Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hamilton Mafia - SERIAL KILLER WIN P.13

Comments

• Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Death doesn't discriminate
    between the sinners and the saints,
    it takes, and it takes, and it takes
    and we keep living anyway.
    We rise and we fall
    and we break,
    and we make out mistakes.
    And if there's a reason I'm still alive
    when ev'ryone who loves me has died
    I'm willing to wait for it.
    I'm willing to wait for it.

Wait for it.

A no lynch has occurred. Sleep now, and come back in an hour.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Friendly reminder:
    If you have a night action but don't want to use it, please let me know. I'll end night early if I have everything, but if I don't receive a night action before the deadline, it will be skipped.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Daddy said to be home by sundown.

Daddy said not to go downtown.

Like I said, you're free to go.

Kitty, mafia godfather, has been killed.

But I don't know where to go, and I came here all alone.

My husband's doin' me wrong
    beatin' me, cheatin' me, mistreatin' me.
    Suddenly he's up and gone
    I don't have the means to go on.

RaeSimlish, town tourist, has been killed.

It is now day two.
    Post edited by bellagorilla on
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Afterlife please? :D
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    I'll put a story in later.

Kitty, mafia godfather, has been killed. RaeSimlish, town tourist, has been killed.

It is now day two.

Well that was quick!

• Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    Oh my God that was quick :D
    Well at least I wasn't wrong when I thought she was off
    (I probably would have voted her the day after anyway :D )
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Good news: one mafia killed.

Bad news: there are more killing roles than mafia :/

What’s a town tourist?

Im off to bed now. I hope there’s more to read when I get up. Good night :)
  • Options
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Afterlife please? :D

Sent it to you on discord.
    Sonschi wrote: »
    Good news: one mafia killed.

Bad news: there are more killing roles than mafia :/

What’s a town tourist?

Im off to bed now. I hope there’s more to read when I get up. Good night :)

Tourist (Compulsively targets someone every night. No effect)
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    I conpletely missed night. Not that it matters too much. Good to know we got a mafia, but we also lost a townie. Rip RaeSimlish and Kitty.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    Can there be multiple third party roles in the game?
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,603 Member
    Can there be multiple third party roles in the game?

Yes, it's a possibility. Doesn't mean it's guaranteed tho.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    @bellagorilla The title needs to be changed
  • Options
    @bellagorilla The title needs to be changed

Yes, thank you. Our internet is still being wacky so it wouldn't change. :lol:
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    It's pretty great we lost a mafia this early :D

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,603 Member
    It's so quiet here! Come on, guys.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Somehow, I expected to have at least 20 new comments on this thread. I woke up to 7. It's not good people are this quiet.

So, here's my first scum list:

Nani - She's active but I don't get any bad vibes from her so far. --> probably town

Plumbob - She has commented. Her saying she would wait before she voted was a bit off. Like 1 hour before the day ended. AND she discarded a town role. That doesn't say much but the chances she's scum are higher with that I'd say. --> scummy

Rose - She's more active than usually, a sign she might be scum. Also, the thing she said about the night (that she missed it) feels so of. --> scummy

Lia - She's active but not too sure about what to do for now. Also, no scum vibes from her --> probably town

Sub - She said she doesn't like no lynches and she would vote later. But forgot about it? ^^ As usual, I have no clue what to think about her. --> 50/50

Centha - She's inactive? Can't say anything about her this way. If she doesn't comment soon I recommend lynching her. Inactive players are not good to keep around for town.

lukeaha - I don't get scum vibes from her/him (?) at all. Maybe it's because of the questions. A scum could ask their partner. But what if they don't have any? --> probably town

So, scummy are: Plumbob, Rose and maybe Sub. I'm not really sure about Sub and Plumbob is new so I want to spare those two.

Vote Rose
  • Options
    @Sonschi I would think a mafia would lay low but you said "she's active but " meaning being active could make me scum ? I know you said I was probably town but i was put off by the "but" you used, as if the fact I was active was a sign to look for scum.

• Options
    I conpletely missed night. Not that it matters too much. Good to know we got a mafia, but we also lost a townie. Rip RaeSimlish and Kitty.

It's not bad to miss night, unless you have a killing role ? Hmm ...

• Options
    nani wrote: »
    @Sonschi I would think a mafia would lay low but you said "she's active but " meaning being active could make me scum ? I know you said I was probably town but i was put off by the "but" you used, as if the fact I was active was a sign to look for scum.

I think that's just a part I missed to change as I changed the sentence. I don't check my texts for any typos or other kind of mistakes. ^^
  • Options
    Sonschi wrote: »

I think that's just a part I missed to change as I changed the sentence. I don't check my texts for any typos or other kind of mistakes. ^^

Fair enough, I just found it odd

• Options

Not necessarily. Most of the roles in this game are roles that can do a night action. Such as the cop, doctor, watcher, tracker, ect. I could have one of those. Or i could even be a Town vigilante.
  • Options
    When does day end?
  • Options

Not necessarily. Most of the roles in this game are roles that can do a night action. Such as the cop, doctor, watcher, tracker, ect. I could have one of those. Or i could even be a Town vigilante.

i don't believe you're a town with a power role though .. and all this use of "could have" or "could be"

• Options

i don't believe you're a town with a power role though .. and all this use of "could have" or "could be"

Im not saying I am, but that doesnt mean that Im not one. I gtg as school starts soon. Ill be on later.
  • Options

Im not saying I am, but that doesnt mean that Im not one. I gtg as school starts soon. Ill be on later.

yea, but if you say you're not one, while i already suspected you, doesn't help you much haha