Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bicycles

Can we please have bicycles? They could use the same basic path as joggers, build fitness and handiness skill (change tire/fix chain etc) and give us a sense of a mode of transportation. Maybe sims could take their bike to school/work instead of disappearing off lot. To cut down on the amount of them maybe they could be like the earbuds, only given out to played sims as part of a new environmental initiative.

(also I still need an upright normal piano. I wish for a Baldwin Hamilton Studio upright with an ebony finish from the 50's, not that I am being picky or anything....but thats a different request that I keep requesting so I am requesting it again, incognito)
Mods should enhance my game, not fix it.
Origin ID NectereSim

Comments

• Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    It's possible that we could get stationary cycles like in a gym (which would be neat) but no bikes for transportation. This game will probably always be transportation-less.
  • Options
    LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    If we got bicycles, I hope there would be an option to teach toddlers how to ride a bike
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
  • Options
    hannahdesney_hannahdesney_ Posts: 21 Member
    > @LiaRose1435 said:
    > If we got bicycles, I hope there would be an option to teach toddlers how to ride a bike

I like this idea. I think bicycles would be very fun. Stationary or not.
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    How about the 'anything with a wheel' pack? Why limit to bicycles only? ;)
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    How about the 'anything with a wheel' pack? Why limit to bicycles only? ;)

I don't think transportation would be suited for a pack because cars would then always be limited to that pack. If transportation is to be implemented into the game, I think a free update would be more suitable.
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited February 2018
    We should also have rollerblades that our Sims can use to rollerblade around the neighborhood like how they would go jogging.
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    destine2growdestine2grow Posts: 14 New Member
    I really like OP request. I would like to see sims with bicycles. It would be become to have the kids ride to school or park. Also the adults can ride to work. I think it would be nice to also teach the toddlers how to ride. I really hope we see this in the future.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    You won't see them "ride" anywhere except around their own neighborhood. To go to work or the park, sims teleport from the spot they are standing on and do not take objects with them like a bike.
  • Options
    CaityTrinaCaityTrina Posts: 555 Member
    Bicycles and other transport could act in a similar way to ts2 vehicles. They should be added.
    caitytrina.png