Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

❤ Chasing Hearts ❤ - Chapter 99 - 18OCT

Comments

• Options
    xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    edited July 2018
    Chapter 51 - I Hate Being Hated

I couldn’t bring myself to go back to the hotel. Not sopping wet and looking like a fool. So I hailed the first taxi and took it home and thought to ask Beth to go fetch my bags for me later. When I arrived back at the Hyatt I spoke to no one and got in the elevator and took it straight to my room and got in the shower. Victoria’s words of hatred towards me echoed in my head and I didn’t understand it.

c35CVER.png

I could understand her being mad, but I couldn’t understand her hate. I found it eating at me for most of the day. Until I settled down in the Hyatt’s gym to let off some steam. The next board meeting was in a few days and I had nothing new to present about Major hotel, unless I went about it the hard way and just took what I wanted. But that would see me never seeing Victoria again. And I honestly couldn’t handle that.

It was late in the afternoon and I had been working out for more than an hour when Beth came through the doors.
    “Now I got your bags, and I have some messages…”
    “Okay just read them out,” I said pushing the weights closed by my face.

2BRksfU.png

“Well I’ve had Pammie call a few times today…”
    “Yeah I’ve had her call my mobile phone a few times too. And I’ve had texts. Next…” I said ignoring Pammie’s messages like I had ignored them myself.
    “Okay I found that art gallery that Miss Major was going to in a few days. I just needed to confirm whether you wanted me to buy you a ticket or not…?” Beth said tapping on her phone. As much as I would love to take the opportunity to see her, I knew that it would just anger her, and nothing would come from it anyway.
    “Nah just scratch that, I give up working with Miss Major. I may have to get you to research a new game plan for me Beth. I think perhaps another hotel that WANTS to sell.” I said feeling defeated.
    ”Okay I’ll get right on that after this. And I’ve had Samara call and she wants to know what time she should come over tonight?”

xrvlNgi.png

“Oh no I forgot about that. I’ve had such a bad day Beth. You have no idea.”
    “Well I haven’t seen you here in nearly a week. I’m glad you’re working out your troubles instead of drinking or finding your next lay…” she smirked.
    “Yeah yeah. I’m really not in the mood at all. Humph. You know Victoria chucked me in a duck pond today…” Beth laughed through her nose then stopped herself by placing her hand over her mouth.

eKqFa6g.png

“Sorry Sean. Uhm why did she do that?” she asked still giggling.
    “She hates me. I mean I knew she didn’t like me very much … but when someone tells you they hate you … it hits a lot harder…” I said setting the weights down and climbing on the treadmill.
    “You’re definitely talking a lot about a girl you JUST fancy…” Beth said coming closer.
    None of my feelings or politeness were reciprocated when it came to Victoria. I just knew the way I felt when she walked into a room or when I saw her. Sometimes even speaking to her when the going was good made me feel strange inside. It was a mixture of nervousness and being excited all at once.
    “The hate is just eating at me. How could I be attracted to someone who hates me?” I questioned her.

TjgcNFH.png

“Well she’s a fiery one for sure. And she is passionate about her hotel Sean. Just like you are. I don’t think she HATES you. I think she hates the situation…” I didn’t want talk about Victoria hating me any more, so I decided to completely change the subject.
    “Look tell Samara to come over about 7pm. I’ll talk to her then.”
    “Should I talk the liberty of clearing your fridge of all wine JUST in case you have a lapse in judgement and end up in her knickers?” Beth smirked.
    “Trust me that IS NOT happening. I would be defeating the purpose of tonight…”
    “In fact I haven’t seen a woman come through here since you met Victoria. It must be love, love, love …” Beth said walking away singing a song, but joking about it.
    “Yeah right!” I laughed. I grabbed my towel and swiped my face before following closely behind her.
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Love Love Love! Must be....haha.... we shall see if he can get her to at least talk to him...I would like to see them come to a deal that works for them both. Financially and not in the bedroom! :joy: But Sean.... that's sort of what he wants, isn't it? Or not?
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    I think Sean is smitten with Victoria. He even ignored Pammie's messages and phone calls! :o
  • Options
    Well I don't think he is very happy with Pammie right now....so I can see why.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    CHAPTER 52 - I’ve Changed My Mind

