Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Uh oh TS2U stopped working on my Win7 Pro computer

Rhiannon58Rhiannon58 Posts: 806 Member
So I last played TS2U last weekend. Nothing has changed on my computer in the last week yet when I try to run TS2U from my desktop icon, it says that either TS2 is not installed on my computer or some required files have been deleted. Not sure how that happened but it won’t run.

THAT means I’ll have to repair it with the dreaded Origin installer. And THAT means it will screw up my graphics again @JULES1111 :(

Comments

• Options
    Rhiannon58Rhiannon58 Posts: 806 Member
    Update: thanks to Jules helping me when I first download TS2U, I remembered to save those two files she fixed for me, updated the game and put those files right back in. BAM - gorgeous graphics once again and Rosewood is up and running!
  • Options
    JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Rhiannon58 wrote: »
    Update: thanks to Jules helping me when I first download TS2U, I remembered to save those two files she fixed for me, updated the game and put those files right back in. BAM - gorgeous graphics once again and Rosewood is up and running!

Hurray!! Glad you saved the files. Always keep back ups. Usually the game can get messed up like that if you use a CC cleaner program. For some reason some of the files are not marked correctly, so they get cleaned out. Good you have everything up and running again!