Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Making my monitor/screen grayscale/black and white? *SOLVED*

SweetLemonSimSweetLemonSim Posts: 55 Member
edited January 2018 in Off Topic Chat
*SOLVED* I'm an egghead, just found the setting thanks to TheSimSupply's INVERTED Colour Build Challenge :lol:

I want to do the black and white build challenge, but I just can't get my monitor to go grayscale/b&w. It's so frustrating, how do I go around this? I tried computer settings too, but there's no black and white option anywhere. Please help :smile:

Comments

• Options
    HelpMePleace_1HelpMePleace_1 Posts: 1 New Member
    (English)
    How do you do that? I want that too, but I can not do that. Do you want to help me?

(Nederlands)
    Hoe doe je dat dan? Ik wil dat ook, maar dat lukt mij niet
  • Options
    MeganSims13MeganSims13 Posts: 6 New Member
    > @SweetLemonSim said:
    > *SOLVED* I'm an egghead, just found the setting thanks to TheSimSupply's INVERTED Colour Build Challenge :lol:
    >
    >
    > I want to do the black and white build challenge, but I just can't get my monitor to go grayscale/b&w. It's so frustrating, how do I go around this? I tried computer settings too, but there's no black and white option anywhere. Please help :smile:

What did you do?
  • Options
    > @HelpMePleace_1 said:
    > (English)
    > How do you do that? I want that too, but I can not do that. Do you want to help me?
    >
    > (Nederlands)
    > Hoe doe je dat dan? Ik wil dat ook, maar dat lukt mij niet

Okay, just look up "TheSimSupply INVERTED Color Build Challenge" it will show you how to do it.
  • Options
    If you have windows 10, open settings and search for color filters.
  • Options
    HanahsimsHanahsims Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm on windows and trying to do the grey scale or inverted challenge and i turn on the color filter but it doesn't apply to The Sims 4.. what do I do???
  • Options
    StellarsimmerStellarsimmer Posts: 1 New Member
    [quote="Hanahsims;c-17553534"]I'm on windows and trying to do the grey scale or inverted challenge and i turn on the color filter but it doesn't apply to The Sims 4.. what do I do???[/quote]

I have the same problem. Did you find a solution?
  • Options
    Simmer1214Simmer1214 Posts: 2 New Member
    I figured it out! Once you have your grayscale turned on on windows 10 go in game to graphic and under display hit display type set it to windowed fullscreen and apply changes.