Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tomorrow is the trailer for the new game pack((is live))

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    So is it a vacation world like Granite Falls or is it just a regular world?
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    So is it a vacation world like Granite Falls or is it just a regular world?

My guess is a vacation world. The trailer tells nothing about hotels or camping though.
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Have y'all done the quiz yet?

I ended up as a "Treasure Hunter" :+1:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    I hope that those fear reactions are actually in the game!
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member
    Have y'all done the quiz yet?

I ended up as a "Treasure Hunter" :+1:

I got Treasure Hunter too, but none of the answers I gave fit that description. :D

• Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    edited February 2018
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    At 1:03 in the trailer it shows a skeleton mopping someone's floor in their apartment. So maybe some type of Bonehilda has returned.

OMG yes, I didn't even really see that :D:D That would be awesome! Or maybe it's a cursed sim, but Bonehilda would be better :naughty:

You're right, it could be a cursed Sim. Maybe you can control them when they're a skeleton like some vampires are able to do.

At the end of the trailer (0:53) you see the skeleton among the new buy mode objects (next to an extremely beautiful Mexican-style sink). So it is very likely a new Bonehilda.
  • Options
    MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    edited February 2018
    Apparently this is an option xD

I am Dead.
    ts4-gp06-quiz-dead-result.png

"Didn’t they tell you not to drink the water? You came, you tried, and now you have died. We can't all be smooth and successful adventurers. *womp womp*"
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • Options
    Hahaha!! I took the quiz and got...

"I am Dead."

"Didn't they tell you not to drink the water? You came, you tried, and now you have died. We can't all be smooth and successful adventurers. *womp, womp*"

Lol! This is gonna be AWESOME. >:)<3
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    ManakoHimeManakoHime Posts: 285 Member
    Just watched the trailer and I love the new dance moves!
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    ManakoHime wrote: »
    Just watched the trailer and I love the new dance moves!

I believe the one in the trailer is Samba, an iconic dance style from Brazil.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited February 2018
    Marnetti wrote: »
    Apparently this is an option xD

I am Dead.
    ts4-gp06-quiz-dead-result.png

"Didn’t they tell you not to drink the water? You came, you tried, and now you have died. We can't all be smooth and successful adventurers. *womp womp*"

Maybe if sims die in the temple they turn into skellies instead of ghosts?
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    I'm going to create an adventuring group right now!

Two weeks is too far away. :'(
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    LiELF wrote: »

"I am Dead."

"Didn't they tell you not to drink the water? You came, you tried, and now you have died. We can't all be smooth and successful adventurers. *womp, womp*"

Where is this quiz?
  • Options

"I am Dead."

Where is this quiz?

Main page: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4
    #Team Occult
  • Options

"I am Dead."

Where is this quiz?

Main page: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4

"I am an Academic."

"You just love yourself some Sim history and pre-history! There's so much material culture out there just waiting to be analyzed, and you have to be the one to do it. Who knows? Maybe you'll be the next Howard Carter."
  • Options
    Teslachick2Teslachick2 Posts: 442 Member
    Took the quiz and got "I am one with the locals" sounds about right too lol
    I regret some of my life choices.
  • Options
    LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    I am a Treasure Hunter as well
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    I got the treasure hunter too xD
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    I ended up with 'one of the locals', can someone else who has the english version of it, please post it, cause from the sound of it, it seems like we could have our sims actually live in this world.
  • Options
    liliaeth wrote: »
    I ended up with 'one of the locals', can someone else who has the english version of it, please post it, cause from the sound of it, it seems like we could have our sims actually live in this world.

They confirmed that it's a vacation world, but I think aspects of it function slightly differently than Outdoor Retreat.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I am Dead... figures :).

Lol I think I'll create that adventure type of group that's too (insert not so nice naive word here) to listen to advise. You know ..the young adults that die in the movie. Very stereotypical too lol. I'm excited for all of it. I can see using it as a vacation and can see using so many objects in a sims home and other lots.
    I built a graveyard of all things that looked like a smaller version of their tourist area. Used a bunch of the Day of the Dead stuff in it. That looks much better though... can't wait to build and download builds that people make with this stuff.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    I am Dead... figures :).

Lol I think I'll create that adventure type of group that's too (insert not so nice naive word here) to listen to advise. You know ..the young adults that die in the movie. Very stereotypical too lol. I'm excited for all of it. I can see using it as a vacation and can see using so many objects in a sims home and other lots.
    I built a graveyard of all things that looked like a smaller version of their tourist area. Used a bunch of the Day of the Dead stuff in it. That looks much better though... can't wait to build and download builds that people make with this stuff.

You could create a scientist sim who invents the cloning machine and sends the clone out to explore the jungle. Then, if they die, it's not the original sim, just their clone. Make another and try again. :D
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    edited February 2018
    I just saw the trailer, and I am like Wow again, there is more to it then I thought there would be, can not wait to see the live stream for it, :)
    P.S. there is only one problem I have with this pack, and that is there won't be no Lots to move houses on for My sims to live there, :( , I need more room for My Sims to live, :)
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    OP, can you change the title?
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Tomorrow is the Livestream on the vacation world, CAS and buy build mode.

11am Pacific 2pm Eastern.