Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cowplant care tweak

I another thread I read that hamsters need to be taken care only if you are actively playing the lot they are on. While on vacation or when playing other families they are treated as being taken care of aka not in danger of starving.

Can you please apply this tuning to cowplants, too, in a future patch? It would be a uge help for rotational players!
At the moment you have to secure your cowplant in the family inventory when rotating to other households lest they'll starve.

Comments

• Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    This is a great idea.
    I usually end up putting the Cowplant in my house inventory rather than babysit it that much. It's not getting much use in my households.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I another thread I read that hamsters need to be taken care only if you are actively playing the lot they are on. While on vacation or when playing other families they are treated as being taken care of aka not in danger of starving.

Can you please apply this tuning to cowplants, too, in a future patch? It would be a uge help for rotational players!
    At the moment you have to secure your cowplant in the family inventory when rotating to other households lest they'll starve.

Is that a thing now? I used to never have to worry about my cowplant when rotated away. I haven't played the household that has one in a long while. I hope it's not dead when I check...
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,342 Member
    It used to be. I'd be happy to hear they've changed it in a patch! At the moment I'm relying on an immortal cowplants mod, the downside being that the cowplants do not devour sims anymore.