Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Questionable Things Sims Do.

123457...Next

Comments

• Options
    ShanabananasShanabananas Posts: 35 Member
    Angry sims who kick my garbage can, engergized sims who I invite over and spend the whole time jogging, sims that come over and just play the computer the whole time especially when I need it for work or a skill, and last but not least the annoying sims who leave books and water glasses everywhere.
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @KellyWhovian Well, that's a new low. O_O

My main sim's mother becoming an intern in the Astronaut career, and the fact that every time I take one or more sims on a trip to a venue, I find that the rest are now watching tv and surfing the web when I get back.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    MoonSimMoonSim Posts: 102 Member
    The grilling........The RELENTLESS grilling..... If sims had it their way, stoves and microwaves would be obsolete and it would be tofu dogs and grilled chicken at all hours of the day and night. Every meal. Grilling.
  • Options
    KellyWhovianKellyWhovian Posts: 177 Member
    MoonSim wrote: »
    The grilling........The RELENTLESS grilling..... If sims had it their way, stoves and microwaves would be obsolete and it would be tofu dogs and grilled chicken at all hours of the day and night. Every meal. Grilling.

Yes! It doesn't matter how much food is in the fridge, they always try to grill more.
    ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.simsnetwork.com%2Fsites%2Fsimsnetwork.com%2Ffiles%2Fnews%2F2011%2F20111008-pets-anim-3.gif&f=1
    Origin ID: kellywhovian