Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pretty sure my dog is possessed.

I've had this happen a few times in my game, but was never able to capture it. Anyways, my poor pooch Pinston seems to be in need of an exorcism :D

vdzfko.png
2vxoj9d.png
24earua.png
vhyx6v.png

Comments

• Options
    Angela_4588Angela_4588 Posts: 246 Member
    Omg lol
    Gallery Username : XInspiredAngelX
  • Options
    JulieJLynnJulieJLynn Posts: 39 Member
    omg isn't that creepy? That's happened in my game too..
  • Options
    Vivi_WillowTreeVivi_WillowTree Posts: 452 Member
    Its a glitch they need to fix hopfully before the new pets sp releases.
  • Options
    JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    Yeah, I have this too. It's when they change clothing/collar.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I haven't seen that in my game but ... well I'd like too. It's fun to laugh over glitches like that. Eventually they'll fix them unless it's a mod stretching the pooch.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    LyniaSCLyniaSC Posts: 1,021 Member
    Jean wrote: »
    Yeah, I have this too. It's when they change clothing/collar.

Actually my dog wasn't changing, it just happend which is part of the reason it freaked me out at first. He just went and did that completely out of the blue a couple of times.
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    I haven't seen that in my game but ... well I'd like too. It's fun to laugh over glitches like that. Eventually they'll fix them unless it's a mod stretching the pooch.

Definitely not a mod glitch since I play completely vanilla, but yeah I agree! If the glitch isn't game breaking, you might as well just laugh them off until they get fixed since you can't do much else about them.
  • Options
    Wildpawswolfie7Wildpawswolfie7 Posts: 6 New Member
    That's pretty creepy, hahaha. This has happened to my dog too, although thankfully not very much.
  • Options
    GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    edited March 2018
    It happen to my cats sometimes. Creepy yet funny. Also it is not a mod bug I think.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited March 2018
    This has been happening since day one of C&D release. I thought they said in some patch notes since then that the problem was tied to pet toy boxes and has been fixed.

Clearly not.
  • Options
    Sonata13SingerSonata13Singer Posts: 183 Member
    Those type glitches are scary to me when I see them in-game but very funny when I see people post them. I used to have a glitch similar to this happen in Sims 3. I found out it was a problem associated with the Intel Graphics my old laptop had. When I got another laptop, this one having an AMD, the glitch didn't happen anymore.
    3ZWheQM.gif
    Origin ID: Sonata13Singer

I also create music and art (search up Sona13Singer on google... but I haven't been uploading a lot recently)
  • Options
    0xx_Simmer_xx00xx_Simmer_xx0 Posts: 196 Member
    It was probably a full moon and the dog probably wanted to howl but got stuck in a strange position. :D