PAMMIE POV

I actually felt awful. Really awful. I felt defeated and couldn’t even go after him because I knew I was the one who messed up. His troubles were plastered all over the magazines and papers and as his friend… I should have always been on his side. It even bugged me that I couldn’t even define what kind of relationship we had. We had previous relations several times over the last 10 years, but now we were toying with the idea of doing it all over again. I just sided with my magazine because I wasn’t 100% sure I believed him about his personal relationships with Samara and whoever else I didn’t know about. It actually made me feel a little angry and jealous about everyone.

I sat in the car with Austin and sighed out loudly really peeved off. And he knew it. He had a tip of where this Hyatt guy was, YET he had no real idea at all considering Sean was right inside. I wasn’t about to tell him because I had to start making amends for all the things I had done.
    “So where are we off to?” I grumbled.

Nxthxrd.png

“I heard he’s in town here. I just don’t know where. I figured if we ring around hotels we might just get lucky.”
    “I’ve kinda had it with this case to be honest. This guy is just a hotel business man,” I said.
    “Yeah, a hotel business man dating a popular socialite and model. And now he’s cheating, I mean this great gossip for the magazine. I just want to be the first to get it…” Austin smiled eagerly.
    “Is that what it’s all about to you? Not about people’s feelings?” I asked.

xhjhveK.png

“As a photographer, yes. I do want to be the first one to get it. Otherwise I become quite useless in my career with magazines. Plus where’s your head at Pammie? As a reporter you should be a little more cut throat about writing that story first…” Austin said starting the car and taking off. I put my head down and ignored him making several phone calls knowing that all the ones I made were going to be pointless.

My little spat with Sean ate at me all day. And it didn’t help that he was the topic of Austin and my conversations. I just wanted to blurt out that I knew him and that we should leave him alone until Austin shouted,
    “Look there he is!” he said screeching the car to a halt. I noticed Sean with his hands in his pockets walking beside Mrs Major, the hotel owner.

This is a business deal, not him cheating on Samara.

Austin fumbled about with his camera and dashed out of the car. I was not about to follow. I figured if he got the pictures, someone else could write it up, because Sean told me this morning he was trying to close a deal.

AODyaN1.png

After about 15 minutes, Austin came back and seemed a little confused by the pictures he had taken.
    “I don’t know. I got some pictures of the two … but I don’t think it was a pleasant meeting considering she pushed him in a pond. We could have him cheating on this girl and Samara and that’s why he got pushed or just show them in the park and get readers to believe this is the mystery girl he’s been having it on with. What do you think?” Austin asked.
    “Ugh I don’t know. Ask the boss… I’ve had enough today. I’ll talk to you later,” I said getting out of the car.
    “Okay, ugh. I’ll see you tomorrow…” Austin said confused. He never did ask questions. He watched me walk back to my hotel in the rear mirror before I seen him drive away from the hotel curb. Knowing he would head to the office I knew I had some time to get ready and go to the Hyatt to try and apologise to Sean. It had bugged me all day that he never returned any of my calls or texts, and even dodged my calls from his personal assistant.

1xcG9zk.png

I had to try and make things right between us. I even began to have regrets about our date a week ago.

Why did I ask to go slow, when I actually wanted him?
    Post edited by xJojox on
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    CHAPTER 53 - Is She Coming Or Going?

Some Mild NSFW

I was sitting on the lounge just relaxing when I got a call from Beth. I cancelled all my days meetings and I decided to just chill for the rest of the day.

