Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 mini golf

After the release of the newest game pack I am for some strange reason really into the idea of a stuff pack which would introduce mini golf in to the game!
In real life it's something I quite enjoy doing with friends and I think because many of the places we go to rendbto have a jungle theme this kind of inspired the idea
I think if maybe there were 5 objects which were the courses which could be places independeently of each other and it was a skill (either fitness or of itself) it could be a really fun addition!
If kids, teens and up could play it could create dun new days out, dates and even a way to spice up existing parks. With enough variety in swatches from grass to neons it could be quite a versatile objects
I think stuff packs have been getting better recently and this is just one idea for a stuff pack which could be really fun
But sure if mini golf was a thing in previous games, and it definitely isn't something high up on my lost of wants but I thought I'd share to see if anyone else thought it was a fun idea :)

Comments

• Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Why not just have Golf in general? Though that would probably go best in a Sports pack and mini-golf should just stay separate.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    JaysimsJaysims Posts: 209 Member
    Do you guys remember the mini golf business career reward from the Sims 2?

That was cute! A reiteration of that in the Sims 4 would be fun.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Jaysims wrote: »
    Do you guys remember the mini golf business career reward from the Sims 2?

That was cute! A reiteration of that in the Sims 4 would be fun.

Yea I think I do. Didn’t The Sims 3 have a little putting green or something too?