Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Fun Challenge: The Sims With Friends Challenge!

Recently I decided to shake things up and make a new household. However, I have a cousin who loves Sims 4 as well, and I decided to "create a new challenge". She also decided to create a new household. The rules are very loose and simple. Have the other person give you two goals at a time (this can be up to any number of goals as you want. She had me with 3 goals at one at most so far!) The goals can be as simple as "make a room using items from only one pack" to broader as "Have your sim fall in love with an alien and reach engagement status". Other goals she gave me were "max out your fishing skill" and "make their house have walls that are nothing but windows." This approach to the game was so fun! As soon as you fulfill the other person's goals for your game you ask them for at least 2 more at once. I also might add that you can do whatever you want besides these 2 goals but they must be fulfilled or be something to work on throughout your sim's days if it's a more long term one. So if you complete one goal you can still have the older goal needing fulfilled after getting your new ones. Anyway, thought I'd share and inspire a simmer who also is friends with someone who enjoys the game to try this out. It has been really fun!