Y5pb6X7.png

“Sorry to bother you sir, but Miss Cromwell is here at the desk asking to come up and see you…” Beth announced. I sighed at first, but it was Pammie. As long as I had known Pammie, she had never been the malicious kind. But then again, things might had changed. I just knew I dismissed her that quickly this morning that I didn’t give her time to actually explain herself. But honestly, I was over it. I didn’t really care to hear her excuses. I had suffered enough people against me in the last few months than I could handle. And they all tried to beat me down when I was grieving and I will still finding it hard. One day at a time felt hard most days, but in that time I had dug myself a hole and jumped in. Trying to get out again was a daily challenge and I was just waiting for the right person to throw me a life line to get better. But that was always the easiest way … I knew I had to get out myself.
    “Look send her up…” I went to the fridge religiously to get a bottle of wine, but Beth had cleared my fridge unknowingly. I slammed it shut and paced the kitchen area wondering how I would handle this. The elevator door parted and Pammie looked innocent as she stood there almost waiting to be invited out. I gestured my head at her to come in, but I struggled to keep eye contact with her. Her heels clicked on the living room floor and finally I heard her sigh before I watched her shrug seemingly defeated by everything that was said earlier today,
    “I wish you didn’t hear that this morning…”
    “I’m glad I did, I probably wouldn’t have known otherwise. Look … I know we have flirted with the idea of some fling we had a few years ago, but I didn’t expect you to do me like this Pammie. My position is hanging by a thread and you don’t understand what this public stuff is doing to me…” I said frustrated.
    “I’m so sorry. I care a lot about you Sean, It was a mistake…” she said coming over and grabbing my hand.

Yc54nok.png

“But you’re currently separated and newly single, you know about my relationships with other women. What exactly do you want with me Pammie?” I asked her.
    “I don’t know. But I might have felt more for you 4 years ago than I ever let on. Seeing you in London a few weeks ago just made my head spin. It brought up a lot of lost feelings for me. Ones I haven’t wanted to admit to myself, even when I went back with Travis,” Pammie said beginning to get upset.
    “Oh c’mon Pammie. That was four years ago and your just leading me on now. I knew you wrote a story to set everything right between me and Samara, then I hear your working against me in order to get a good gossip story to sink me. Please enlighten me at any time to remind me that this isn’t a little messed up somewhere…”
    “I’m not leading you on! I want you…” Pammie hollered. “I want you…” she repeated.
    “You have a funny way of showing it…” I said almost dismissively.

gO5BrT2.png

I figured that Pammie was confused between her separation, her job and me. And normally it would be a wide open door for me to take advantage of the situation, but Pammie was too familiar. She was easy. We had a past and the easy part was that we could walk back into our past any time. I just was unsure if I was as excited about it as I was a few weeks ago. Pammie stepped closer to me,
    “I’m confused. I admit it … I wanted you to want me the same way … and not be someone disposable like ALL the other women!” Pammie said angrily.
    “So that’s what you think I do with all women?” I said firmly.
    “I know you do!”
    “Why are you still bloody here then???” I said loudly. She didn’t say anything. She practically dove at me to kiss me.

NpHIBfb.png

I didn’t shove her back because the adrenaline and fire was pumping really high and both of us couldn’t back down from it. Before I knew it she was ravenous on my body and she dropped to her knees unfastening my pants. It was all happening way too fast for me to keep up before I had an odd thought pop into my head at a really inopportune time. Victoria. I tried to keep my head in the game but I was struggling to maintain interest so I pulled Pammie up my body and held her,
    “My fridge is out of wine. Let me go and get some…” I said pulling up my pants quickly and walking backwards. Pammie smirked at me, and teased her skirt down her legs. I was completely attracted by it, but at the same time I had to give myself a pep talk in order to follow through.

Why did this feel wrong? What’s the heck is going on Sean?

I took the side door and took the stairs down to the lobby wondering what I was going to do when I returned. I couldn’t have any weird moments of confusion at a moment like this. It felt wrong to try and have her this way. But in a confused thought, I felt like I wanted her too. On any other day where I hadn’t had a full on day with Victoria I would have handled this differently. But then again I wasn’t even sure what Pammie wanted with me considering her Magazine stories.

