March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Losaru's Sims Stories: 2nd World Shorts: Claire's Revenge

LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
These are collected posts for "Claire's Revenge" found in "Happy Play" thread. The post is also found in "Dash's Decisions" as a teaser but has been added here for context.
After bringing Luna back to Opera, Brody went upstairs to talk to Malinda.

UEWy7N

Malinda was doing her homework when Brody came into the room.

"Hey kiddo. You got a moment?"

"I'm good, Dad. It's math."

"No, no, it's not about your homework. Mind taking a break for a sec?"

Q25PPu

"What is it, Dad?" asked Malinda.

"I heard what you and Claire said," explained Brody.

"Oh..." said Malinda. "I didn't mean to be mean to Mom! Or Luna! I just felt..."

"It's okay, Malinda. I gotcha. You've been feeling a bit left out, right?"

9dtycv

Malinda looked away for a moment.

"Yeah."

"I totally get that, sweetheart," said Brody. "My brother used to feel like with me."

"You mean Uncle Peter?"

"Yeah," said Brody. "You know how Dad has that Llama-Tortoise Syndrome thing? For a time, your grandma had to take care of me a lot and Bro wasn't feeling to keen on it. But it wasn't that Mom was spending more time with me by choice."

"What do you mean?" asked Malinda, a bit confused.

"Well it's almost like with Luna: I needed help getting around and doing things. I could eat and talk and everything, but I could barely walk sometimes. Mom and Dad were the only ones that could help me since Bro was still a bit young. But Mom explained how she needed him, much like I need you. Maybe me and your Mom haven't really had time to hang out, but you're a great break from taking of Luna sometimes, kiddo! Luna's still a toddler and your Mom has to work so it's usually just me with Luna, especially when you and your sister are gone to school. What I'm saying is...I understand how you might feel left out and abandoned, but you're not, okay? Your Mom and I love you and your sister just as much as Luna. It's just that you can take care of yourself and she can't. You get what I'm saying?"

"Yeah...I think I do..." said Malinda.

T7nnSf

"Hey umm...Dad? Speaking of Mom, I was wondering about my Mom..."

Brody felt his stomach knot a bit.

"Y...Yeah...?"

"Well...I know Claire's Mom and my Mom aren't the same so I was just wondering what she was like? She's a SPT, right? Do you think Claire's Mom and my Mom ever meet?"

KfT9rT

Brody felt his stomach trying to tear itself apart.

"Umm...Well Malinda...They probably did...."

"Claire said that her Mom wasn't nice though. Was my Mom better?"

"Umm...." Brody hesitated to speak.

T73etj

With not so thick walls and alien hearing, Claire caught parts of the conversation.

"I...I don't know, kiddo...maybe..."

"C'mon, Dad! You know about Claire's Mom. What about mine?"

"Well...with you I think they wiped my brain a bit so...I probably don't know much about your Mom, Malinda...I gotta go check on the dishwasher, okay? I left it running..."

Claire thought for a moment.

"The dishwasher isn't running...And if I remember, My Mom hired Malinda's Mom to use their injectors...Oh Dad..."

ZN8s94

Brody indeed wasn't in the kitchen, but in his room, embarrassed and terrified when confronted with the thought of his daughters' biological mothers again.

"Oh man...I should have thought about her asking about her Mom...I thought I was finished with all this...."

UvJBSL

"Hey, Dad," said Claire as she sat on the bed. "Everything okay?"

Brody gave a feigned laugh.

"Y...Yeah. Why do you ask, sweetheart?"

"I know it sounds bad of me, but I could some of your talk with Malinda...about Mom? And her Mom?"

iNzJAn

Brody smacked his head.

"Plummit! You'd think after so long I would have picked up on you guys having supersonic hearing..."

"It's okay, Dad. If anything I'd probably blame the walls more than my hearing."

9gTEzZ

"Guess you heard me lying too, huh..." said Brody sheepishly.

Claire nodded as Brody felt a bit more of himself shrinking back.

"I just...I couldn't tell her, Claire. About how your mother and her mother forced the injections on me...Th...The grins they had on their faces...How...How much it hurt...I didn't want her to feel bad just after the conversation we had. Her thinking that I didn't want you or her, especially telling her how much I need you guys. I mean yeah, I'll have to tell her some things eventually but...I just...choked up..."

qCbKWB

Claire felt her heart sink a bit. It had been a while since her Dad had to even think about their biological moms and what had happened and with the satellite keeping any threat at bay, they hadn't really needed to think about it until now.

"It...It's okay, Dad," said Claire, trying to hold back her emotions. "You'll...You'll tell her eventually. And...And you got me now. I...I can be there."

Brody nodded.

"Yeah. I just...I just couldn't tell her then. Not when I started getting flashbacks..."

"Yeah...Like with my Mom. Maybe...Maybe talk to Mom about it? As in our step-mom? Just to make sure your emotions are in check."

bvQpoF

Brody soon smiled, getting up to hug Claire.

"Don't worry about me. I will. Thanks for worry about me, sweetheart."

"Of course, Dad! I hate seeing you upset. It hurts me too."

"Heh. Yeah. Again, don't worry. I'll talk to your Mom about maybe upping my prescriptions for a moment if she thinks I need it."

UQFLGH

Up in her room though, Claire could feel rage building.

"You shouldn't have to have your prescription upped, Dad. You shouldn't even need to be on anything at all. But no...My Mom and Malinda's Mom just had to torture you. Never even asked if you wanted it..."

kQUKWi

"I love my sisters, but Malinda should have been brought into this world under better circumstances. It just isn't fair. Oh if I could just meet them...I'd...I'd...Wait..."

g7QeYS

Now glowing with frustration, Claire took up her phone.

"Hey Max. I'm coming over to your place. I need a lend of your science project..."
D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess

Comments

• LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    After Brody had a chat with Malinda about her mother and even about Claire's mother, he had started to regress back a bit in his lingering sadness. All this had motivated Claire into coming up with a plan: To go to Sixam, find the SPT#3s that had caused her family so much trouble, and, according to her words "Make them wish they had never messed with Dad" and her family. To do so though, she had made temporary alliances with a childhood bully, who just so happened to have the skills to make a rocket.

gKMa4e

Luna was going to age-up soon, this being her last night as a toddler.

mqXkbm

As a present for Luna, and for the family, although unbeknownst to Brody, Opera had went to the local shelter and adopted a dog, Claire taking responsibility to make sure he was fed.

NRfyrs

"Mmph. Welcome home babe," said Brody when Opera came home from the hospital. "How was work?"

"Busy as usual. How are things here? I hope Tucker has adjusted well."

EzchEp

"Yeah, about that," said Brody. "Can we go in the room and talk?"

"About what? Did he eat a sofa cushion or something?"

"No, no just...I don't want us to be disturbed."

JDGrsT

The two went into the bedroom, sitting on the bed as Opera raved about Tucker.

"And you should have seen his face when I said I was going to bring him home. Oh it was so sweet."

"Yeah...sweet..." said Brody with a low grumble.

Av8WhD

Just then, Tucker came into the room, Opera noticing Brody tensing up and grumbling.

"Brody...is...is something wrong?"

mLUJyC

"Why didn't you talk to me about getting a dog?" Brody finally asked.

Opera blinked for a moment.

"Well...we were always saying that once Luna aged up we could maybe look into getting a pet."

"Yeah but I was thinking of something else like a cat or a hamster. Not a wolf..."

Tucker whined a little, lower his head by Brody's feet.

9qbq8Q

"Tucker's not a wolf, he's a golden retriever," said Opera. "They're known to be a very friendly and loyal breed. I thought he'd be a perfect pet for the family."

"Doesn't matter of breed," said Brody. "If he makes one snap at the girls, he's gone. You should have talked to me first about getting him!"

Opera paused.

"Was it you or Peter?"

"What..."

"That got bit."

tvQ9hQ

Brody's fists clenched.

"What...What makes you assume that I got bit or something? Dogs are...are just dangerous, Opera. I don't want the girls hurt."

Opera nodded with a low chuckle.

"But they also help too. I didn't just get him for the girls, you know. I figured he might be able to help you too, since you've been feeling low again. So...which of you was it? You're showing clear signs that you're afraid of Tucker."

Brody finally gave in.

"It...It was Peter..."

ZxuAty

"We were just kids," explained Brody, "And we used to live in Oasis Springs at the time. We were playing across the road when Old Man Landgraab's, Geoffrey's father, dog broke loose and started charging at us. He was like this huge bear of a dog."

"Oh dear," said Opera.

"We ran back home as fast as we could until my muscles froze up and I couldn't move."

"Goodness."

"Yeah. I...I tried but they were seized up. The dog was running closer to me..."

Aj5fNg

"When Peter got in front of me and shielded his face. The dog grabbed Peter and tore into his arm and was...was tossing him around like a rag doll!"

Opera's eyes widened as she gasped.

"That must have been frightening!"

"Yeah. Luckily Dad saw the whole thing and drove the dog away, but Peter was stuck in the hospital for three weeks because of it and had enough stitches in his arm to make a suit! But can you see now why I was saying we shouldn't have gotten a dog."

VsPbC8

"I can see why you might be afraid," said Opera. "But that was just one dog. Like you said, it's regardless of breed. Some dogs can be mean, but others can be sweet, like Tucker here. Maybe what you need to do is just interact with him more."

"I already clean up after him. That's enough for me," said Brody.

Opera chuckled. "I mean more than that. Like petting him. He's here right now. Why not give him a hug?"

Brody tensed up again, his heart racing as he was falling into a panic.

"Opera, know that I...I'm only doing this for you...."

mPjb5x

Brody then stood, Tucker following suit.

"He's also really smart," said Opera. "Now go on. Say hi."

Brody groaned.

"I'm not gonna like this..."

Bqo3FD

Opera watched as Brody approached Tucker, shaking.

"Ummm....Ah...Hey boy. D...Don't jump on me. I...I'm still afraid..."

Tucker simply looked up.

"It's okay, Brody," Opera reassured him. "He won't hurt you."

X6cLfn

Brody carefully stuck out his hand, Tucker giving a sniff.

"T...There...That's...That's me...I hope I don't smell like beef jerky or something..."

Opera smiled.

"I doubt. But that's good that you're letting him smell you. He can get used to your scent that way."

gm75z2

Brody then moved in closer to smooth over Tucker's coat, the dog simply giving a happy whimper as his owner began to scratch him.

"H...Heh he...he's liking this. His coat is...is really soft too."

"See? He doesn't seem scary now, does he..."

"No I...I guess not..."

CiMFgG

Brody then hugged into Tucker, the dog jumping up and licking his face.

"Oh!" exclaimed Opera. "Are you okay, Brody?"

To her surprise, Brody actually laughed.

"Hahah...Yeah he...he actually tickles. Haha...Okay slobberjaws. Down, boy!"

"You see though?" said Opera. "He doesn't want to hurt you, does he."

Brody laughed, "Yeah I...I guess not."

cFbqfm

Upstairs, Claire could hear her parents chatting, her father laughing as he bonded with Tucker.

