Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

what party event do you wan't to see more

Comments

• Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    baby shower
    I wonder if they will put in baby showers
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    FinvolaFinvola Posts: 1,041 Member
    edited May 2018
    funereal
    I picked Funeral. It doesn't even have to be called that if they want to avoid adding something that would be a somber or sad event because it doesn't have to be that way. A RL friend's husband died and she had a "Celebration Of Life" event in his honor instead. She didn't want it to be a sad occasion, she wanted people to share fond memories/funny stories and such. A funeral type event could be handled like that.

And what if the deceased sim was a real jerk and people just want to celebrate their demise? :D
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    baby shower
    Finvola wrote: »
    I picked Funeral. It doesn't even have to be called that if they want to avoid adding something that would be a somber or sad event because it doesn't have to be that way. A RL friend's husband died and she had a "Celebration Of Life" event in his honor instead. She didn't want it to be a sad occasion, she wanted people to share fond memories/funny stories and such. A funeral type event could be handled like that.

And what if the deceased sim was a real jerk and people just want to celebrate their demise? :D

good feed back never thought about it that way @Finvola
    Post edited by comicsforlife on
  • Options
    Sigma4lifeSigma4life Posts: 163 Member
    prom
    I would be happy with all of these choices. I voted for Prom to give my teen sims more to do at that life stage, but really, I would love more events for my sims to attend in general.
  • Options
    MgalbMgalb Posts: 62 Member
    sleep over
    I want sleep overs currently I use clubs to do it but it would be nice to be able to just invite people over for the night. I want all the other events too but I'd use sleepovers the most.
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    baby shower
    Finvola wrote: »

I think your ideas are great are there any other events you want to see @Finvola
  • Options
    AisurandoAisurando Posts: 20 Member
    baby shower
    Funeral i feel is a must! But baby shower and sleep over sound fun!!
  • Options
    baby shower
    Aisurando wrote: »
    Funeral i feel is a must! But baby shower and sleep over sound fun!!

yes I agree its a must we really need a cemetery lot
  • Options
    baby shower
    well we're getting a few things in are events poll hopefully baby shower and sleepover and funerals and proms will come next
  • Options
    baby shower
    I think sleep overs as an event like toddler play date would be a lot of fun also a play date event for older kids would be a lot of fun to
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    prom
    Prom. It would help make teens more interesting than they are now.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    funereal
    MadameLee wrote: »
    which you had include an "all option"

That too. B) For "other" category I'd like graduation parties -- attendees could give the graduate random gifts, maybe even Simoleons though we'd need to be able to separate that money from the household account so they can take it when they move out or head for University. Maybe they get the money after they leave?
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    baby shower
    MadameLee wrote: »
    which you had include an "all option"

That too. B) For "other" category I'd like graduation parties -- attendees could give the graduate random gifts, maybe even Simoleons though we'd need to be able to separate that money from the household account so they can take it when they move out or head for University. Maybe they get the money after they leave?

great idea @stilljustme2
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    funereal
    catitude5 wrote: »
    I'd like to make my party the way I want it to be. I want to be able to pick the type of clothing I want them to wear and no spacific goal, maybe call it a free lance party.

You can turn off the goals on the parties -- when choosing the type of party just uncheck the checkmark. You get the timer but no checklist.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    funereal
    I would love to have funerals.
    A pack like generations that celebrates life in all stages and also pays some attention to death. It could include iheritance/disinheritance, wakes, and cementeries amongst others.
    I would love this so much!
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    baby shower
    I would love to have funerals.
    A pack like generations that celebrates life in all stages and also pays some attention to death. It could include iheritance/disinheritance, wakes, and cementeries amongst others.
    I would love this so much!

I would like that to
  • Options
    LanieBorneLanieBorne Posts: 74 Member
    prom
    My sims spend most of their time in teen form, so giving them something more to do would really be a nice feature.
  • Options
    thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 697 Member
    funereal
    I want funerals, sleepovers, and prom the most. I've found myself wishing we had each of them in the past.
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • Options
    baby shower
    I hope we get one of these events this year
  • Options
    Masters_In_SimologyMasters_In_Simology Posts: 62 Member
    sleep over
    Most of the holiday stuff is already there under different names. I'm torn between the baby shower and the sleep over.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    Christmas party
    chrismas party as for the rest mention in the poll i do not relly care since i mostly avoid party events in game
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    CaityTrinaCaityTrina Posts: 555 Member
    edited March 2019
    prom
    Winterfest and other activities in seasons give opportunity for religious holidays imo, I think many of the others would be new event types rather than holidays instead, and could all come in a generations, freetime expansion or party game pack. This includes throwing a
    - baby shower
    - gender reveal (a way to find the gender without a doctor? Special object spawns either yellow or green balloons(based on babygrow colors, traditional pink and blue could be an option when buying this box item thing))
    - funeral
    - retirement party
    - anniversary party
    - hen/stag
    - sleepover
    - block party
    - prom imo should be a random event like the lottery
    caitytrina.png
  • Options
    KathesaurKathesaur Posts: 58 Member
    baby shower
    I chose baby shower because that would be adorable, but I also would like to see sleep overs and funerals :)
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,578 Member
    funereal
    Funeral, Baby Shower and prom are my favourites.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    baby shower
    Baby showers and sleep overs.