Why was she initiating things with me now and so suddenly, when she was so frigid on our date?

I arrived at the bar and asked the bar man for a bottle of wine before taking the elevator back up talking myself back into the mood all the way to my room. I expected to see Pammie semi naked on the bed waiting for me and ready to go.

What I didn’t expect to see was two women in a roaring and vicious fight in the middle of my living room.

odWENTn.png

Oh to heck with my life… I completely forgot Samara was coming.

Post edited by xJojox on
  • Options
    Oh my goodness! I was wondering about Samara! Lol....oopsie! Look at Pammie go. You go girl. Fight for what you want! Lol....pulling hair and scratching, a true cat fight
  • Options
    HAHA... lets hope she gets a few on her before sean comes!
  • Options
    Oh my Pammie having regrets and then a cat fight! I sure hope Sean helps Pammie and kicks Samara to the curb once and for all! Samara really needs to go away and leave Sean alone!
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Chapter 54 - It’s On Like Donkey Kong!

PAMMIE POV

The last time I felt as giddy as this, Sean and I spent 3 whole weeks together. I hadn’t even got to explain what happened earlier today before I felt a sudden urge to just pounce on him. I was too old for these games and playing hard to get. If I wanted Sean Hyatt, I had to try now. And I had to be the one who turned this bachelor straight. I nearly did it once, I knew I could do it again.

I picked up my bag and quickly patted on some extra make-up and rubbed a little perfume on my wrists and thighs. He had been barely gone a minute when I heard the elevator door ding. I positioned myself seductively on the bed and every bit of colour drained from my face and that excitement turned to sheer panic when I spotted Samara in the door way stepping in the room confidently.

FQjX7yt.png

I scrambled up the bed at first for a sheet until I realised I should be running for my clothing. I slid down the bed and was able to reach for my skirt, but I felt intimidated as she came closer to the bed. You could practically see the steam shooting from her ears because eyes were almost murderous.
    “Who are you?” she shrieked. I shrugged and every word I wanted to say got lodged in my throat.

Was she here for sex? Even after Sean said he had nothing to do with her any more?

“Hey you! What are you doing in my boyfriend’s bed?” she said kicking my skirt backwards as I went to reach for it.
    “I am a friend of Sean’s…”I said shakily.
    “Oh like heck you are! You’re the woman who has been having it off with Sean behind my back!” She yelled.
    “I think there has been a misunderstanding Samara. I’m sorry if I have offended you…” I wasn’t the confrontational type, and I would always avoid argument if I could. But she was just waiting for me to say the wrong thing. She had un-rational eyes and she was ready to snap.
    “You freaking little s***. Look at you all tarted up waiting for him like this. You’re bloody cheap. And you’re ugly… and oldddd,” she said screwing her face up. “You see this? This is what he comes home to. Not some old slapper like you. Oh my god…” I was beginning to feel slightly intimidated by her. The names and insults just poured out of her mouth one after another as I reached several times for my skirt. As I went down lastly Samara’s knee caught the edge of my temple.

McDvJNZ.png

“Look at you all weak…” I scrambled for it once more before I felt pressure on my scalp as she yanked my hair back. She pulled it possibly as hard as she could and all I could do was yelp out in pain and try to get her to stop by pulling her hands away. But the harder I pulled the harder she pulled and I was beginning to lose my cool. I became angrier and I was not about to let some 18 year old bimbo beat me down like this. I didn’t care who she was to Sean. From my position I could barely do anything other than kick her in the shins or struggle out of it.

yoANgDO.png

So I aimed my heel at her shins and kicked her as hard as i could. Samara let me go and I turned my ring around on my finger and I was ready to lay into her. She had pushed me far enough. I yelled at her and swung my hand across her face cutting her clear across the cheek.

