Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cannot buy the Chef Mix-A-Lot Mixer

Hello, so my sim unlocked this cooking hobby mixer, but I cannot buy it - I keep moving it around the house, it cannot be placed on tables or end tables, anywhere... I've been trying for three days, but it never works. Is there anything else I have to do to be able to buy it?

Here's a screenshot:
simshelp.png

Comments

• Options
    StormiSkiezStormiSkiez Posts: 449 Member
    @OxanaPihlajamaa Try placing it on a countertop.
    If there's a strong storm you'll find me gawking out the window, ignoring the safety warnings.

giphy.gif
  • Options
    OxanaPihlajamaaOxanaPihlajamaa Posts: 153 Member
    edited March 2018
    @StormiSkiez That worked, why didn't I think of that, thank you!
  • Options
    StormiSkiezStormiSkiez Posts: 449 Member
    @OxanaPihlajamaa *giggles* You're welcome!
    If there's a strong storm you'll find me gawking out the window, ignoring the safety warnings.

giphy.gif
  • Options
    EeemmEeemm Posts: 1 New Member
    I am having the same issue. But it even won't let me place it on a counter top.
    Any other tips?
  • Options
    OxanaPihlajamaaOxanaPihlajamaa Posts: 153 Member
    @Eeemm Is there free space around it? I couldn't put mine on a counter at first because part of it was blocked with a plate my sim didn't want to clean up after her cooking session.
  • Options
    Tiffany562411Tiffany562411 Posts: 278 Member
    edited March 2018
    Hello, so my sim unlocked this cooking hobby mixer, but I cannot buy it - I keep moving it around the house, it cannot be placed on tables or end tables, anywhere... I've been trying for three days, but it never works. Is there anything else I have to do to be able to buy it?

Here's a screenshot:
    simshelp.png

Kitchen counter is where u can place it. So buy another of the same counter your microwave is on