Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Photos of happy (diverse) couples and a single in my game :)

EpicSimsEpicSims Posts: 397 Member
I am still working on diversifying the sims populations (in terms of races, age, gender and sexuality) in my game.
But here are some of the sims I either made or did makeover for so far.

1. A lesbian couple
Uxok6s1.png
oXZbJhE.png

2. A jungle couple
tEnMRaT.png

3. A heterosexual couple
tzu5R9H.png

4. Another heterosexual couple
HIf0C37.png

5. A prehistoric couple (The guy's Johnny Zest.)
nFDdaDD.png

6. A gay couple
Kn5CKTs.png
WuZl6ou.png
iG0qKOP.png

7. AND here comes a single guy, Max, who's looking for fun and possibly a lover.
8ESDsdm.png
ya6kzuR.png
And this is exactly why he's still single.

Hope you enjoyed the photos :)

And if you don't mind, please share the lovely couples in your games. I am looking forward to seeing them.

Comments

• Options
    MollyneonfoxMollyneonfox Posts: 11 New Member
    These are all so cute! I really love the Jungle couple. Makes me wish I had pictures of all of my couples :(
  • Options
    RevolverOcelotsRevolverOcelots Posts: 438 Member
    omg they are all so adorable <3 The single one is a cutie i wanna hug him. They are all way precious!
    8c1695baf85e527a0357f825b6539ff2cd9de1a7.gif Where Have All The Cowboys Gone?
  • Options
    vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Love, love, love your couples!! They are all so unique looking and they all look like a ton of fun to play!
  • Options
    EpicSimsEpicSims Posts: 397 Member
    edited April 2018
    Thank you so much, @Mollyneonfox As you probably already know, you can take screenshots anytime you want with a 'C' on the keyboard. :smiley:

@RevolverOcelots Thank you so much. The single one's something xD

@vancanuckfan86 Thank you very much. I tried and am still trying. Making sims is so much fun !

• Options
    MollyneonfoxMollyneonfox Posts: 11 New Member
    > @EpicSims said:
    > Thank you so much, @Mollyneonfox As you probably already know, you can take screenshots anytime you want with a 'C' on the keyboard. :smiley:
    >
    > @RevolverOcelots Thank you so much. The single one's something xD
    >
    >
    > @vancanuckfan86 Thank you very much. I tried and am still trying. Making sims is so much fun !

Yep! Unfortunately I just didnt take many screenshots until gen 3 for some reason.