Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I am totally loving...

This hair from My First Pet

03-16-18_7-10-33nbspPM_zpsyackxt2w.png

with this curly detail at the back.

03-16-18_7-09-56nbspPM_zpsbqgkpif5.png

My sister has very thick wavy hair but when the base game came this was the closest I could come to her hair.

basegame_zpspj1qszgq.jpg

Which wasn't very close at all so I was really pleased Maxis gave us curlier hairs in the Parenthood and Cats and Dogs packs and the recent update. But none of those were really my sister how my sister styled her hair or how other people I know with short curly hair had theirs. But this is great, it could be a bit curlier but it is just like she styles her hair (and other people with short curly that I know) so I think I going to get a lot of use out of this hair.

So keep up the good work with the curly hair Maxis.
tsNVdyA.png
Gallery ID: Truet318, check out my latest builds on the gallery.

The Road goes ever on and on And I must follow, if I can,
Until it joins some larger way,
Where many paths and errands meet.

Comments

• Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I've been playing a sim with that one for the last few hours and really like it too. Natural, casual. I don't really like it on men yet. Don't think I've found the right face shape or something.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    I've been playing a sim with that one for the last few hours and really like it too. Natural, casual. I don't really like it on men yet. Don't think I've found the right face shape or something.

Probably great for anime males...
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member

Naw it works well too after all. I have a guy wearing it and it's just kind of dramatic. Looks good on vamps and Robert Downey Jr as Sherlock lol.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    ebuchalaebuchala Posts: 4,945 Member
    I like it and I'd love a version with a pony tail for both male and female.
    Origin ID: ebuchala
    I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning psychopath. Reaper
  • Options
    PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    @ebuchala that would look super cute - I don't normally jump on updo's but the different plait styles and ponytails are super cute
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • Options

Naw it works well too after all. I have a guy wearing it and it's just kind of dramatic. Looks good on vamps and Robert Downey Jr as Sherlock lol.

Ooh, I forgot that RDJ's Sherlock sported a similar hairstyle, though I'm used to Benedict's Sherlock already :p
  • Options
    Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    They are getting so much better with the curly hair! I hope they keep it up, too. :)
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Options
    They are getting so much better with the curly hair! I hope they keep it up, too. :)

Now we just need far longer hair...
  • Options

Now we just need far longer hair...

Long as down to the butt would be amazing!

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Looks unfinished to me.
  • Options
    OneSweetPotatoOneSweetPotato Posts: 17 Member
    I've been playing sims for a long time and have been crying out for curly hair! (having frizzy curly hair myself) With every new game and expansion pack I search for something like mine :'( I was using the big straight hair from get to work but since pets has come out the bigger long style is my new favorite. Only realised the other day that most my new female sims I've made have this hair....
  • Options
    I've been playing sims for a long time and have been crying out for curly hair! (having frizzy curly hair myself) With every new game and expansion pack I search for something like mine :'( I was using the big straight hair from get to work but since pets has come out the bigger long style is my new favorite. Only realised the other day that most my new female sims I've made have this hair....

I have the big curly one from pets on my sims - it matches my friends hair perfectly and I think its so cute

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • Options
    Moon_WillowMoon_Willow Posts: 732 Member

I have the big curly one from pets on my sims - it matches my friends hair perfectly and I think its so cute

That was my sister's hair when she was a teenager, she is a Leo and I thought it was very appropriate for that star sign. The mane went when she left high school and went on to study nursing.

tsNVdyA.png
    Gallery ID: Truet318, check out my latest builds on the gallery.

The Road goes ever on and on And I must follow, if I can,
    Until it joins some larger way,
    Where many paths and errands meet.
  • Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    It's not my favorite style ever, but the more options, the better. :) I'm surprised by just how many different hairdos we have already. Takes awhile to scroll through and find the right one.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Options
    It's not my favorite style ever, but the more options, the better. :) I'm surprised by just how many different hairdos we have already. Takes awhile to scroll through and find the right one.

And yet there's still not enough hairdos! For example, my avatar's hairstyle. I can't find anything similar in my game that I know of.