gardenGothic @Vanadis :*:*<3<3<3

@NShippudenFan -- That's Fine ... I Know IRL Can Be Crazy ..... I Can't Stretch It Past The 20th Darling.... Hope You Get Yours In You've Been Doing SO Wonderfully! <3<3<3
  • Options
    ♥Waiting On @Sc3niX If Hers Is Not Up Today We Have To Move On♥ :(:(:(
  • Options
    :):) IF We Have A Drop Or 2 I Won't Be Doing An Elimination :):)