"Good to see Dad's feeling a bit better. Guess Tucker's helping with that."

She then went back to her chat.

Renegades_001: So when are you coming over?

WillNyeFan28: In a few minutes. Want to make sure Mom and Dad are asleep before I head out.

Renegade_001: Heh. Must feel bad being a rebel, eh Miss Goodygood?"

WillNyeFan28: Shut up, Max. I'll see you later. Get the tools ready.

pSCzwE

"I'm not being rebellious," Claire said to herself. "I just don't want Dad to get hurt even further. He'd go insane if he knew what I had planned."
    Next post, Claire and Max get to work on Claire's project.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

Once she was sure her parents were asleep, Claire made her way out to Windenburg to meet with a former school bully: Maxwell Villareal. While he was a pain in the kumquat, he was also studying to become an astronaut, meaning that Claire knew he had a rocket in the works.

xs6E5P

"Ready to work on this again?" asked Claire.

"Yeah, yeah," said Max. "Just be happy I'm letting you do this with me."

w43tXC

The two then started to get to work.

fxAoVs

"Gotta get a picture of these biceps. Mwah!"

Claire rolled her eyes.

"Typical guy..."

cWu97A

"Thanks again though for letting me use this once it's built," said Claire.

Max shouted over the blowtorch.

"No problem. Tell me again what you plan to do exactly?"

"I'm going to Sixam, finding my "mom" and my sister's, and I'm punching them in the face for what they did to Dad and our family!"

Z52ki5

"Ahahah!" Max laughed manically with glee. "I can't wait to see it: Miss Goodygood going on a rampage. Any bit of violence is good violence. Ahah...This is gonna be fun!"

YUFyWp

"I'm afraid you can't come," said Claire. "I don't want anyone else getting hurt when I get up there."

8J5LWz

Max gave a scoffing laugh.

"Yeah right, bluehead. It's my rocket. And besides. You might be an alien, but you're also an earth alien. I've been studying rocket science ever since junior high and once I save up enough money, I'm going to New Island College to study in their new Astronaut Training program. Needless to say, you aren't even gonna get this thing off the ground."

NW988w

"Well what are you gonna do once we get there then?" asked Claire. "If my 'mom' or her friend see you, they might want to try and pollinate you too."

Max chuckled.

"Doesn't work on teens. Besides, sims always go to Sixam. If anything I'd just look like a tourist. Maybe I'll bring Ankh along and frighten some of the locals."

"Max, your cat couldn't frighten a mouse."

Nyxmbg

Ankh was the Villareal's new pet cat. A mix of domestic and several small wild cat breeds created a cat with a very appealing coat and look. Although, he was also far from being a menace, preferring to lounge and wander on his own, rather than attack anything."

gq3oTU

The two soon finished up for the night.

"Smell ya later," said Max.

"What?" Claire said with a confused expression. "Oh wait. I know what means."

7wa5ra

"Same to you...umm...farthead..." she said, Max laughing.

"Oh man. Sometimes your attempts at cuss words are adorable yet pathetic."

gy324R

"Seriously though, Goodygood," said Max. "You're gonna need help with this plan of yours. Okay if we discuss it next time?"

Claire shrugged.

"I guess. I figured I had a good enough plan as it is."

"Yeah but you're talking to Maxwell Villareal. I've been making evil plans since we were kids. See ya tomorrow."

WbVCqP

Claire nodded before running off back home.

4qjFDW

Meanwhile, Max to go talk with his cat.

"Hey Ankh."

"Mow..."

"Yeah, yeah I know. I should probably just tell her to shove off, but c'mon. I get to go to space and see a bunch of alien babes get in a fight!"

"Mow?"

S3nd4C

"What? No I don't like her. We're just working together. After this she can go back to whatever plum earth aliens do."

"Mrrr..."

"C'mon. Let's get you inside."

p5wTrr

:joy: Well, they always do say that owners begin to look like their pets.
    Next post, the Williams family prepare for an age-up of a certain little AI.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

When Claire returned home, she realized her Dad was up. Once making sure he was busy in the kitchen, she snuck back into the house, quietly going upstairs so he wouldn't realize she had been gone.

t8Akzr

Tucker has taken a liking to Luna, going to sleep in her room every night.

frJnSP

Okay, I had to get shots of this because Brody did this autonomously and I thought it was adorable!!

After tidying up downstairs, Brody went upstairs to tuck Malinda in.

"Don't ever think I don't love you, doodlebug. No matter what happened, I'm happy I had you."

st5FMy

He kissed her head.

"I love you, Malinda. Both you and your sister. Both me and Opera love you two, no matter what."

uXgEyc

Early the next morning, Luna woke up with a nightmare.

"Mommyy!!"

"Ngh...Brody can you handle this?"

Brody grumbled, trying to down his crankiness from being woken up.

"Ugh...Before sunrise, she's your child..."

"Nice try Brody, but quoting "The Tiger Prince" isn't getting you out of this."

g3EY1j

Brody calmed himself before hugging Luna.

"What's wrong, Luna? You have a nightmare?"

"Wyvern..."

"Wyvern?"

Opera chuckled.

"It's a type of dragon I think. She probably had a dream about a dragon."

"Oh. Yeah that would be scary."

yvcSvZ

As Brody tended to Luna, Opera went out to cook breakfast.

qFuEAN

"Umm...You didn't see that."

"See what?"

"Nothing!"

rY5EEp

Tucker is judging you, Claire.

BZ2uYT

Luna decided to eat breakfast in the living room.

8g871s

Malinda, being vegetarian, wasn't particular into eggs and toast, Brody telling her just to eat the toast. Meanwhile, Opera was trying to play with Tucker.

"C'mon boy! Jump! Jump!"

XeXudH

"Boooooowwww!!!"

"Okay, okay! I'll stop."

3tmPU3

Wanting to escape Opera's attempting at play, Tucker went to the pool. Come to find out that this is the dog's obsession.

QdfrDV

After everyone else had left for work or school, Tucker went back in to play with Luna.

"Aw! Doggie!"

p8yuuA

Brody then walked in to hug Luna.

"Alright, bunbun. Ready for a nap?"

"Okay..."

A2pwjR

"Have a good sleep, Luna."

dSs85q

And like clockwork, Tucker came in to join her.
    Next post, we get a birthday on the go!
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

We got a house to get ready for someone's birthday!

7yPqaB

As Luna napped, Brody went about baking a cake. In his boxers. Hey, he's clean.

EMYmP8

"Woof?"

"Hey boy. Got bored waiting for Luna to wake up? Yeah she'll be a sleep for a while."

Pn6FyB

Brody laughed as he took out the cake.

"No, boy. This isn't for you."

xqHBZ9

Brody then placed on the candles to see how it looked.

"Perfect. She'll love it!"

71ikaC

Brody then went his own midday snooze, Tucker following and sleeping on the floor next time. Seriously @SimGuruGraham That dog can fit there on that bed.

zibA3x

Tucker was soon up though to greet Malinda and Claire.

"Hey boy," said Claire. "Wanna play catch?"

LBzWFE

"Go get the ball!"

Y3rFkB

Well, even a smart dog takes time to train.

EmqBJK

Despite not really getting the whole "Catch" thing, Claire brought Tucker in for cuddles on the couch anyways.

ZckWaJ

Brody made tofu tacos for a light supper.

jVzKrQ

"Mmph. These are pretty good!"

xWxxBf

"So Dad?" asked Claire. "Are we going to decorate soon?"

Brody looked around.

"Yeah. I think I got some idea."

f1kQy7

These balloons from Toddler Stuff are perfect for outdoors!

p4TUHd

We get the balloons and we need some form of game for when Luna ages up.

GSBV5Y

And of course we need music and presents.

PPzaLG

After decorating, Claire decided to make Tucker a special dog treat.

fxkkR3

We're still working on that cooking skill.

ELrHzV

But she did make it though. All the while Brody practices his dancing in the background.
    Next post, party time!
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

Okay let's get this party started!

zRYUs5

Brody started calling up people.

"Hey bro! We're having Luna's birthday tonight. Oh? Can't make it?...Oh yeah...Well give her a hug for me. Tell her Uncle Brody and her dad Sakura know all about going through that...Mom's coming though? Sweet. I'll see her later then...Yeah...Yup. Bye."

FCBmER

Opera went to go clean up...and change out of the maternity clothes. Sometimes I forget to clean up the outfits...lol

hs1s9c

Glitch was the first to arrive, sad and apparently thirsty.

86mCHs

Omega was sad too. :confused:

2YNj9n

:D Emma, it's your granddaughter's age-up. What are you doing?

"Checking my online scores at Blic-block. Someone named "Mudkipfan002" is beating my high score!"

"That's me, Miss Williams."

mVK6TZ

Levono and Nova chatting.

"Dear, do you think these outfits were appropriate for us to wear to your guardian child's party?"

"She'll be a kid, love. As long as we aren't naked or, I dunno, wearing electrical tape, I think she'll be fine."

VmqVB7

Looks like Luna was just content with playing on the floor.

"Bearbear!"

79yKc3

Everyone (or most at least) soon gathered for food. Come to find out, this cake wasn't going to work on the table.

wd4vKp

Brody looked down at Luna as he approached to pick her up.

"Heh. What are you doing? Dancing?"

"Dance! Dance! Party!!"

3Vxz5w

Brody laughed.

"Well, little miss. This party is for you and now it's time to age-up. Ready?"

"Weady!"

7rtVGT

I love the little face the tots make when they're blowing out the candles. >w<

VsrcTD

Yeah I don't know where Nova got the vuvuzela either, but hey, it's all part of the celebration.

pJaAi4

And then of course *facepalm* Not only does this kid need a makeover, but a bath as well apparently. Maybe it's a line of faulty code I dunno.

SU5rct

She takes quite a bit from Brody. Randomized her trait and she has self-assured like her oldest sis.

HzJ6ft

There we go. That's better party-wear.

KjaJXk

While some were leaving or going to bed or the like, Luna challenged Glitch to a game of "Don't Wake the Llama."

"You're gonna lose, Glitchy."

"Nu-uh. Watch. I can do this with my eyes closed!"

"Heh. Tucker. Speak?"

Tucker simply looked at Brody in confusion.

g3wCT1

Malinda soon joined them.

"You know, you'd think being AI you guys could, like, float the pieces or something."

"I don't even vampires can do that, Mally."

16JMrG

"Ugh! But it would have come in handy then!" Glitch griped, Luna laughing heartily.

LjEiGx

The girls decided to try again, Brody smiling to himself that his daughters and 2nd World Glitch appeared to be getting along so well.

u7dyMW

"Hah! See! I did it!"

fFx9BF

And then Glitch made the llama fall again.

"Heh. Guess maybe you have a 'glitch'?"

"Ugh. Can it, Luna. This game is plum to play anyways. I'd rather play chess."

awFXrK

As Glitch got up to cool off from the llama game, Luna waved to Levono.

"You're my guardian parent, aren't you?"

Levono laughed.

"Yes I am."

"You're the one that helped Mommy before I was born!"