95a25AH.png

She held her cheek in surprise and saw blood on it before coming at me again. But this time I wrestled her equally before laying a few punches into her mouth and getting a hand on her hair as well. Samara was off balance on her heels and I was able to wrestle her backwards onto Sean’s table punching her senselessly and angrily several times until I had to restrain myself. I stepped back and snarled at her huffing and puffing,
    “Have you had enough yet? I asked her as she pushed off the desk. Her face was bloodied and I could tell she would fight me all night long if she had to.

Sean where are you??!!!

My shirt was over near the elevator and I tried to pass by her again before she launched at me again ripping two hands at my hair.
    “You will never have a chance with him…” she said viciously. “I will kill you before that happens,” she finished. As I wrestled back I punched her once in the nose and pushed her backwards,
    “I’ve had him for years and years. You have nothing on me little girl…”

uHRaHMW.png

“OH you have plenty on me… you know … like years. You know Sean likes his girls young.” She announced so cleverly. But I honestly just wanted to smack the smile off her stupid bloody face. She went for me again but I was able to wrestle her away before grabbing at her waist and punch her continuously in the head. She worked out of it only for a moment to grab me around my hair again.
    “What the hell is going on?” I heard ring out loudly in the room.

Sean, Thank god you’re here…
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    "You know Sean likes his girls young.”

Truer words have never been spoken...bahahaaaa! :lol:

This whole chapter cracked me up!!! :joy:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    This had me cracking up! You go Pammie....but I fear she has gotten herself into trouble. I figure Sean’s just going to kick them both out. Uh oh. B)
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Sean's into Victoria. The fact that he left Pammie there shows that he no longer wants her. At least not right now.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    Sorry ive been a little slack guys this past week! I've felt a little disconnected from the sims in the last 10 days. I havent even wanted to open blender til last night. I'm not sure if all people feel a little blah now and then ... or its just me. Either way i'm feeling better now and i'm looking in to doing another chapter this week again to make up for the late update. Thanks for sticking with me ... and for reading! xxx
  • Options
    xJojox wrote: »
    Sorry ive been a little slack guys this past week! I've felt a little disconnected from the sims in the last 10 days. I havent even wanted to open blender til last night. I'm not sure if all people feel a little blah now and then ... or its just me. Either way i'm feeling better now and i'm looking in to doing another chapter this week again to make up for the late update. Thanks for sticking with me ... and for reading! xxx

I get that way from time to time also. I just finished writing my second generation and still have to get pictures for the last 5 chapters, but I don't want to do that. :( I figured that since I've got things done through this next weekend, I can take a break. So I'm going to go to the fair and watch my nieces show their pigs and save the game for later.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member

Believe me I understand and go through that from time to time. Glad you’re feeling better!! Breaks are always good to get your mojo back. <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

You always take care of you and yours first! <3 No worries at all.... Glad you are feeling better. Sometimes, you just need a vacation. <3 Just so you know, this had been a blast and I can't wait to see where it ends up! :)
  • Options
    Ive really had two lots of bad bad news this week and had quite an upsetting week. Updating my story has been something to do ... when i don't wanna think. Probably half the reason i updated. The next update is massive and needs more than 10 pix i think. It is also the longest chapter to date. Hopefully it dont take all week.
  • Options
    Take care of you.... <3 Don’t worry about us....we will be here if and when you get to it. Hugs
  • Options
    @xJojox I so hear you and understand how moving away from things to get some space is needed sometimes! Sorry so hear about your bad news. Taking care of you and yours is always first and foremost, as it should be! <3
    I, of course will be here when you get back or shortly thereafter, as it seems I am always a bit late on this story!
  • Options
    @haswh thats okay its nice to see you here to support it... even if you are late.

@AudreyFld i will always look after me though, if i do disappear for little amounts i always come back. And if i skip an update im usually pretty good at making it up to you guys!

Honestly its my little reading group here/tumblr/wordpress that read seans story that brighten my day.

