Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sophisticated Style (Seasons) - Cycle 2 -Miss Sophisticated 2018 named. Closed

Comments

• Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    That's everyone's, do will inform the judges, good luck everyone . <3<3

• Options
    I will inform the judges. <3:)

@MyFavoritedesign @lisabee2 @abelhinha35

• Options
    Okay ladies this is your last chance to use your one edit until the judges put in their results. You have until midnight tonight, it is now 4.19pm here. So go back and read the notes carefully and make sure you have everything asked for in the brief and "Things to Include".

@MyFavoritedesign @lisabee2 @kittymeow

• Options
    aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ Every ones pictures are amazing,all executive material! @MyFavoritedesign ,@lisabee2 & @kittymeow :) Good luck all of you! <3<3<3
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• Options
    MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
    Thank you @aussiekarima <3<3<3
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • Options
    lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    Okay ladies this is your last chance to use your one edit until the judges put in their results. You have until midnight tonight, it is now 4.19pm here. So go back and read the notes carefully and make sure you have everything asked for in the brief and "Things to Include".

@MyFavoritedesign @lisabee2 @kittymeow

OHHH AUGH .. I missed the handbag (I did that the last office pic ... from another comp ... I guess handbag and office just do not go together in my mind)
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    A business sachel is also a bag, @lisabee2

I have informed the judges. Any editing will need to be done before I get the last lot of scores if anyone wants to use their one edit.

@lisabee2 @MyFavoritedesign @kittymeow

• Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Good luck @MyFavoritedesign and @lisabee2, love both you entries! :)
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Well ladies, we have our "Miss Sophisticated 2018" our runner up and our 3rd placer. You all deserve a huge applause for your efforts and I thank you for sticking with this competition. Congratulations to you all.

A special thanks to @wbombje and @abelhinha35 for being the best judges and supporting me in this competition

Could I ask one more thing of you wonderful finalists. Could you please dress your models in a long formal gown and put it on transparent (I can cut it out if you don't have time) so I can display them here as the 3 winning entries. OR I can use your formal assignment from this comp if you prefer, please let me know asap. For you information they will be displayed on a red curtain backdrop

@myfavoritedesign, @lisabee2 @kittymeow

Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

• Options
    wbombjewbombje Posts: 1,244 Member
    Congrats to the winner! Also to the final 3. You all did so amazing and this was a tough comp to judge, especially the last round.

Love you all <3 !!!

It was great judging with @Jendowoz0612 and @abelhinha35 !
    Ayq5S7Y.png
  • Options
    abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Congratulation to the winner and everyone that participated in this comp. <3 All entries were awesome. <3 Thanks @Jendowoz0612 for the opportunity to judge, I enjoyed it immensely. <3
  • Options
    <3<3@abelhinha35 You and @wbombje can judge with me anytime. Loved having you both as judges. I can't thank you enough. <3<3

• Options
    aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ Congrats to the Winner it was well deserved, & to Second & Third place,you all did amazing work on these entries, I loved watching what you all came up with, everything looked so amazing,congrats again all three! ♥ <3
    ~ I would also like to thank the Judges for your Time ,patients & feedback through out this whole Comp! <3<3<3@abelhinha35 @wbombje & @Jendowoz0612 <3<3<3
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• Options
    edited July 2018
    Wow!!! Thank you! <3<3<3 Thank you to all the judges and the feed back well appreciated! <3
    Model: Juliet
    9roWOEd.png
    Juliet and Charly
    gud2TiZ.jpg

Post edited by MyFavoritedesign on
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • Options
    lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    I am just so honored to have been a part of this with all of you wonderful artists! THANK you so much, everyone <3

BTW I found the purse requirement AFTER it was too late .. not reading the brief one last time is a deadly rookie mistake!

I will have my Harley in her formal shortly (forgive please my absence I have been quite ill .. the dr thinks I caught it on the plane when I returned from my trip)
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    Ooh Charly and Juliet are getting it on. <3<3 They deserve each other and make a lovely couple <3

• Options
    Thank you @Jendowoz0612! <3<3<3
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • Options
    Congrats @MyFavoritedesign, I knew you'd win. You've done amazing throughout the comp, both you and @lisabee2 :) Thank you for my placing judges!! It was a fun comp, now it's time for me to have a break!
  • Options
    Jen could you use my formal assignment? Would that be OK?
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    @kittymeow

Sure, not a problem, kitty <3

• Options
    edited July 2018
    Top 3 finalists.

Winner and Miss Sophisticated 2018 - @MyFavoritedesign
    Runner up - @kittymeow
    Third placment - @lisabee2

4QZZcSa.jpg

• Options
    VanadisVanadis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Congrats to all who participated! Top 3 -- gosh, your formal pics are gorgeous! Congrats @MyFavoritedesign for taking home the gold!
    She says that love is for fools that fall behind
    I'm somewhere between
    I never really know a killer from a savior
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Here are your siggy banners if you would like to keep them in your signature. Just re-size them and make a gif with other comps you've been in. Here is a site you can go to that makes the gifs for you. All you have to do is provide the pictures.

GIF maker
    7HX1Vwg.png

VfZuTay.png

iwKZ8NL.png

• Options
    Thank you for participating everyone, I really enjoyed seeing the talent we have here. Hope to see you in more comps. Again, a big thanks to @wbombje and @abelhinha35 for supporting me in judging. I will run this again early next year.

@heather1306 @MyFavoritedesign @Alexis365 @Mamajanaynay @simuelle @ColorMePink @lisabee2 @aussiekarima @kittymeow @TEXASTWANGTONYA @alexis3142 @wiredhanna67

• Options
    edited July 2018
    @MyFavoritedesign your gift for winning the semi-final is up for you also to keep if you would like to. You should turn all your great shots into a Gif.