1nkdNU

Luna then hugged Levono.

"You sound awesome."

"Well I'll take that as a compliment."

icajwJ

Just then, as Levono got up, he felt a pain in his arm.

"Gah..."

"Ummm...Are you okay, Uncle Levono?"

ncfebe

"It's nothing," said Levono. "Probably just a bit of static or something. Now if you excuse me, dear Luna, Nova and I must be off and you soon have to go to bed, alright?"

"Heh. Okay Uncle Levono. Good night."

mPu8os

And because she's now a child, Luna gets a bigger bed and now her own desk.
    Next time, Claire heads out to Max's place again to work on the rocket, and her disguise.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

Claire heads out again.

y6HqJd

"Oh!" said Claire. "Looks like it's that time again."

"Time for what?" asked Luna.

UenSuj

"Ummm..." said Claire, looking around to be sure everyone else was asleep. "Well..."

"Sis," said Luna. "Is it something illegal?"

"Not illegal per sey...but it's something Dad probably wouldn't agree to," said Claire, trying to explain herself. "You know how Malinda and I are different from you, right?"

Luna nodded.

64vqJB

"Well it's because Opera is technically our stepmother. See our mothers are what are known as Pollination Technicians. They live on a planet called Sixam and sometimes they come down here to...Oh dear. Now I know how Dad feels...They have babies."

"Are you trying to be a pillination technition then?" asked Luna.

Claire gave a sad chuckle.

"Ahah...No, no. But I am trying to go and visit my mother."

"And Dad wouldn't like that? Shouldn't you be allowed to see your mom?"

"It's...not that. See my mom and Malinda's mom. They weren't...nice...to Dad. And now that I'm old enough...I want to go talk to Mom about that. Dad wouldn't probably like that though. See?"

RTFRDT

Luna nodded.

"I see."

"Cool. Now don't tell Dad though, okay?"

"Because he'll be angry if he found out you saw your Mom. Okay."

"Good. Now if you excuse me, I gotta go."

hW8Z4T

Back at Max's, Claire and Max were chatting as Ankh walked out to greet them.

"So she believed you?" asked Max.

"Yeah. She thinks that Dad is just scared of my Mom and that maybe it's a bit unfair that I can't go talk to her."

"You didn't tell her you actually plan on beating her to a snot?" asked Max.

"She's a young kid. Of course not!"

3Krd17

"Go on back in," said Max to Ankh. "Me and the blue chick here need to go work on a rocket."

"Don't call me that," said Claire.

"Well it's either that or 'blueberry'."

yj1SNp

The two then went right straight to work back on the rocket.

zfthMA

"So you really don't like your actual mom, do you," said Max.

"No. She and Malinda's mom hurt Dad, something he still reels about today. I'm sick of seeing him like that!"

Max shrugged.

"Guess having a Mom like that is worse than having no mom."

Rj1pgJ

Claire paused for a moment.

"Right. Your Mom disappeared, didn't she...when you were a baby."

Max scoffed.

"She didn't disappear. Dad says she walked out on us. Didn't care that she was leaving all of us on our own. Better off I say. Who wants a Mom like that?"

"I don't know," said Claire. "At least she didn't get your dad pregnant?"

xja4qU

Eventually, the rocket was closer to completion.

3xgiyV

"Okay Blue Babe..." said Max

"Stop calling me that..."

"Okay, Okay. Claire," Max said, rolling his eyes. "I know your plan of going up to punch Mom in the face is awesome and all, but they're SPT#3s. You don't suspect they have guards or something? I have a better idea. First, I need to see your disguise."

Claire blinked.

"Umm...what?"

"Ya know. That disguise some of you aliens wear."

5oGJzt

Claire changed into her disguise, Max shaking his head.

"Nonononono...This ain't gonna do."

"What's wrong with it?"

"Aside from looking like you're off to teach belly dancing, it's too close to looking like your Dad. Look, we know your Mom ain't a complete damsin. Follow me."

eRwacQ

Max then brought Claire to his room.

"Okay so what are we doing then?"

"When we go to Sixam, I'm gonna say that you're my cousin Valley. And if you're gonna look like a relative of mine, you gotta pull off a more edgy look. So look around in the closet and do whatever it is you aliens do and try to make something more....punky..."

MwX7nC

"Okay..." said Claire, going in. "Umm...Why do you have tanktops in here?"

"They're Morgan's. We were going out for a bit before she dumped me for some townie. She never came back for them and I've been half-tempted to use them as rags for oiling up the rocket."

"Guess we got lucky then."

6iJkvg

Claire soon came back out, hair dyed and sporting a much different look.

"Okay then, hosebrain. How's this?"

"Now we're talking!" said Max. "That looks awesome."

coKiVv

"And if we weren't just friends..." said Max. "I'd say it also looks kinda hot..."

"Heh..." Claire chuckled. "I'll take that as a compliment. First time I ever did make-up in a barely lit room."

73xBZw

After Max sat down, Claire changed back into her usual clothes.

"I'll see you later then," she said.

"See ya," said Max.

x9Mvsr

Claire then left the Villareal's place.

jEidHk

After Claire left, and Max was sure his siblings wouldn't see him, he went to the kitchen and started writing in his journal.

"Dad said Mom left us. But then why haven't Luna or Hugo said anything about it? Maybe I should ask them.

And then there's the Blue Chick. She's a pain in the plum, but she's kinda smart too. I'd like to be closer friends, but I think her Dad would probably have my head."

q6wJ5t

Max then locked his journal.

"Meh...Who cares? I just want to go to space and see alien babes duke it out."

uVjf7U

He then went to hide it under his bed.

"Yeah...And then she can just go shove off and I get a rocket. All win win whatever..."
    Next time, Brody and Opera take Tucker out for a day, Claire and Max complete more of the rocket, and Brody starts to have suspicions
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

Although Brody was started to suspect things with Claire, he hadn't really said anything. Teens go out on days off late. Claire had taken a vacation day. So, no big. And, luckily for Claire, she could use Tucker as a means of redirecting any conversations about her "nights out".

vSHrTN

"Have a good day at school, girls."

"We will, Mom."

sW5Vws

Claire approached her Dad while Opera played with the dog.

"Hey, Dad?"

"Hm? Yeah sweetheart?"

"I was thinking: Since I am home today, why don't you and Mom take Tucker out to the park?"

9882Nc

Huh. Interesting trick there, doggie.

cJrxX8

"Sounds like a great idea," said Brody, Claire glowing with happiness.

"What is?" asked Opera.

nWsBTF

"You and me taking Tucker out to the park while Claire takes care of the place."

Opera smiled.

"Sounds like a nice idea. We haven't gone out alone in a long time."

"Yeah," said Claire. "Don't worry about the house. I can take care of it."

9Kst9t

Before they went out though, Brody decided to give Tucker a bath.

"You'll enjoy the park, boy. It's nice and big and lots of squirrels to chase in the trees."

NLyroq

:D Good thing you're wearing your swim trunks, Brody.

"Ack!"

9gQMFS

Brody then brushed Tucker's coat to make it extra shiny.

kcehZg

Opera, she's only done her homework on there.

"Nothing wrong with keeping things sanitized"

2t9Nwc

After Brody pulled Opera away from attempting to sanitize the whole house, the two of them and Tucker went to the local park.

"Okay, boy," said Opera. "Brody's going to take you for a walk while I get lunch ready. Okay?"

"Woof!" Tucker barked.

VPH866

Brody then helped Tucker into his vest and leash.

aHmoau

All the while Opera prepared some grilled chicken for lunch.

k3AYCh

"Ya know, boy," said Brody as he took Tucker around. "For a guy that was afraid of dogs, you actually make me feel safer."

kDrVaa

Never noticed the grill brush before. Nice touch.

xw74XC

"Mmmph! Smells good, babe."

"Mphm," said Opera, swallowing. "You can grab some while I go to meditate."

TwMNj6

Brody set out a dog dish and food for Tucker.

7aKY4v

"Okay," whispered Brody and he tossed Tucker a piece of chicken. "Don't tell Opera."

W6sgXK

I don't know if Tucker liked it all that much.

cmtLpF

While Brody went to the washroom, Opera returned to play with Tucker.

"Who's a good boy? Huh? Huh?"

All the while in the background, Mr. Feng seemed to be watching.

gx6Rgj

"Look, dude," said Brody when he returned, interrupting Mr. Feng's gaze. "I know my wife is gorgeous and all, but your drool is watering the plants."

"I was certainly not drooling!" insisted Mr. Feng.

"Well maybe you can 'not drool' somewhere else then."

vujM4t

All of a sudden, Tucker collapsed! We tuckered him out...lol

qAfU43

"C'mon Tucker," said Opera. "We can't let you sleep here."

wL4hcX

"Aw," Brody chuckled as he petted Tucker. "You're all pooped out, huh. C'mon let's go home."
    Next post, we find out that Tucker has another quirk about him, and Claire and Max discuss family more as they work on the rocket.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

Once again, Claire goes off to Max's.

DeSmYh

Something we found out about Tucker: He likes to watch TV.

"Dad! Dad! Look at Tucker!"

"Mph?"

KEjtQJ

"Haha! Well would you look at that? Wonder if he likes the sports channel?"

wfvhK7

After eating supper, Claire got a text.

"Your boyfriend?" teased Malinda.

"Hah. Funny. Nah. Just a classmate asking for notes," said Claire, not saying that it was a message from Max, asking about tonight.

U8qwzW

At Max's, Claire found Max getting a late supper.

"What are you making?"

"Nuke'em dinner," said Max. "I don't know how to cook."

fJVXuN

"That's not a real meal," said Claire, opening the fridge.

"Well it's gonna have to be," said Max. "It's almost done."

"Even then. Here. I'll make you some pancakes. Something even you could learn to cook," Claire remarked.

US51Cf

Ankh was asleep on his kitty tower.

"Mrrr..."

ygvwoV

"See?" said Claire as Max went to go sit down. "Some eggs, flour, oil, sugar, lil bit of water...they're really easy to make."

"Uh-huh," said Max aimlessly.

cKtESS

Claire then started frying up the pancakes.

"They smell good," said Max.

"Yeah. Buttermilk pancakes. Dad taught me how to make them," replied Claire.

zpDGRq

"So your Dad never taught you how to cook?" said Claire. "Too busy?"

"Kinda like that," Max shrugged. "Says it wasn't his idea to have us."

"And yet your mom left you all when you were a baby. That sounds weird..."

oQZWKL

"Well..." said Max, a little bit stalled. "I mean things can happen unexpectedly, right? I mean your Dad wasn't expecting to have you or your sister."

"True," said Claire. "But wouldn't it have been your Mom's idea then? Why would she just up and leave after having you?"

Max shrugged. "Eh. Maybe she knew I was a screw-up. Dad doesn't mind but...meh...Let's just go work on the rocket."

grZ5rQ

Ankh! Nooooo!

"Mrow..."

i4T5WN

Claire and Max then set about working on the rocket.

"You think maybe your Mom got kicked out maybe?" suggested Claire.