Me I'm fine though i was a little flat on my bottom for a few weeks there starting a new diet. SOOOOO HARD! I'm counting the days til my sons birthday so i can eat cake! HA! But i nearly broke my diet this week to comfort eat because two members of my close family were handed some pretty shocking news. My husbands pop, has been diagnosed with cancer and given time. And my niece has to have a full bowel removal due to a disease she has that causes cancer. She's only 18 and has a 4 month old baby. I've been quite heart broken actually. Mentally i am a little tested, but still ok...
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Please check your PMs.
    Post edited by Skcaga6 on
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    So sorry, I will definitely keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    CHAPTER 55 - The Lies

*There is a NSFW one on wordpress with excessive swearing and bad language*

I had no idea what the hell was going on but Samara’s fight intensified and Pammie’s fight had lessened. I was finding myself begging them to stop and unlatching Samara’s hands from Pammie’s hair.

ZsHngXS.png

“Samara JUST STOP!!!” I said in a loud and very angry tone. I even scared myself with the tone of my voice. She let go immediately and stepped off Pammie. Finally I saw that Pammie had got stuck into her and she was bleeding quite profusely from her face in several places. Pammie had obviously copped the wrath of Samara pulling her hair but otherwise looked fine. They both were practically snorting with anger when they looked at each other. But I stayed between them evenly like a barrier. But Samara looked like she was about to dive at her at any moment.
    “Ok next person who moves. I’m calling security. I mean it…” I said to Samara. I didn’t expect Pammie to move, but I hoped I could settle this without any more fighting. Samara even pushed towards my shoulder to get at her but instead she spat over my shoulder and in her direction,
    “You’re not worth it anyway. I’m the winner here…” she nodded confidently.
    “What the heck ever Samara, keep dreaming you dizzy little cow,” Pammie screamed over my shoulder.
    “Look shut up the both of you. I don’t want any of you!” I said angrily shaking my hands.

YKoAn7G.png

Pammie fumed for a moment and swiped her skirt off the floor and flung it over her back. She grabbed her bag and shirt quickly and went to go by me.
    “Pammie…” I said softly as she pressed the elevator button.
    “Whatever Sean, I’m over this drama,” she said. Samara tried to grab her again but I was able to forcefully control her arm to stop her as she went for Pammie.
    “Look just stop it Samara!” I said yelling once more. The adrenaline between them and the panic I felt from coming back to such a fight had gotten me into a tizzy and I was livid with Samara.
    “Who was she? Here I am coming up for this important talk about our relationship and I find some woman in your bed?” Samara cried.
    “You know what? You can get out too, that’s what you can do. I’ve had enough of your lies, your high school bloody drama in my life!” I said pushing the elevator button excessively.

AYz3lRX.png

“What?! What are you saying…?” she said as tears and blood flowed down her cheeks.
    “You heard me, what ever you thought we had … it’s over. In fact! It never started Samara. You were an easy lay and that’s how you were supposed to stay…” I said sarcastically as the doors opened.
    “I’m not leaving. You need to talk to me about this. Were supposed to be a couple…”
    “Are you that stupid…?” I said grabbing her arm as she pulled it back.
    “Look I came here to tell you I was pregnant. You know for the last time we met. Don’t you even care about that?” she asked. AND that was it. I saw red. It was like everything that had happened to me today boiled right to this point.
    “GET OUT!” I screamed as loudly as I could. She folded her arms and stood there like a brat and shook her head. By this point I was out of control and nearly fuming so I grabbed Samara by her waist and lifted her in the elevator and pushed the down button.

14mw5fs.png

Samara thought it was a big joke until I announced,
    “You know there are single mothers every day in the UK. If I was to choose a mother for my first born … It would not be you! So deal with it. Because I refuse to DEAL with you ever again. And I mean it. Don’t ever come to the Hyatt grounds or I will have you arrested…” I said pointing directly in her face. She cried and wailed shortly before her frown turned to complete rage.

