Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More Family Gameplay/Interactions Ideas

I know we've had a lot of Family based content over the past 13 months with The Sims 4 but what else would you like to see? I feel as if there is a lot more they could add for family players!

Comments

• Options
    Carlos_SimsCarlos_Sims Posts: 3 New Member
    I would love to see pre-teens. I feel like that is such an important life stage that the game is missing. A sim child seems about 8 years old and a teen sim seems like they are 15 years old. Pre-teens can include middle school and the pre-teens going through changes
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    I would love to see pre-teens. I feel like that is such an important life stage that the game is missing. A sim child seems about 8 years old and a teen sim seems like they are 15 years old. Pre-teens can include middle school and the pre-teens going through changes

I agree with ya.
  • Options
    JaysimsJaysims Posts: 209 Member
    edited April 2018
    More family based activities.

I like how Parenthood introduced the idea of volunteering together and all that stuff, although I wish the bake sale was a real thing.

Foodie Sims could actually bake something and bring it with them to the bake sale and we could actually see it.

• Board Games for family members would be nice. Sims 2: FreeTime has something like Jenga which was cool.

• Picnic Baskets for Sims and their family
    members.

• Sim parents can read to MORE than one child at a time.

• Childish sim parents can play Tag or Cops and Robbers with their children.

I can’t think of anything else right now.
    Post edited by Jaysims on
  • Options
    verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    I would like to see an event for family reunions, person doing the event doesn't have to know all the sims
    Grandparents babysitting - without having to live in same household.

There is a game like jenga already in the game.
    EA ID burnished_dragon
  • Options
    JaysimsJaysims Posts: 209 Member
    verlainem wrote: »

Which expansion? I don’t have all of them.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Jaysims wrote: »
    More family based activities.

I like how Parenthood introduced the idea of volunteering together and all that stuff, although I wish the bake sale was a real thing.

Foodie Sims could actually bake something and bring it with them to the bake sale and we could actually see it.

• Board Games for family members would be nice. Sims 2: FreeTime has something like Jenga which was cool.

• Picnic Baskets for Sims and their family
    members.

• Sim parents can read to MORE than one child at a time.

• Childish sim parents can play Tag or Cops and Robbers with their children.

I can’t think of anything else right now.

All this plus more playground equipment so sims can swing together,ride seesaws and slide. Also pillow fighting and gift giving.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Jaysims wrote: »
    verlainem wrote: »

Which expansion? I don’t have all of them.

Get Together.