"Why you worried about some lady that was never around?" said Max. "Get back to the rocket."

gYr6er

As they got further in the build, Max took a moment to stretch.

"C'mon, Max," said Claire. "We can't stop."

"Yeah, yeah, Blue Babe...I mean...Claire. Just gimme a sec."

Ti7tt5

Max took another pause.

"I think Dad did something...."

"Hm?" said Claire. "Like what?"

"I dunno...Maybe told her it was over or somethin'?"

wo54BW

Soon, the rocket was closer to completion.

bYbZtZ

"You know, Max..." said Claire. "Maybe your Dad....umm..."

"Dad's crazy but not that crazy!" shouted Max. "He didn't kill her!"

Claire blinked.

"I was going to say sent her away but...I...I'd doubt that too..."

dG8FDq

Max tensed up, as if trying to hold back tears.

"Look," said Claire. "I'll see you when you're a bit calmer, okay? I'm sorry I...well...brought up all this stuff, okay."

"Yeah...." said Max. "Whatever. Just go."

7pe46u

Inside, Ankh was...giving his opinion about the furniture.

yGRk6T

"Att! Stop scratching the couch."

"Mroww..."

"Don't you growl at me. That couch was expensive."

a77rDr

Later on, Max went back inside to write in his journal.

"Maybe I am overreacting. Maybe that Blue Chick just pushed things too far. Still...I'm afraid....What if..."
    Next post, Claire and Brody have a chat.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

After being so tired everyday, Brody was starting to get concerned for Claire's well-being. he thought at first it was her health, but when he found her bed empty one night, he decided to stay up and wait for his eldest daughter.

haN1nL

Claire walked into the house, exhausted from working on the rocket.

"Ugh...Maybe I should get some coffee or something."

LBHfzg

Gotta love this dog.

UUhYAT

Just as Claire was searching for the coffee maker though, Brody caught her.

"Claire..."

"Ahah...Hey dad...I know this looks a bit...umm...suspicious..."

"Take it easy, Claire," said Brody. "I'm not gonna ground you."

W5n6oR

"Really?" said Claire. "Oh thank the mighty! I was afraid you were going to take my phone or something."

Brody laughed.

"Nah. I know you teens pretty much wouldn't live without simbook or simstagram."

53cZEM

"That doesn't mean though," said Brody, becoming more serious. "That I won't just let you go to bed. I want to know what's going on."

"Well..." said Claire. "I don't think you'd really understand..."

FdniNa

"Trust me, I might," said Brody. "I've been there too, ya know. Sneaking out to go to concerts, sneaking out to go to the club. Even snuck out one time to meet up with this girl that I thought wanted to...ya know...get with me, although was just a prank."

"Yeah..." said Claire. "That's it...I've...umm...been seeing someone..."

yvB3Td

"So ya finally found someone, huh? Who are they?"

Claire felt her heart in her throat. Not only was she gonna have to make-up a lie on the spot, but also have to deal with her Dad depending on how he took the news.

"Well...You might wanna sit down, Dad..."

9xCmnQ

The two sat at the kitchen table, Claire telling her Dad that she was seeing Max, although not mentioning anything about the rocket in his front yard. Predictable, Brody wasn't exactly thrilled.

"Max Villareal?! Claire are you nuts?!"

"Dad..."

fgvfDJ

"For crying out loud, Claire, Max is a delinquent! A troublemaker! He was bad enough as a kid being a pest, what do you think he's like now?! How did you two even get together?"

"Well, Dad...he's not all that bad..."

"Seriously, Claire! What do you even see in him?!"

Wyge9s

"Alot more than you!" Claire suddenly blurted out. "You said you weren't gonna ground me and yet you're gonna chew me out for who I hang out with?!"

Brody was now the one to fall back a bit.

"Claire...I'm sorry...I just..."

jntF8T

"You don't even know what he goes through, Dad!" Claire now shouted.

"Shh...Claire keep it down, you'll wake your sister," Brody whispered, trying to calm his daughter down.

"You know what? Ground me! Take my phone! Punish me for caring about someone! At least then you'd be acting more like a regular Dad!"

ZNR9zE

Claire then stood, storming up the stairs to her room.

"Claire..." Brody tried to call out.

"Leave me alone..." Claire growled.

crkaqt

Brody hung his head low as he walked back to his room to go to bed.

"Good one, Brody. You try to be the "good" dad and now your daughter hates you..."

BgewLk

Sleep for Brody that night wasn't easy so it wasn't hard for him to hear the whimper of Tucker in the room.

BeQHwt

Brody soon got up.

"What are you doing here, boy?" asked Brody, still a bit downhearted. "It's like 3am. You should be asleep."

Tucker gave another whimper, looking up at Brody with sad eyes.

2UnEUr

Brody felt overwhelmed, beginning to cry.

"Not now, boy I...I can't take letting down someone else!"

yq5zLj

Brody then calmed himself, Tucker turning his own head to the side.

"Sorry, boy. I've just...I had a bad night, that's all. What did you want?

2E9XXi

Tucker bumped Brody's hand, wanting a scratch. Brody then knelt down to pet the family dog.

"Aw...that's all you wanted, huh? Guess it can get a bit lonely in the house when everyone's asleep."

TpFmwq

Brody then went out to the couch, Tucker following along and begging for a belly rub.

"Heh. You foolish dog. And we gotta get that vest off of ya soon too. That's due in for a wash."

VbFPPU

Brody then confided in Tucker.

"Ya know, boy. I know I said I didn't like dogs, and maybe I'm not 100% into most of them, but you're a good boy, probably the best boy I've ever met. And I think Opera was right: You have been a big help to me. Thanks Tucker."
    Next post, Claire goes back to Max's, seeing just how things are between Max and his own Dad.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

Claire herself felt a bit bad for having yelled at her father, but not only was it to keep with her lie, but Claire had begun for feel genuine sympathy for Max. Yes he was a troublemaker, but Brody could see what the young teen had to deal with, maybe he would understand a bit more.

FNJTCT

Claire went straight to Max's after school, catching him talking with his father, although predictably, not in a friendly manner.

rBxpvs

"Look it ain't my fault. We were going there for an actual outing, not to get you fired."

UiWviG

"Is...umm...everything alright, Mr. Villareal?" asked Claire.

"I told you, brat, to never come to where I work. You and your friends made me look bad and now I got fired!"

H4KVwj

Max roared.

"You fudge-pushing, lard-back durian plum!! You got fired because you killed 4 customers with the wrong nigiri! You can't be trusted in a kitchen! Don't you get it?!"

4uRvsx

Max got up to go talk to Claire when his father growled.

"At least I had a job, you screw-up. Even your brother and sister have work. You're a lazy selfish brat."

adTsRr

"Ooh sure. As your youngest kid to go get a job when he's still in freakin' school!" Max charged back. "Yet you don't even care that I've mastered rocket science? About me wanting to go to college? C'mon, Dad. How about actually say something good about your kid for once?"

xWp9V3

Jacques growled, swiping as if he was a cat.

"You plum picking think I'm gonna fund you going to some school? You can work without having to waste money to go to some school. Astronauts are useless anyways. You wanna be useful to this family? Go find a job or go melon yourself."

5PCRCt

"Is it always like this around here?" asked Claire.

"Every. Freakin'. Time!" Max ranted. "Everything I do isn't good enough, or is wrong or...or...ugh...whatever..."

Claire shrugged, unsure of how to help.

NbUeff

Max then went into the kitchen, slamming the door as he took out the ingredients for a grilled cheese.

PKr12U

While Max worked on his supper, Ankh was taking interest in his journal, which he had left on the table.

nFHcU4

"What is it, Ankh?" asked Claire as Mr. Villareal got some pancakes from the fridge.

"Mow..."

"C'mon. Let's get you off there, huh?"

qYEokn

With Max occupied and Claire distracted, Jacques decided to take a peek into Max's journal.

"Eheh. Not so damsin now, am I..."

HibcLC

Max grumbled as he approached the table, a very poor grilled cheese in hand as his father was engaged in his reading.

iqKkCp

Jacques laughed.

"Hahah...Killed your mother. You got some imagination, brat. I told you what happened to your mom. That peach up and left, like I said."

j6hKS7

"You liar!" Max roared. "You did something to Mom AND GET OUT OF MY JOURNAL YOU DURIAN PLUM!"

x2onKk

Max grabbed his journal as his father walked off.

"Durian...Durian radish plum...Reading my journal..."

diqSCZ

Feeling a bit sorry for him, Claire made MAx a new sandwich.

afFYrv

"That should taste better than your old one," said Claire.

"Yeah," grumbled Max. "Whatever. See you outside."

8211nN

After supper, Max and Claire set out to finishing the rocket.

wHhb8m

"Wow. We don't have much left to it..." commented Claire.

"Well...The basic ship at least. If you wanna get to Sixam, it's gonna need more than the base parts."

Jof8us

Soon, it was finished!!

mBTiyz

Max then blew a kiss in the air.

"Max, are you...flirting with me?" asked Claire.

"Plum no!" said Max. "Why would I wanna kiss you? I'm kissing our fine handiwork."

FUD7J2

"Oh." said Claire. "I...well...take it from the sound of your voice you're doing better now."

Max chuckled, "Yeah. Working on this thing has helped let off some steam when I have to deal with the old man."

"Guess it's always kinda been like that, huh."

Max then gave an odd, sincere smile.

"Well...I will admit. Things have been a bit more bearable with you around here....as in us working on this rocket."

EduLq8

Just then, Claire got a text.

"Oh plum. It's Dad. I'd better go."

"Hey don't worry about it," said Max. "I'll work on the upgrades to this thing."

"Thanks Max. See you the weekend."

"Yeah, yeah. See ya Blue Ch...Claire."

QVMYLq

After Claire left, Max set about adding stablizing thrusters to the rocket.

"Last thing we need is landing on Sixam in pieces."
    Next post, Max and Claire attempt to go to Sixam.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

A few days later, on a Friday, Max called Claire, suggesting that they work on the rocket overnight and that she could stay at his place. With the Villareal's lax house rules, Max was sure his father wouldn't mind....or in reality, care.

kNim4h

Max was dancing on his own, waiting for Claire to show up.

JbXYxD

"Hey, Dad?" said Max as his father walked into the house. "I'm expecting Claire soon so...do you think you can put on pants?"

"What? I was just out swimming. It's my house."

"Yeah, but...you know...Might be nice for her not to see you in your speedo?"

7BbFpX

"Ahaha! What's wrong? Embarrassed by your old man? Want to make a good impression on that blue skinned freak?"

W39m1G

"Claire is not a freak. If anything she's just weird and...and she's the only friend I got, thanks to you. Wear your fudge-plum speedo. You're a durian plum anyways!" Max roared

Jacques just stood in silence.

Just then, there was a knock on the door.

"Go peel off somewhere..." Max swore at his father before going over to answer the door.

rymRVs

"Hey Max," said Claire. "What was that shouting all about?"

"Nothin'," Max grumbled. "Let's just...Let's just work on the rocket..."