LY2vv6h.png

She swiped my face hard and whispered,
    “You’re going to pay for this I swear…” As the elevator dinged she stepped out backwards and fell straight on her behind almost deliberately,
    “HELP!!!! HELP!!!…” she hollered before she shielded herself on the ground crying hysterically. I came out of the elevator wondering what the heck she was doing before I watched her try to scramble away from me in fear,
    “PLEASE DON”T LET HIM HURT ME, SEAN PLEASE…. I can’t take it anymore.”
    “What are you doing?” I said looking around embarrassed.
    “Don’t hit me. I can’t take another beating. I’m going to pass out…” I looked around at Patrons and desk clerk who were concerned straight away.

2e0o3r4.png

“Security, get this mental case out of my hotel, RIGHT NOW!” I hollered through the main foyer.
    “I’m calling the cops Sean. I can’t take this anymore…” when the guards didn’t jump straight away I looked at them angrily,
    “What are you guys doing? Escort this woman off the premises right away!” It was as if they didn’t want to but they ushered Samara through the doors while she tried to act protected by them.
    “You’re a daft bint Samara. Get in your car and GET THE HECK OFF OUT OF MY LIFE!” I yelled at her. Samara nearly pleaded at me at first but then screamed abuse consistently as if she was trying to kill time. Then all of a sudden blue and red lights flashed from a distant road.
    “All you women abusers get what they deserve! I hope you’re happy!” she said. I was mad and I couldn’t help but scream at her more. I was out of control … and I knew it. No one had ever made me as mad as I felt right now. All my anger between Victoria, Pammie and now Samara had built to his moment.
    “You dozy cow. I HATE YOU!” I knew what it was like to be hated after today. And I wanted her to feel as low as I did. The cops got out of their cars and Samara ran to them with her bloodied face screaming lies at them. Her voice was frantic and believable and I stood there laughing at the fool. It was a big joke to me and I couldn’t actually believe this was all happening.

M6sHVTt.png

“Are you Sean? We’ve had reports …” One of the officers said.
    “YEH I know, false ones. She’s off her rocker. Look at her officer, she’s obviously not all there,” I said nearly laughing.
    “Look we’d like you to come with us…” one officer gestured.
    “Eh no. Do you even know who I am? I’m not going anywhere with you. I’ve done nothing wrong!” I said stepping beside the police man.
    “Don’t let him do this to me again officer,” Samara said over his shoulder.
    “AYE! You shut up! Bugger off home…”
    “Sir… if you don’t mind?” the officer said once more. I was still irrate at Samara and I was not in a mood to do anything. Especially when I was innocent of all her mental accusations.
    “YES, YES I do bloody mind. That woman belongs in a psychiatric ward. And I’m not going anywhere…” I announced firmly.
    “Right sir,” the police man said pushing me forward and grabbing my arm forcibly. “If you’re not going to co-operate…” I didn’t know what had come over me. I struggled against his arm and turned to him.
    “ARREST HER!!! This is an outrage…” The second one tried to grab me again before I pushed them both away with some force.

OpPdTTY.png

“Get off me!” I got angrier and angrier pushing them away and I was able to overpower them every time before one of the officers tripped me and kneeled on my back bringing my arms to the middle.

D6eBNdo.png

4oRBfL8.png

When I was cuffed I was brought to my feet when I felt a thousand white flashes in my eyes all of a sudden. I watched Samara talk to her paparazzi willingly before I yelled out,
    “IT’S ALL LIES!!! IT’S ALL LIES!!! ….oh c’mon don’t do this!” I said pulling away from the officer.
    “Guys guys… GET BETH, GET BETH!!!!!” I screamed towards the security guards at the door before I was marched to the nearby police car.

smHVVc5.png

How on earth did this happen?
  • Options
    How on earth did this happen is right! :# That went from back to worse just like that. Sean better calm down so he can talk rationally at the station.