TwvnRw

The two then started getting to work.

"So you don't mind doing the last parts of the upgrades?" asked Claire.

"Nah," said Max, feeling a bit better. "If anything I can practice what I learned."

fgdeeh

Finally, night came, Max finishing the last bits of the upgrades, Claire going back into the house for supper.

zm9NHe

Except that the mac and cheese curse struck again, with Luna this time causing the fire.

gFXDSU

Max came in to finish off the rest of the flames.

"You gotta make sure it's all out, sis!"

CEz8v7

"Aww...Now what do we eat?"

"Try a salad, Hugo. I'm not even hungry..."

d7VmcN

Luna took a selfie for Simbook.

"Just saved my family from a fire. xxoo !"

tR1No3

Max found Claire in the living room, watching TV.

"You watch sports?"

"Yeah, why not? I love this program."

X9h1yh

"Heh. You really are something," said Max, looking around. "Umm...did you wanna go upstairs?"

"Why? You leading me on or something?" Claire giggled.

"Eh...No, no just...away from Dad."

"Ooohh...okay sure."

G37NmJ

The two went upstairs, chatting about nothing really in particular.

"And the Lucas just tells Cassio 'Sure, but only if Alexander can come too' which made her realize that Lucas wasn't looking into hooking up with her."

"Heh...Ya don't say..."

reBuCz

Max then began to stretch.

"Heh, guess we should get ready for bed soon," said Claire.

"Yeah," said Max.

mAf3Ve

"Or I can do this," said Max, putting a hand around Claire's shoulder.

DZrjZp

"And here I thought you said you weren't gonna lead me on?"

Max chuckled.

"Yeah, yeah. I was only joking. I just like messing with you sometimes. We should probably get ready for bed. Heh."

gbBXJ7

As the two got up though, Claire chuckled.

"Heh...Well I got tp admit though I...I liked it."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. Maybe I should...return the favour?"

xQoBTi

Just then, without even a word, Claire planted a kiss on Max's lips.

NEp9kr

"Umm...whoa..." said Claire. "I...I can't believe I just did that..."

"Mmph...Wanna try again?" said Max, lips still puckered. "I don't think I got that last message."

XjLvVj

Claire laughed.

"You walnut..."

"Heh...yeah," said Max, laughing even harder. "I still can't believe you actually kissed the 'bad boy' of your class."

"Or was it that the "bad boy" finally got kissed?" suggested Claire.

"Okay, okay," Max said with a smaller laugh. "Have it your way. I'm gone to bed."

"I'm going to stay up a bit, maybe read a little," said Claire.

CzziKe

Claire sat on the couch in the room, Max dozing off just as Ankh came upstairs.

"Oh hey boy. Catch any mice?"

"Mow..."

dc5fb5

"Hee...I think I caught something..." she said to the cat. "Although I'm not sure if I should really go further with it, you know."

"Mow?"

"I know Dad would eventually get used to it, but I don't know if everyone else would. And his own Dad...Maybe I'm just...a bit...tired..."

VmkNDf

Before he got crushed, Ankh jumped off the couch just as Claire fell on it, fast asleep.
    Next post, Claire and Max meet up with a common 'enemy' of theirs.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

The next morning, Max was feeling energized, and Claire feeling light on her feet.

24VaXq

Ankh being, well, Anhk. Much like everything in this place, Jacques doesn't really give two hoots what the cat does.

3dRJL6

Max had grabbed some cereal to avoid being next to his dad, a smile still on his face from last night.

VKAHSt

Claire had decided to get rid of some energy by swimming.

pMVrGk

Eventually she came back in, joining Max and his family in the living room.

"Hey babe...I mean Claire...I was wondering if you wanted to go bowling this afternoon?"

"That sounds like fun...and I don't mind 'babe'."

RTwQhU

Max's father laughed.

"You? Bowling? You probably can't pick up the bloomin' ball."

z8J8SA

"Says the guy that can't even hold a job," Max fired back. "At least I can hold a ball."

Jacques was left speechless as Claire suggested they leave soon after.

RdF2Ph

The two went to the Blue Velvet where the bowling alley was to, Max checking some messages.

"Thanks for getting me out of there, babe," said Max.

"Well I figured if we stayed any longer, you might be less one Dad as well as a Mom."

UfRXDm

The two then went to the bar, Max's mood lightening.

"Bring on the food and bring on the rootbeers. I'm buying."

tG4qpv

Max and Claire soon went downstairs, where they met up with an old 'friend'.

"What are you doing here, Freezehead?" Morgan growled.

"Having a good time, unlike your boyfriend there," Claire snapped back.

"Good time? With Max Villareal? Good plum luck with that."

rsmu7v

"At least I stayed with him you life-sucking bovine!"

Morgan's eyes widened.

"Did you just call me a 'cow'!?"

"After you made fun of my dad, I don't care what I call you."

hov9Ej

Morgan chuckled.

"Okay, okay. I see what's going on. You think you're better than me being an alien and everything."

"Doesn't matter I'm an alien. Even Max is better than you."

"Sure, sure. You can have that loser. But if you two wanna be less losers, how about seeing if you can beat me and my bae at bowling?"

"Bae? Seriously? Okay whatever. We were gonna play anyways..." said Claire with an eyeroll.

sDPXP3

Claire took one lane, Morgan's 'bae' taking the other.

7vjpMb

"Ugh! Plum!"

"What's wrong, Claire? Bae beating you?"

"Can it, Morgan. We just started."

GFzA7P

Max soon went up, getting a strike! Meanwhile, Morgan dropped the ball.

"Eheh...Hope no one saw that..."

"Oh don't worry, Morgan," Claire called out. "Everyone saw that."

Ym7k1k

The game continued, Claire feeling more confident as she and Max were really close in score with Morgan and her "bae".

"Heh...Max suggested we make things interesting. Losers do the winners homework for a week."

Morgan smirked.

"Oh really. Well you'd better buy a pack of pencils then, Doodlehead, cause I'm in advanced calculus and my math alone takes 3 hours to do."

MF8owC

This time Claire was the one to drop the ball.

"Eheh...Sorry Max...."

"Whatever. I got this, babe."

3NQocc

With a flick of the wrist, Max bowled a spare.

"Whoop!"

EdxvWJ

After the win, Morgan was about to speak when her Dad came downstairs, Claire trying to get Max into a picture with her.

"Stand here and smile Max...Not like that you walnut!"

FVWenj

After the bowling game, Claire and Max went upstairs.

"So," said Max, laying it on thick as he noticed Morgan walk by. "What did you think of those smooth moves, huh?"

Claire chuckled.

"Well it could have been the wax on the alley...But yeah. That was awesome."

"It was all talent, babe! I bowl at least once every couple of weeks with the club. Who you think taught Morgan there how to bowl?"

m84GRD

"Maybe you should show me sometime," said Claire. "And how about tonight we stay at my place?"

Max shrugged.

"Sure. Hopefully your Dad is better than mine."
    Next post, Max goes to meet Claire's dad in a more formal fashion.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

After fun at the bowling alley, Max returned home to tidy up. While he knew Claire's Dad wasn't exactly a fan of him, he wanted to try and at least look presentable.

PH1jYB

Max had shown up early, Claire's Dad out visiting his brother and her Mom at work. Wanting to get rid of some residual anger, Max went upstairs to beat up Malinda's stuffed bear.

nxGwPb

Claire eventually found Max upstairs.

"Okay, I appreciate that you cleaned up and that you are trying to calm yourself before talking with Dad, but why are you beating up Mr. Stuffy?"

Max raised a brow.

"Mr. Stuffy? Really?"

"Hey, it's sis' bear. So what's wrong?"

Max rolled his eyes.

"I think you can predict."

24r4zb

"Sorry I can't help you with the computer tonight, Dad. I'm going over to Claire's tonight.

HqmPWc

"Wha? Oh that alien girl. Sure, whatever."

"Heh. Thanks Dad. Was sure you were gonna flip out or something."

"Well I mean you can go ruin your life. I don't care."

WqxG9P

" 'Ruin my life?' Oh of course. You think she's weird."

"Whatever, kid. If you end up with her, then I can easily just give the family fortunes to your brother or sister."

"The fudge?! I don't care about some plum picking fortune. And who says I'm getting with her?"

"You seemed happier around her."

"Did ya think that maybe it's because I'm away from you?

"Okay, kid. If you want to be like that, here's this: You get with her and you're out."

"Well pit you too! You plum durian piece of gravy. Sponge this, I'm out!"

mRcKfq

"So did he actually disown you then?" asked Claire.

"Nah," said Max. "But I have no doubt that I'm not in Daddy's will as it were. I don't really care about that. I just care more that he just...ya know...thinks I'm plum and you're weird. Heh...How about we go down and talk to your Dad, huh?"

Claire chuckled.

"Sure."

11hsGU

Claire and Max then went downstairs, going past Opera who was wanting to tidy up the upstairs bathroom. Neatfreak mom.

9gL58x

Max soon met up with Brody, who had returned from a night out with Peter and Sakura.

"I'll be," said Brody. "You actually cleaned up a bit."

"Thank you, Mr. Williams. I know we didn't get along when I was a kid but...well...Your daughter is a bit...inspiring?"

DwB8HV

"I'll be honest," said Brody. "When Claire said you and her were together...I didn't exactly like the idea..."

Max tensed for a moment.

"Yeah..."

"Hey, hey now..." said Brody. "Lemme finish. I...had some time to think and...well...talk to my bro and his husband said that you should give people a chance,ya know? That's what he did for some former classmates and, plum, you can't be worse than they were so....So long as you don't hurt her or get her into trouble, I don't mind you two being together..."

PkwS7m

Claire heard everything in the washroom, feeling her heart sink as she softly wept to herself.

"Oh Dad...Someone like you didn't deserve what happened to you...This is why I need to get to Sixam...Why I can't tell you about what we're doing..."

zVWMaJ

"Anyways, Max," said Brody. "I have to head to bed. Good night."

"Good NIIIIIGGHTTT!!!" shouted Max as Brody got him with a joy buzzer.

kjBqi1

Luna shook her head.

"C'mon Dad, that's something my classmates do."

Max laughed.

"And something I'd do too. Hahah...Good one, Mr. Williams."

"Yeah I couldn't help it. Haven't gotten Claire or Opera so I had to see. Good night."

UFEbtx

"Well," said Claire. "Looks like Dad's warming up to you."

Max shrugged.

"He's better than my Dad, that's for sure. But you guys are still kinda square."

"Oh c'mon, admit it," Claire laughed. "You're happy."

"Yeah," said Max.

"Great. I'll set up the air mattress for you," said Claire.

cgupj3

Max then went to bed, chuckling to himself. Claire's Dad, unlike his own, actually showed concern for his kids and was even taking a chance on him: someone that, when he was a kid, told said kid that he'd be shot to the moon if he didn't fly right. Funny how now that's what Max was essentially planning on doing when he grew up.
    Next time, Max and Claire sneak out to the new restaurant in Windenburg and finally shoot for Sixam.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

Although Max was enjoying his stay at Claire's he wasn't exactly a heavy sleeper, soon waking up when he heard the TV on.

3BZbep

"And now...Zane Carson Tonight!"

Max pulled the blanket aside as he got up.

"Someone can't sleep," he chuckled.

"Sorry," said Claire. "I made sure it was turned down..."

"It's okay," said Max. "I'm not a heavy sleeper anyways."

Y6vLAr

Tucker was just coming in from a swim when Max spotted him.

"Here doggie!"

"It's okay, boy. He's friendly...to some," Claire reassured the canine.

8pV2AK

"I've always wanted a dog," said Max.

"Well why did you guys get Ankh instead?" asked Claire. "Your Dad wanting to show off or something?"

"Nothing like that actually," Max explained. "While Ankh was an expensive breed of Desert Spotted Domestic, we had to get a cat because Luna is allergic to dogs. I like Ankh too so it's not all bad."

Ho6VLp

Max then got up, motioning to Claire to whisper to her.

"How about we go out?"

"Now?" Claire quietly exclaimed. "It's like the middle of the night."

"So? Your folks are asleep. It's a weekend. The Narwhal Arms was recently bought by some rich couple and now it's a spiffy new restaurant. C'mon. What do you say?"

ccF2Ns

"Well..." Claire thought for a moment, giggling a little. "Tucker is usually down here anyways so I doubt there would be anyone breaking in. Okay. Let's go."

V5vcYm

I think Tucker has everything under control. :)

u5T4mm

Claire and Max eventually made it to Windenburg and to the new Narwhal Arms Restaurant.

"Whoa!" Max exclaimed. "They really did do a big reno on this place."

Indeed. Gone were the old dance floors and graffiti, replaced with tables and washed walls.

JATk4v

And, according to the owners, with partnership with Nova, Nova's and Levono's Dance Academy could be expanded upon upstairs, the owners saying that the Wednesday night music added some ambience to the lower floor restaurant.

ZHsQ2E

"Hello, Welcome to the Narwhal Arms. Table for one?"

"Ah two actually."

"Oh perfect!"

ZUUqP7

"You don't mind two teens coming in so late?" asked Max, a bit surprised.

"Oh I don't ask. So long as you're paying and enjoy the service, you're good. Just remember that we don't serve the more adult drinks to teens."

q3ystA

The two turned, Claire soon waving.

"Hi Mr. Hammond!"

"Hey Claire. How's your Dad?"

"Busy as always."

Max chuckled.

"Do you know all the aliens?"

"No, no," laughed Claire. "Mr. Hammond and his brothers used to bar-hop with Dad before sis and Luna were born."

3X1XYP

Apparently the host's husband was also a chef here. And wow, what a moustache!

FjF9WD

"Heh. Not a bad place, huh," said Max. "Guess you're probably feelin' a bit bad sneaking out."

Claire smirked.

"Like I said, it's a weekend and Tucker can take care of everyone."

oJo76k

Max shrugged.

"Guess would be different if it were a weekday?"

"Oh yeah," said Claire. "Dad would probably start going grey if he found me missing on a weekday. I sent a text anyways."

She turned her attention to the waiter.

"Does that come with breadsticks?"

7Ro82p

Max soon went upstairs to the washroom.

qWWZR6

While Claire sat, she got a text from her dad.

It's 2am. Where r u?

At the Narwhal Arms. Max suggested we go out.

But at 2am?

Dad.....Don't be like this...It's a weekend.

I know. I was just gonna say though: Is my cooking that bad? :tongue:

:neutral: Dad...

Lol...Have fun. Just remember to watch out
    for any creepy guys and bring me back a
    doggie bag. Then again...

Dad...Don't say it....Don't you dare make a joke about Tucker...

Okay, okay. Be safe. Call me later. I'll be up.

fHfJpT

The waiter soon returned with their food.

"Oh this all looks so good!"

The waiter chuckled.

"I'll be sure to tell the cook."

yPiL5A

Claire then took a taste.

"Mmmph...Sorry Dad. Not gonna have anything left after this. Mmmph!"

vpEJmi

Max soon came down, munching on his popcorn chicken.

"Mmph...Got a text from Dad."

"And..."

"He just joked around. Although I think we should make sure to be home after."

"Why are you guys out at this hour?" the waitress said suddenly.

pU5AWo

"And why do you care?" asked Claire.

"Cause it's 2am. Kids like you should be in bed."

"It's a weekend, lady, and we're almost graduated. And my Dad knows we're here. So how about you just go and worry about your job if we have to tell the owners you're bugging us."

od53jJ

The waitress stormed off, Max chuckling.

"Heh. You're terrible, babe."

"I'm not terrible. She was rude. Mom always told me to speak up."

Max continued to smirk.

"Still though..."

1Qkczp

After paying for their meals, Max kissed Claire's hands.

"I think I'm gonna head home."

"Oh," said Claire, surprised.

"Yeah. I wanna finish up the rocket...and tell Dad I'm moving out."

"Moving out?"

"Well...yeah...You're lucky to have a Dad that cares about you. I don't need to put up with his plum fudge durian packing rump anymore. Like you said, we're gonna be graduated soon. If I'm gonna get through life, it's gonna be without Dad. He said he was wanting to disown me anyways so shove him."

3Ftoj6

Claire hugged Max.

"I'm happy you want to better youself," she said. "Although are you sure about this?"

"Totally, babe. I'll have to look around and probably get some part-time work, but if I want to become an astronaut, it won't happen with me living with Dad. So? See you tomorrow to go into Space?"

Claire nodded.

"Totally."
    Next post, Max and Claire go to Sixam.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

The next day, Max called, saying for Claire to change into her disguise, for the rocket was ready.

7yrs4Y

"So what did your Dad say when you changed into that?" asked Max.

"Hah. I didn't change while I was home, silly. I stopped by the pool right quick and changed there. I mean, sure. Dad wouldn't mind me if I wore my disguise but he knows I wouldn't be sporting this normally."

"Not even with your 'boyfriend' like he thinks?" Max laughed.

Claire chuckled.

"Probably not even with you."

u1JFw7

Max then became serious.

"Okay," he said, showing his phone. "This is where we wanna get to. It's called the Hive. Apparently SPT#3s may be of high rank, but even they have a Superior that governs over them. I don't know about any security or anything there, but since they are open to tourists, we may be able to get in no problem."

"Wonder why they'd be so open though," commented Claire.

Max shrugged.

"Maybe to try and get rid of the stigma that SPT#3s are only out there to make guys pregnant?"

"Yeah," Claire grumbled.

5mL9nW

Max then suited up.

"C'mon, babe. If we're gonna mess with your Mom and tell her off, we'd better go now."

"I'm coming," said Claire.

QmrJwV

Once inside, Max set the rocket boosters, the ship shooting up into the air. Once into outer space, he turned on the wormhole generator and the two were off to Sixam!

7PTqPA

The ship landed without a hitch, Max and Claire walking around the planet until they came to a glowing building.

"This is it," said Max, double-checking his phone. "The Hive."

"Good," said Claire. "Now let's go in so I can have a word with "Mommy Dearest"...with my fist."

mFMyh2

Max chuckled, making a sizzle noise.

"Babe you know you're hot when you're angry like that?"

"Should you really be flirting with your cousin?" said Claire, trying to be in character, although unable to control her laughter.

"Aw c'mon. They can't see us over here. And besides. There were those cousins in that Space Babe show from that cartoon."

"Space babe...Max I'd hate to tell you, but that Simish dub lied to you. They weren't cousins and also that one girl...totally a guy."

Lt3geJ

"Ah whatever," said Max. "Maybe I should watch with subtitles. Anyways, shall we go cause chaos?"

"Controlled chaos," said Claire.

Max grinned.

"Babe. I'm leader of the Renegades. There is no such thing as "controlled chaos." Let's go."

b2vWbb

The two entered finding, surprisingly, a male alien working at a desk.

"I thought all SPT#3s were female," commented Max quietly.

"So did I," said Claire.

59MeoK

"That's if you want to be an SPT," said the alien, surprising Max and Claire. "Sorry if I overheard but my hearing is quite precise. All the more why they hired me. My name is Quibtz. What brings two sims from your home planet here?"

3mLrsS

"Well my name is Becky and this is my cousin Max," said Claire. "He's studying space and suggested we come to Sixam so he could study up on alien culture. I just wanted to come along for the totally rad ride."

Max chuckled to himself. Claire was laying it on thick.

Quibtz smiled.

"It's nice to have young sims interested in our society. Also gets males more prepared should one of our SPTs come to visit."

"Oh yeah," said Max. "I saw online that said the Hive was open to tours so we had to check it out."

"Brilliant! Simply Brilliant!" Quibtz exclaimed.

swwENE

"So you'll give us a tour?" asked Claire.

"Of course," said Quibtz. "As much as I can show you at least. Some parts of the building are restricted, such as the Superior's Quarters, but I'm sure I can show you the rest of the Hive. Follow me."

SFp7hh

The alien soon led the two first downstairs.

"This floor is our nursery, bathroom facilities and Junior Pollination Technician sleeping quarters. This is also where we keep the wormhole generator so if you need to get back to your ship, you can use ours here."

3hz2jF

Claire and Quibtz went into the nursery, where a young alien was playing with a toddler.

"Where's lil Conner?"

The tot babbled with laughter.

6vcMKh

Max had opted for the sleeping quarters, viewing one of the hover lamps.

1zeF68

"This is one of our JPTs," said Quibtz. "Flala this is Becky."

"Oh hey!" said Flala. "Totally caught me working! This lil guy just aged up!"

CT5WAQ

"So...this is where alien babies end up to?" asked Claire, slightly disturbed at first.

"Oh no," said Flala. "Only the orphans. Sometimes when babies are sent back to Sixam, their mothers have passed away or can't take care of them for some reason. We take care of them until their children and they can be adopted."

"Yes," added Quibtz. "One job of our Junior Pollination Techs is to tend to orphans until they age up. It allows them some hands-on with infants and what to expect should their infants be returned.

"I see," said Claire.

FfFuL6

While "Becky" and Flala chatted, Quibtz went into the dorms to chat with Max.

"I see you are taking an interest in our technology. You would agree it's far superior to those of Earth. Take the hoverlamp. Instead of running on traditional electricity or even static, it is a....blahblahblah..."

cKZnta

Max simply listened, not taking anything in since he only wanted to look at the hoverlamp, not learn how to build one. That and when talking about tech, Quibtz was admittedly dull like a rock.

rpDUv1

Looking around, Claire whispered to Flala.

"Can you keep a secret?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm not really Max's cousin. I'm not even a sim. I'm an alien, like you. From Earth."

gBqEpx

Flala looked up with surprise.

"You are? Why the disguise then? You're not trying to overthrow The Superior are you?"

Claire shook her head.

"No. I'm trying to find my Mom. She...wasn't exactly a good SPT#3 from what I understood and I had a few choice things to say to her about Dad."

"Oohh...I've heard of some like that. They usually are put in cells downstairs, although I've heard rumours that the one a couple flights up has been going out without permission. That could be your mom or she could be locked up already."

"I'll keep that in mind. Just...promise not to tell anyone?"

BPsN2G

"Totally," said Flala. "Us teens stick together."

"Yeah, especially alien."

zin4Qq

Flala and Claire then did the secret alien handshake as a further promise.

R7EY5C

Just as Claire exited the room, she found Flala's tot outside, making a mess.

"Wha-ahah!" Claire laughed. "Flala! I found Conner. He just made a mess on the floor."

"What?! Oh no!"

uzadES

Flala rushed out to clean up the mess.

"Ugh...I thought I taught you that powder is for your bottom, not the floor. And I don't even want to know about the brown stuff!"

e1MvuH

Quibtz and Max soon joined Claire.

"Now then. Shall I show you around the rest of our facilities?"

"Flala mentioned that you have a prison? Is that true?" asked Claire, trying to play things off a bit. "I mean...I've bailed Max out a couple times out of a Sim Jail, but yours must be really high tech."

Quibtz smiled with a confident smirk.

"Oh indeed. That's where we keep SPTs that break our laws. A regular cell can't hold some of them. Would you like to see one of our most dangerous prisoners? I guarantee it's safe."

Claire nodded.

"Yes. Let's go."
    Next post, Claire meets her mother.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

Sometimes flattery will get you almost anywhere.

EQp4MR

After Quibtz's ego was stroked a bit with the topic of "superior technology," the alien brought Claire and Max downstairs to the holding cells for SPT prisoners.

"You see, given most Senior Pollination Technicians training, they can escape basic holding cells. They usually learn that should some crazy scientists want to kidnap them. Even with our super tech, a crash is a crash and scientists love to jump on crashed flying saucers."

"But don't some aliens live on Earth?" Max inquired so Claire didn't have to.

"Yes, sure," said Quibtz, "But they wouldn't know how to fly a flying saucer or how to use the injectors for our SPTs. Some scientists would love to know how to things work and only our SPTs, JPTs and Superior know how those work. And me of course, but don't tell Superior that."

6i9wQX

"Ah, there she is," said Quibtz.

"Who?" asked Max

"Shenula," said Quibtz. "One of our most notorious violators."

i7Lwrc

Shenula then turned, shouting so loud that it could be heard through the glass.

"Quibtz you rocket-leaking buzzweasel! Get Superior to let me out of here! ARGH!"

"Don't mind her," Quibtz reassured. "Our cells are teleport in only. If we have someone that violates our laws, they are teleported in from Superior's consoles."

"What did she do though?" asked Claire, curious now.

"Shenula was taking bribes for babies," explained Quibtz. "You see, some SPTs are sometimes lazy or can't use their injectors properly. We found out that Shenula would allow her injectors to be used, but only if it was her DNA used unless they paid her a hefty amount of credittions, similar to your Simoleon I believe. It's a very big case, but at least we caught the ringmaster, as it were. We still have to find out all those that she associated with, which is proving to be a bit more difficult since she can blank her mind when we try to read it."

"Will she...ever be released?" asked Claire.

Quibtz shook his head.

"Not for a long time. We take our laws seriously and breaking them comes with some serious punishments."

Shenula shouted again.

"I'll get out of here, Quibtz! And you're never get my baby list!"

H5gfyS

Claire made a quiet fist in the air, mouthing her words.

"Boo-"

QucvXe

"Yah!"

Claire was sure this was Malinda's mother, from the sounds of things. Maybe she hadn't found her mother yet, but knowing that her mother's accomplice was locked up, gave Claire a sense of satisfaction. So much so that she didn't even notice that she was glowing.

kggLau

"Now then Max," said Quibtz, not paying any attention to Claire. "If you are interested in our society, I should bring you two up to the lab. Or I can show you our recreational facilities, but we basically have the same exercise equipment as you would on Earth."

Max shrugged.

"Would rather see a computer than a treadmill."

"Excellent!" Quibtz said with a sure smirk. "Follow me."

MUKmyp

Max looked over at Claire.

"Babe. You're glowing ya know that?"

"Hee," Claire giggled in her bliss. "It's okay. That guy never noticed. Let's go."

"Yeah," agreed Max. "He's too proud of his alien tech that I doubt he noticed you."

WAe16K

The three eventually arrived to the lab, sim x-rays, anatomy and even a skeleton in a container on display. An alien was working at a console, absorbing information from the looks of things as particles were entering her brain.

"Ah yes. Our lab. This is where SPTs, especially the #3 division, study sim anatomy and try to improve our technologies for impregnation. Currently they can only do so on males with injectors, but we're hoping in the future that either the technology can be expanded to females, or we can do away with the injectors and go with less intrusive means," explained Quibtz.

Claire wanted to comment, but kept her lip tight in case she gave away her identity.

Max glanced around.

"Where are the injectors then?"

"Kept on the SPT ships of course. They're built in and with all those needles to use and the weight of it, we'd never get such a rig in here."

Max gave a light gulp.

GvEaY1

Quibtz then went over to the female alien on the console.

"Ah Mippy. I see you're hard at work."

"It's Mipalon, Quibtz. You know I don't like that nickname," the female alien said with a singsong, yet hard, tone.

Quibtz smiled.

"Do forgive me. But we have guests from Earth and I am just showing them around the lab. Might I inquire what you're doing?"

"Filling out a requisition for a new injector rig. You still haven't ordered one."

"Well that can't be helped. The budget is halted until the new fiscal cycle."

eXwkyS

As the two aliens talked about the boring topic of financial spending, Claire whispered to Max.

"Max, I think that's her! My mother!"

"Are you sure?" Max whispered.

"Well how many aliens have a broken injector rig?"

Max shrugged.

"I'd say more than one. They sound like they're expensive to replace."

sSy9ae

"Hey, I have an idea," said Mipalon. "How about acquiring one from a scrap ship? I'm sure there are some around, right?"

Quibtz shook his head.

"The only one we have grounded at the moment is Shenula's for evidence."

"Oh right! She was caught in bribes. Heh. Ironic since I had to use hers when that one sim broke mine and I got permission. Funny that you didn't accuse me."

o7DNJr

"Of course not!" said Quibtz confidently. "I filed that form myself. You can't be accused of bribery if you had the right permissions."

Mipalon chuckled, Claire noticing she was lathering on the charm.

"Of course. Always by the book, right Quibtz?"

Claire felt her blood boil. She was quite sure this was her mother now and she knew that that snake was lying through her happy lil voice.
    Next post, Claire confronts her mother.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

Now quite sure of herself that this was her mother, Claire was ready to fire back. All the anger within her, all her father's torment, all her family's suffering. She inhaled, ready to shoot.

tpgwus

"You liar!," Claire growled at her mother, the alien woman taken aback.

"E...Excuse me?" she said, surprised.

"You heard me," Claire shouted, walking over.

jzk7fX

"Umm...Do I know you?" asked Mipalon.

"She's just a sim from Earth," explained Quibtz, although now slightly frowning

Claire scoffed.

"For someone touting smarts, you're actually dense. Never really realized just how easy this peach has been leading you on."

cj6wpk

"Quibtz what the zork is she talking about?!" Claire's mother exclaimed. "Who is she?"

"I...I don't know anymore," Quibtz said with confusion and embarrassment.

15ZaCo

"Well fine," Mipalon snapped. "I'll ask then. Okay, peach. You seem to apparently know me. Who are you? Some JPT that I kicked out or something?"

"Oh you wish," Claire growled before taking off her disguise.

AYZZcm

Mipalon laughed when she saw Claire.

"Oooohh...I get it," she said. "You're one of my kids. Can see the family resemblance. Well, aside from the ears. Who's you Dad?"

Claire huffed air like a bull.

"Brody. Brody Williams."

"Oh him!" Mipalon chuckled. "You know it's too late to take up my job, ya know. I mean I tried several times to change his mind but then, well, I had to try again with him.

"I know..." Claire said between her teeth. "He's still traumatized."

Quibtz's brow narrowed.

"Umm...Mipalon...What's going on?"

xcB3AL

"I'll tell you what she did!" Claire fired. "She forced Dad to have those injections! She stalked our family! Intimidated us! Made us live in fear! Even with our satellite!"

Max chuckled in the background. He was enjoying Claire spewing flame on her mother.

"Umm...Mipalon...Is this all true?" asked Quibtz.

"Ah...No..." Mipalon said, trying to keep a calm, bell-like tone. "She doesn't have any evidence."

7DyBmB

"EVIDENCE!?" Claire roared. "How about my sister? Or myself? How about the fact that Dad still cries at night sometimes because of what you did!! And I'm sure if Quibble there looked at your ship mileage, it won't match what you logged in."

Quibtz shivered.

"I...I'd better go.."

avEhAE

As Quibtz left, Mipalon finally stopped, brushing Claire aside.

"That's enough out of you," she said. "I've been having it pretty cozy now since I finally had to give up trying to deal with your father. Sure, I've been waiting for an opportunity, but now with Shenula in prison, I've had to keep things low. I've given up on your father, however cute he may be. Now why do you just go back to Earth and let me get back to getting a new rig and finding a new male to work with. Like I told your Daddy dearest: You're worthless now."

Max chuckled.

"Oooooh you shouldn't have done that."

p2X4pF

"You just don't want to face what you did," said Claire, opening her arms. "You don't want to see the evidence and realize that this is it. You're gonna be joining Malinda's mother in jail and your own daughter is going to put you there."

"Are you...threatening me?" Mipalon said with surprise.

"Maybe I am. Just know that I'm not leaving until I'm sure you're put away."

Y6wzDZ

"Not happening, kid," said Mipalon. "Like I said, I filed paperwork. And once I tell Superior about you threatening me and sneaking in, I'm sure she'll see my side."

zGwabE

"Like melons she will, you durian plum!" Claire roared before jumping her mom.

K8HjTr

Max watched with wide-eyed interest as mother and daughter started the smackdown.

"Phewsh...Babe's got a good slug in that arm of hers."

bahBJ9

Max continued to watch, the Earth alien and SPT continuing to push and shove and go at it.

jSVgXA

Finally, Claire won.

"Woot! Go, babe!" Max shouted.

"Babe? What an odd name..." said a voice.

mnnb1B

Max turned, seeing a green-skinned alien female in an angled dress. He thought for a moment as he looked at her.

"You're...Superior?"

"The Superior, yes," replied the alien in a calm manner. "Now what is going on here? I was informed that one of my SPT#3 were in trouble..."

"Ah...Hey, Babe...I think we're in trouble..."
    Next post, Max and Claire meet with The Superior
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

After giving her mother the 'mother' of a beating, Claire was still enraged, fueled by anger even with The Superior coming between her mother and herself, sitting at the console.

Djao34

Without a word, The Superior scanned Claire's brain.

"Whoa...Whoaaaah!" Claire cried out.

M6cDCw

"Ooohh..." Superior said as if having a revelation. "I was expecting something more...mundane. Many earth aliens tend to want to return to Sixam to take their SPT's place, although we cannot allow it since training needs to start from the toddler stage. You seem to have a case more akin to something I would have seen on All My Simsters."

KPvHXH

"And what do you plan on doing with me?" snapped Claire. "Teleport me in jail? Send us home and take over Earth in retaliation? You can tell me and I won't deny what I did. That peach deserved a smackdown for everything she did and I'd do it again!"

"Oh boy..." said Max, inhaling as he waited for The Superior's reply.

PY7d71

The Superior mused.

"I would not dare take over your planet. It's already hard enough dealing with the governments of Sixam. And no, dear child, you're not in trouble."

Mipalon's eyes widened in her daze.

"But Supa...Supa..."

The Superior waved her hand as an aside and returned to Claire and Max.

"How about you and your friend joining me in my quarters upstairs? You can calm yourself over some drinks and we can discuss your reason for being here."

Claire gave a low growl, saying, "Alright..."

s3WwjT

The Superior then brought Claire and Max upstairs to her own quarters. It was a simple but interesting room, with maps and what looked to be refreshments, overlooking Sixam through a large window.

BZTBER

"Now then," said Superior, "Before we talk you need to calm yourself."

"You seriously expect me to calm down?" Claire growled.

"Yes," the older alien replied. "Now, please, just follow my lead. Breathe calmly, follow my lead."

Claire rolled her eyes but did as The Superior asked.

ZPBRRA

After a few more breaths, Claire felt her rage simmering.

"There. Is that better?" asked Superior.

"A bit I guess," said Claire, Max quietly watching.

"Good, now you and your friend can sit while I prepare some refreshments to quench the rest of your angry fire."

ecDv9D

As The Superior mixed some drinks, Claire looked around while Max got a call from the school.

"You have a very lovely room," Claire commented.

"Thank you," said The Superior. "This is where I keep watch over the Hive and this district of Sixam."

"Yeah...Yeah I'm on Sixam...No it ain't an excuse, Mr. Simms...Yeah whatever. Bye" Max said with a sigh after hanging up.

WbW2w8

"Max I...Ummm...I know you were the one that decided to come along, but I think you can probably go home if you want. I mean I'm sure I could find my own way...""Claire rambled.

Max raised a brow.

"You're not making sense, babe. You saying you're sorry."

"Well...Yeah. I mean now thinking on it...I'm sure I could have thought of another way here. Then you wouldn't be in this mess..."

s2PWND

"Ah babe, c'mon. I ain't sorry. I got to see a good fight and even see a goody-good go ballistic. Heh...Funny though that...thinking about it...it was all for good, huh."

Claire chuckled a little.

"Yeah...You're usually the one wanting to cause trouble, huh..."

"Eh..." said Max. "Whatever..."

sD22dW

"I think what your friend is saying is that he used to do it out of boredom," suggested The Superior as she sat down, placing the drinks on the table.

Max shrugged. Superior grinned before turning to Claire with a serious face once more.

"Now then, how about telling me more about your case?"

Claire looked at the older alien in surprise.

"Didn't you read my mind and find out?"

PYJnDB

"The basics," said Superior. "You are here because you are accusing your mother of hurting your father and while your sister's mother did similar, she is contained and yet your own is not. Am I correct?"

"There's more than that!" exclaimed Claire.

"Then tell me this 'more'," said The Superior.

Claire inhaled, pouring her heart as she said, "Mom forced Dad's injections on him. He didn't want them. I have a friend that is an Earth Alien too and she said that SPT#3s aren't allowed to do that! And when Dad didn't send me back, Mom didn't leave him alone. She even got Shenula down in the prison to help her which resulted in my sister. We have a satellite but he still has nightmares of what they did. He was fine for a while, but when sis started asking about her "mom", he started to relapse. I got fed up. I wanted her to know what she did and how it all felt, admittedly, with my fist."

jqS6ga

"And how are you involved with all this?" Superior asked Max.

"Heh. It's funny," said Max. "She asked if she could borrow the rocket ship I was working on and I decided to tag along for the ride. Which then became...well..I guess something more. I enjoyed seeing the fight and all, but I'm happier that Claire got some vengeance for her dad. Believe me, lady. Her dad really didn't deserve everything that happened."

"I see," said Superior, getting up. "Excuse me for a moment while I check my datalogs."

L4LkSJ

As The Superior went over to her maps, Claire chatted with Max about her Dad, now beginning to feel down and starting to cast doubt if she had done the right thing even coming to Sixam.

"Never doubt yourself, Claire," Superior said as she looked over her map. "While acting on instinct is not always the best course of action, it is done now and now we are here and I will look over what was mentioned to me."

The Superior then voiced a command.

"Bring up Datalog 01-2018 Holosphere for Ship 1-9-21-9."

wb4EMq

The little device brought up a misty hologram, The Superior making matches on her map, Claire and Max continuing to converse.

"For someone with a broken rig, Mipalon made a lot more trips than I expected..." The Superior commented to herself with a sigh. "And I will bet that, as you probably mentioned to Quibtz, lot all of these will match the logs we have on our general files..."

CiorTy]

It was then that The Superior revealed that her antique globe beside her console was concealing something: A quick little bar for those extra stressful moments.

RV4QzV

Max laughed.

"Guess even leader of the Pollination Technicians needs some juice sometimes, huh?"

Superior mused, "At times. Although do not tell Quibtz. He'd probably flip if he realized the "antique globe" I acquired for my quarters contained a mini bar."

p2PQfo

"So long as we can sneak in a bit too?" asked Max.

Claire groaned, shaking her head as she tried to regain her composure again.

"Oh Max..."
    Next post, the conclusion.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

And thus, the final post of Claire's Revenge.
    After a laugh over Max's question of drink, The Superior finished her drink and stood to go get her tablet.

wMUh5k

Claire and Max were now laughing over Max's joke.

"Okay, okay but seriously though: Have you actually drank anything more than a root beer?"

"Well duh! I mean being leader of the Renegades, we've snuck the few screwdrivers and even broke into my dad's nectar reserves."

xLuqav

"Ooo! I got a better one! Have you ever gotten dazed off too much coffee? Apparently Dad went camping one time and Gramma said he was not allowed to drink it after that."

"BWahaha! Lightweight."

Superior cleared her throat.

"Speaking of your father, Claire, I have compared the ship logs to those filed and there is an inconsistency. Just how many times did Mipalon visit your place of residence?"

"Way too many," said Claire, chuckling with a sigh. "I'm not sure exactly but I'd say at least 3 or more times a week?"

ZLBypH

"Well then," said Superior. "I will deal with this by our laws from now on. I suggest you two get back home before your families wonder where you went to."

Claire smiled at Max.

"Thanks for being here...babe."

"Heh...Now you're saying it too," said Max. "C'mon. Let's blow this popstand."

rs4QYB

Thus, Claire and Max left for the rocketship, Quibtz busy trying to train himself on how to read datalogs.

"How did I miss so much?! Ooooohhhh...Superior will have my head for not realizing what was going on?"

JDgtUP

Speaking of The Superior, the leader of the SPTs was down in the lab with Mipalon.

"You seriously believed her? Superior, she attacked me. How can you side with an Earth alien that decided to attack me and blame me for things that never happened?"

LyXykx

"Mipalon...I matched the datalogs from your ship with your logs. There were at least 16 that did not match up. I also believe if I speak with Shenula, she may open up if I offer a deal..."

yYjPqd

Mipalon then began to beg.

"Please, your Superior. Take away my rank, put me on mess duty. I don't need to be placed in one of those jail cells."

"Mipalon...You forced injections on a sim when they didn't want them."

"But he..."

The Superior gave a hard look before Mipalon finally gave in.

"Yes...I did..."

Superior nodded.

"Stand please."

MFKgXu

Once Claire's mother stood, Superior scanned her brain.

"I had to gain more insight into what may have happened, since you finally admitted what you did. Now follow me. Quibtz will then set up a cell for you where you will remain until a more formal hearing on the matter."

LXBXwZ

Claire's mother complied, realizing now that her actions had finally came back to not only haunt her, but to strip her of everything she held in high regard for herself.

tH6bji

Back home, Claire was chatting with Max.

"Thanks for being there with me, Max. I mean I could have maybe handled everything myself but...you being there did help."

gjJdCM

"Of course," said Max, flexing. "I mean if that Superior peach tried to mess with her, I could handle that old bat."

"Umm..." Claire laughed. "Let's not push it. She could probably turn your brain to goo with her mental powers."

Max chuckled, "Meh, maybe. But at least I won't be locked away like your alien momma!"

W9fx6C

Max then took Claire's hands into his, now sounded more sincere, an odd thing for a Villareal.

"Babe I...I'm happy you got justice for your dad. You gonna tell him?"

"Mmm..maybe."

"Well I hope you do. My old man he...well...I already said I planned on moving out. I wanted to ask you something though, before you go home."

Claire grinned.

"Yes?"

"Will...Will you be my girlfriend? I mean like going steady and everything?"

N4YCEY

"We have been getting close..." contemplated Claire. "And aside from his initial outburst, I don't think Mom and Dad would mind us...you know...actually being official...What about your Dad?"

"Fudge my Dad!" said Max. "Like I said, I'm moving out. He's nothing to me! If your folks are okay with it, it should be good, right?"

"Well...I guess yeah. Yeah I'll go steady!"

3B1L4N

Max embraced Claire

"That is awesome. Thanks, babe."

5iWFFC

Max then whispered.

"Ya know...We're a couple now...kinda...and we got a rocket..."

"Ohho Max! That bad boy is showing again."

pwFKte

Claire suddenly grabbed Max by the waist.

"Let Goody-Good help with that..."

gfBHLe

With that, Claire planted a hard kiss on Max's lips.

UrjzCu

"Mmmph..." Max groaned, trying to hold on as long as possible before he had to pull away to breathe.

gthvgt

"Phew! That was....hah...amazing! Wanna try a round two?"

Claire giggled.

"Sure...in the rocket."

VhE7QM

The two then donned on their spacegear once more...

Dza85t

And went off to mess around in 0 Gs

d7tCL5

"Huh..." said Hugo. "Guess Max forgot something up on the moon."

"Why the moon?" asked Luna.

"Because he's taking the rocket out again just after coming back."

hy9JVz

The two went waaayyy up, leaving the world behind, much like Max planned to leave his family weeks later.

TGJ1RY

And indeed, about a month after everything, Max moved into a certain trailer that had belonged to a certain AI at one time, now making it his own.

SPpxck

And the best part was, a certain alien was in the same town.

"Hey Max, it's me."

5yWdzJ

"I see the move went well. How are you feeling?"

"Good. Nice not being yelled at or arguing with Dad anymore."

"Oh! Speaking of. Dad said you're invited to dinner next week. Said you can take some leftovers back with you since Gramma always cooks way too much."

"Heh. Thanks. I may be building rocket parts, but rent here ain't cheap and there ain't much left for food."

zYsmDd

"Still," said Claire, moving in to kiss the now independent Maxwell Villareal. "I'm happy to see you happy with your family."

"Mmmph," said Max. "Yeah. Same to you too, babe."
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184